Advice:

Okay, look, 'Izzy' was at cafe this way, and she said 'hi' to me, and it took me a few seconds to say 'hi' back. She was there, so it really makes no difference if you don't think that she works there. She was moving around, well, doing things that someone who works at a restaraunt would do, like cleaning off tables.

Once again I don't know - Oedipus would know better than I.

And Oed, I just realized something: The end of a relationship between her and me would be like 'That's what I get' by NIN.

For starters call me Oeddie
and no i dont think she works there,
and no she didnt grow,
and yes Nine Inch Nails kick ass

This is really, really strange but I saw her again in the hall today, which is like a landmark for me because I really have not seen her once, not once in the hallway since Intro to Government and Politics was finished. Not once. It's really freaking me out here. I suddenly found myself awash in terror, almost as if it were a dream that I had no control over. I slowly slid back onto the banister, reclining onto the polished floor, staring silently into the window overlooking the outside as passersby glanced at me with uncaring twists of their faces....

Since this seems to be the new 'hodgepodge' place I am going to post this link for the new matrix sequel (zion are you listening?). They have a pic from the trailer. Oooooh.

Tipo, tomar una seista. You going crazy on us boy.

As far as general thoughts go: What do you two think of her period, see we never had a violent break in our relationship as friends she just disappeared..........

Oh well.

shes a vulture alright but where are her scavenging companions?
maybe she works there,
but she didnt get taller that i know

Yeah you're right, I guess I was going crazy or something but she did not grow taller. Did not see any of her 'vulture' companions.

I'm kinda fuzzy on the Whole 'vulture companion' thing, who would they be again?

well they dont really exist,
the just mythical creatures that hunt in the night along side their leader

Okay, then if they don't exist there's no use writing about them, unless in debate. That's why the Bible seems kind of useless :D

So you dislike her now, period?

ahh but you do not see of course they are nessecary, where was this machine formed when the makers are not apparent? The Diamond in the Rough, what has created this being?

were did this become inherent?

his apperance maintains a constant height, his body shrinks, and his hair makes up for the lost inches!

Back