AIDS: What IS the CELL that Causes this?

Is AIDS, HIV REAL?

• Could Be

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Absolutly IS real

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • IS NOT REAL

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • CONSIRACY

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Come to me, Platonica. The dark side calls you.

*force yank*

*Darth Vader breathing*

Seriously.
Was there anything else in here? I suppose you would like to see more details on the specific tests? Accuracy? Specificity? Etc...?

*grin*

I don't know. I think You actually nailed every piece of it for me. Makes sense. I really wish that the tests could not be about money, and be more specific to the disease. It would really save a lot of heart break and anxiety from happening.

I still feel uncomfortable with the scale they use to determine this. But worse is society's take on any one who is HIV infected. It's devastating.

Science will prevail. There will be a way to detect and eradicate this once and for all. I still wish that scale was more accurate though.

PHPlatonica said:
Science will prevail. There will be a way to detect and eradicate this once and for all. I still wish that scale was more accurate though.

Don't count on it. Nobody can cure the common cold. Antibiotics are on the brink of being defeated by the mighty bacterium.

Nature has been playing this game for eons. We just started.

every disease has spiritual (mental) reasons/causes.

even if you get into a car accident, the causes are in the mind.
our higher self records everything we do.
if we do bad things... we must punish ourselves, so that we learn.
the higher self does not forget.

Last edited:
spuriousmonkey said:
Don't count on it. Nobody can cure the common cold. Antibiotics are on the brink of being defeated by the mighty bacterium.

Nature has been playing this game for eons. We just started.
Where the HELL is your hope?
I mean, your right.. But.. Wishfull thinking doesn't hurt. I have faith enough that ONE way or another we will over come this. I think.

Back