Advice:

Once again.....Incoherent :confused:

However I can't help it. She, without a doubt, deserves the title Foxy. I only wish she did have a thing for me..... would be interesting, very cool. Oh well, dreaming about better things doesn't help you much.

well she probly has a thing for you,
the only problem is that she has the same thing for everyone else!
she's in a nice way, ummm friendly....

Hahahahaha yeah, no one could of said it better me thinks. No she probably doesn't - just pitiful wishful thinking, the thought of me having a relationship with someone is stupid and unrealistic.

Went to the movies last night - A Beautiful Mind. It was pretty good, over rated though. I mean acting was good the first half then turned great. Plot was pretty cool. It was cool. But doesn't hold a candle to Memento. Memento is a 9 on the Jarrod 1-10 scale, Beautiful Mind 7. (Ten being Jurassic Park, Or Back to the future movies, or seven, or Indiana Jones - either but temple of doom). Anyway, I went with Raife because even though the girls said they were going to come I thought they might not. They did but didn't sit anywhere near us and Isabella was under a blanket with some upper classman the whole movie. I think it was Colon's brother (Colon was there too). So, it kinda sucked.

Just was wishful thinking, I'm supposed to go to her birthday party today - but I don't think I will. I'm a major party pooper, never any fun. Besides Upper classmen will be there and it will really suck for me.

Yeah, I hear you Cactus. I wasn't invited, so I'm not all that pissed. It's ok, because we have only knew her for like all of our lives, you know, why would she want to invite us?! She has her upperclassmen.
-Penguin

Well I think she is going to have a second party for the Junior High crew like us - at least that what she told me. However, you're right - she has her upperclassman, doesn't really care about us anymore. Not like I care though, I wasn't that important to her to begin with. Not really important to anyone actually, but hell.

That's interesting. I actually think that I am on the same boat as you. We are just her "little friends", she likes to party with the "Big Boys". It's interesting how she thinks about have a party for both. Oh well, like I really care. If she doesn't want to invite me, no loss here.
-Penguin

well yeah, its interesting that she would choose to have another party, what shes really doing is like trying to keep both worlds of people as her "friends" she is and out verted person, and cannot survive without other people to suck the life out of...

even though i think she "ok" i dont think ill go to that party just as a statement

Immediate Help needed.

Hey, do you know how to work Apple DVD Player? I can't get it to work on my bro's laptop. I rented Enemy At The Gates, and It will not stay in the "DVD" drive. It does some buzzin noises, and after about 30 seconds, it opens the drive. Is there a program I have to have open??? Please reply asap.

-Penguin

Dude this has ABSOLUTELY no link to what we're talking about, unless you have a DVD of Isabella.........

And Oedipus, you should still go to the party, I think I will. Even though I don't think she'll want me to. But what the hell, you know. In a way (based around the topic of this thread) she hasn't done anything and she's hurt me. She does suck the life out of people.

And its not that she wants to keep both friend groups. She just wants to keep us placated so we still think shes wonderful, and she needs us to have some stability to fall back on. Its not like upperclassmen are evil, but shes a freshman its not like they care that much about her.

I admire your thinking guys. But your making me depressed and I have nothing to do with it. And Cactus, don't start putting staples in your hair and thumbtacks in your mouth again. They are NOT for eating.:D

Hey man......that was just that one time...... I didn't eat it........ needed ketchup..........honest.

:rolleyes:

~Sorry to make you depressed. She (and I for that matter) can have that effect on people.

Yeah, She just wants us to think that she is still awesome. I still think of her as a friend. It just is kinda interesting that she invited the new upperclassmen to the party and not her longer-time friends. Oh, and sorry about the whole apple laptop thing. I just was getting frustrated with the damn mac.

-Penguin

Funny how the crew from school is the only group of people answering the questions, or asking them for that matter. But where everyone can see them.:D And cactus, ever try staples with relish? divine.:rolleyes:

Yeah, that is kinda amusing. Remember how mr. Geometry said "Brownies" today?! That gave me quite a laugh. I read (in Martha Stewart Home Living) That staples,inside a pile of exotic bat quono is good. But only decorated with a rich cornicopia of winter flora.
-Penguin

Cornucopia? that's a Stewart word. Oh, and did you mean "brownies" like this?:

BROWNIES!

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Cornucopia, that is a stewart word. Yeah, I think that BROWNIE, in big red letters pretty much says it all.

"Look what I have Mr. Miyares" (doesn't notice) *damn* "LOOK WHAT I HAVE MR. MIYARES!"

BROWNIES!
:D :D :D :D :D :D

Yeah, too bad that class is over. I have not posted for like a month. Sciforums gets old. Dude, you go to see spiderman?

Not today, but I've allready seen Spider-Man twice!!!!! I am a SPider-Man fanatic and the Movie was pretty damn awesome!!!

Back