Aether Displacement

Funny how a few posts ago you were making out that my post was a form of proof.
Try learning to read.
No I wasn't.

And now that I post it, you are too obnoxious to even take account of it.
How can it be "proof" when it's:
A) not what you claimed, and
B) nothing to do with your claim?

When Pincho says he's posted it on the internet, all he means is that he's posted the same crap for years.

He seems to believe that the act of posting it makes it true.

Last edited:
It's hard to find old stuff on the internet. here is one from 2007.[/URL]
Yep. That's wrong, too.

And I absolutely love the idea of you posting on "Genius Forums".
:roflmao:
Pity they're clueless as to what genius is and how it works.

Last edited:
Yep, same dreary repetition of claims.
No evidence, no science, no validity.

There has been evidence of these bubbles. Voyager got some X-Ray observations of them. And you have seen that I figured them out from my pushing gravity theory.

All right what I will do now is predict something for 2012 onwards, you will see how I have a good theory...

The Aether is folded at the centre, and inside that fold more particles of Aether are pushed down into a spring-like shape, and turned negative, into anti-matter. So you have an outer body of positive matter (a membrane), and an inner body folded into a sort of cone with a spring inside of pressurised negative mass. Just between the mass, and negative mass you have zero space. Zero space is a perfect vacuum.

The above description is an atom. The particles at the centre are ready to be released by a shock to the atom membrane. The shock to the membrane releases a photon through the zero space, and out of the membrane. Ok..

So the photon has been converted from anti-matter to matter, and that conversion is the high energy photon, like it has been released from a quantum barrier.

This now brings me to a further prediction. The sun is releasing many photons all at once. To be releasing this much material from an antimatter zero space, the sun would need to contain a lot of zero space. This means that the sun contains a hole bordering on a Black Hole, but unable to quite hold on to the photons. But the sun would still contain a pretty substantial amount of zero space.

The Aether is pressurised into zero space, so there would be an inward flow, and this flow affect Mercury's orbit, and throws its magnetic field off centre.

It sounds strange written out like that in words, but the maths is just...

+1 + -1 = 0

So maybe just go with the maths. The +1 is the membrane. the -1 is the fold. the 0 is in the middle, the zero space. But Aether has been squashed inside this model. The Aether is just the same maths repeated.

All right what I will do now is predict something for 2012 onwards, you will see how I have a good theory...

The Aether is folded at the centre, and inside that fold more particles of Aether are pushed down into a spring-like shape, and turned negative, into anti-matter. So you have an outer body of positive matter (a membrane), and an inner body folded into a sort of cone with a spring inside of pressurised negative mass. Just between the mass, and negative mass you have zero space. Zero space is a perfect vacuum.

The above description is an atom. The particles at the centre are ready to be released by a shock to the atom membrane. The shock to the membrane releases a photon through the zero space, and out of the membrane. Ok..

So the photon has been converted from anti-matter to matter, and that conversion is the high energy photon, like it has been released from a quantum barrier.

This now brings me to a further prediction. The sun is releasing many photons all at once. To be releasing this much material from an antimatter zero space, the sun would need to contain a lot of zero space. This means that the sun contains a hole bordering on a Black Hole, but unable to quite hold on to the photons. But the sun would still contain a pretty substantial amount of zero space.

The Aether is pressurised into zero space, so there would be an inward flow, and this flow affect Mercury's orbit, and throws its magnetic field off centre.

Or, you could correctly understand what is presently postulated as non-baryonic dark matter is aether. Aether has mass. Aether physically occupies three dimensional space. Aether is physically displaced by matter.

Force exerted toward matter by aether displaced by matter is gravity.

A moving particle has an associated aether displacement wave.

Curved spacetime is displaced aether.

Aether has mass. Aether physically occupies three dimensional space. Aether is physically displaced by matter.

Aether has never been detected.:rolleyes:

Aether has never been detected.:rolleyes:

Of course it has. Every time a double slit experiment is performed the observed behaviors are caused by the moving particle having an associated aether displacement wave.

The ripple created when galaxy clusters collide is an aether displacement wave.

The offset between the light lensing through the space neighboring moving galaxy clusters and the galaxy clusters themselves is due to the galaxy clusters moving through and displacing the aether.

The Milky Way's halo is in the shape of a squished beach ball because of the halo is the state of displacement of the aether connected to and neighboring the Milky Way.

What is presently postulated as non-baryonic dark matter is aether. Matter does not travel with non-baryonic dark matter. Matter moves through and displaces the aether.

Now, this is where we get to where you can't explain what occurs physically in nature in a double slit experiment or why there is an offset between the light lensing through the space neighboring the moving galaxy clusters and the galaxy clusters themselves or why the Milky Way's halo is in the shape of a squished beach ball, and on and on and on are the things you can't explain yet somehow you know everything.

It sounds strange written out like that in words, but the maths is just...

+1 + -1 = 0

So maybe just go with the maths. The +1 is the membrane. the -1 is the fold. the 0 is in the middle, the zero space. But Aether has been squashed inside this model. The Aether is just the same maths repeated.

You know making absurd crap up in your head is not really what educated people call physics. It is called absurd crap.

It is kind of funny that you would acutally print this stuff out and hold yourself up to ridicule. Luckily you are a legend in your own mind and are incapable of realizing how silly you look throwing around terms you clearly don't grasp.

Of course it has. Every time a double slit experiment is performed the observed behaviors are caused by the moving particle having an associated aether displacement wave.

The ripple created when galaxy clusters collide is an aether displacement wave.

The offset between the light lensing through the space neighboring moving galaxy clusters and the galaxy clusters themselves is due to the galaxy clusters moving through and displacing the aether.

The Milky Way's halo is in the shape of a squished beach ball because of the halo is the state of displacement of the aether connected to and neighboring the Milky Way.

What is presently postulated as non-baryonic dark matter is aether. Matter does not travel with non-baryonic dark matter. Matter moves through and displaces the aether.

Now, this is where we get to where you can't explain what occurs physically in nature in a double slit experiment or why there is an offset between the light lensing through the space neighboring the moving galaxy clusters and the galaxy clusters themselves or why the Milky Way's halo is in the shape of a squished beach ball, and on and on and on are the things you can't explain yet somehow you know everything.

This is not a theory. This is not a hypothesis. This sounds like a bunch of liberal arts student smoking a bong and coming up with a awesome idea at 4 in the morning. Dude, there's like this aether and it like explains everthing - whoa....

I love getting those feelings when I smoke, of course I'm lucid enough to realize that I'm just spouting stupid shit.

Back