Acid throwing muslim men!!!!!

BEEP BEEP NEWSFLASH CONCERNING USERNAME KNIVE

THE FANTASY INVENTORS HOSPITAL
HAS TODAY ISSUED A WORLDWIDE APPEAL FOR BLOOD.
BLOOD TYPE: DUMB BLOOD
THE TYPE IS VERY RARE ONLY TWO PEOPLE KNOWN SO FAR GEORGE BUSH AND KNIFE ARE CARRIERS

COPY OF POLICE REPORT

KNIVE TODAY A VICTIM OF A VICIOUS VERBAL KNIFE ATTACK

E.G.
VINCENT THE VERBAL ASSAILENT SAID

BUT BEFORE HE PROUDLY SAID MUSLIMS INVENTED THE TELESCOPE
AND RATHER THAN ADMIT HE WAS WRONG

KNIFE SAYS THERE ARE
some serious gaps from about 600AD - 1600AD

LAUGH,LAUGH,

I SUGGEST KNIFE THERE ARE SOME SERIOUS GAPS IN YOU BRAIN OR AIR POCKETS
HENCE THE TERM AIRHEAD

THE VICTIM KNIFE:
WAS LEFT WITH DEEP VERBAL LACERATIONS
AND IS URGENT NEED OF BLOOD TYPE: DUMB BLOOD
GEORGE BUSH OR DUMBO AS THE WORLD KNOWS HIM HAS SAID HE CANNOT BE A DONOR AS HE IS RUNNING CRITICALLY LOW HIMSELF.

KNIFE HAS BEEN PUT IN A ISOLATION UNIT IN THE INVENTORS HOSPITAL TO MAKE SURE KNOW ONE IS INFECTED WITH HIS BLOOD

THE POLICE SAID
ANYONE KNOWING THE WHEREABOUTS OF THE PERPETRATOR vincent28uk
HAVE BEEN ASKED TO COME FORWARD HE WAS LAST SEEN LEAVING A INTERNET ROOM IN THE VATICAN WITH A HUGE GRIN ON HIS FACE

Last edited:
BEEP BEEP NEWSFLASH UPDATE CONCERNING USERNAME KNIVE

TODAY KNIVE WAS REMOVED TO PADDED CELL FOR HIS OWN PROTECTION
IT TOOK 4 ORDERLIES AT THE FANTASY INVENTORS HOSPITAL TO TAKE HIM THERE

ONE OF THE ORDERLIES COMMENTED THAT KNIVE WAS RANTING AND RAVING
AND FROTHING AT THE MOUTH, AND RANTED THAT IF EVEN IT TOOK 10 YEARS OF PLANNING HE WOULD GET REVENGE FOR THE VERBAL ASSAULT HE SUFFERED FROM THE PERPETRATOR vincent28uk.

CONFIDENTIAL NOTES OF THE HOSPITALS PSYCHIATRIST:
USERNAME KNIVE IS SUFFERING FROM A CLASSIC CASE OF DELUSIONS OF GRANDEUR, HE THOUGHT HE COULD COMPETE ON A INTELLECTUAL LEVEL WITH THE PERPETRATOR vincent28uk, OVER THE INTERNET USERNAME KNIVE HAD ALSO BROKE HIS OWN FINGERS TO STOP HIMSELF SUFFERING ANOTHER VERBAL HUMILIATION AT THE HANDS OF THE PERP.
KNIVE HAD ALSO BEEN HEARING INNER VOICES GUIDING HIM TO ISLAMIC HATE SITES WHERE HE OBTAINED MOST OF HIS LIES.
I RECOMMEND A 2YEAR COURSE OF Thorazine A anti psychotic drug TO LIMIT HIS MENTAL AMBITIONS, I ALSO RECOMMEND WE TAKE AWAY ALL ACCESS TO THE INTERNET, AND ALLOW HIM ONLY ACCESS TO A ABACUS I FEEL A CONSTANT 8 HOURS OF COUNTING ON THE ABACUS IS A PERFECT WAY TO REBUILD HIS SHATTERED REPUTATION IN THE FIELD OF TELESCOPES INVENTORS.
ON A PERSONAL LEVEL I HAVE FOUND OUR SESSIONS TOGETHER MOST ILLUMINATING IT IS VERY RARE TO COME ACROSS A COMPULSIVE LIAR LIKE KNIVE. HE ACTUALLY BELIEVES IN HIS OWN LIES A RARE ANOMALY.

....PSYCHIATRIST CASE FILE ENDS.

vincent28uk said:
Knive
Do Not Forsake Me Oh My Darling
Were All Pulling For You

Confucius summed up the importance of knowledge this way, "Those who are born with the possession of knowledge are the highest class of men. Those who learn and readily gain possession of knowledge are the next. Those who are dull and stupid, and yet manage to learn are another class next to these. As to those who are dull and stupid and yet do not learn‹they are the lowest of the people.
"But", he warned, "Learning without thought is labor lost; thought without learning is perilous."

"a man climbed the steep rock of knowledge, of which it was said the peak contained all knowledge of the worlds. rather than resting at each and every step to absorb all that was around him, he merely used the ledges as stepping stones to selfishly gain more height. the more he climbed, the quicker he climbed, the less he absorbed. when finally at the top.....he looked down and realized the knowledge he missed on the way up. he took one step down and slipped. as he fell to his death.......he realized he was but a fool" -- unknown. ;)

Clay Birds and Battling Ants

Why the Clay Birds Flew Away

One day Jesus, the son of Mary, while a child, was fashioning small birds out of clay. Some other youngsters who could not do so ran oto the elders and told them, with many complaints. The elders said, "This work cannot be allowed on the Sabbath," for it was a Saturday.

Accordingly they went to the pool where the Son of Mary was sitting and asked him where his birds were. For an answer he pointed to the birds which had been fashioned: and they flew away.

"Making birds which fly is impossible, therefore it cannot be a breaking of the Sabbath," said one elder.

"I would learn this art," said another.

"This is no art, it is but deception," said a third.

So the Sabbath was not broken, the art could not be taught. As for deception, the elders as well as the children had deceived themselves, because they did not know what the object of the fashioning of the birds was.

The reason for doing no work on Saturday had been forgotten. The knowledge of what is a deception and what is not was imperfect to those elders. The beginning of art and the end of action was unknown to them . . . .

Just something that occurred to me, since we're passing around arcane wisdom. And also this:

The Battle of the Ants

That is not which is.
The only Word is Silence.
The only Meaning of that Word is not.
Thoughts are false.
Fatherhood is unity disguised as duality.
Peace implies war.
Power implies war.
Harmony implies war.
Victory implies war.
Glory implies war.
Foundation implies war.
Alas! for the Kingdom wherein all these are at war.​

• Shah, Idries. Tales of the Dervishes. New York: Penguin Arkana, 1993.
• Perdurabo, Frater. The Book of Lies. See http://www.drizzle.com/~slmndr/uncle_al/lies/8.html

Last edited:
KNIVE & tiassa Confucius ALSO SAYS
"Clever talk and a domineering manner have little to do with being man-at-his-best."

vincent28uk said:
BY THE WAY DID YOU FIND OUT IF A SINGLE MUSLIM HAS INVENTED ANYTHING EVEN THE POGO STICK WOULD BE BETTER THAN NOTHING

oh my God, vincet i do not want to start with this bullshit. you do realise when the world was in the Dark Ages Muslims had their Golden Age and every single invention or theory at that time was either made by Muslims or by non-Muslims learning from the Muslims. Iraq was the centre of Science.

the whole reason why Muslims Empires fell was becasue they became to powerful and rich and then got greedy. and when the amries cam to kill the Muslims, the first places they attacked were the Libraries. there is now new research being done as to how advanced the wolrd could of been if information written by Muslims was not destoryed.

do you even realise what were speaking now Englsih is derived from Arabic as well as Greek and Latin.

and since you said you were white, im presuming your European or American (which came from Europe anyway). then study Europes history, the signs of Muslim rule is all throughout Europe and Europe was obvioulsy not succesful in trying to wipe out the signs of Muslim presence. do you think the English Rose is even English? now it was brought by Muslims from Damascus!

and like i told you before about the origins of the Flying Carpet myth by dumb ass Europeans.

Preacher_X says
oh my God, vincet i do not want to start with this bullshit. you do realise when the world was in the Dark Ages Muslims had their Golden Age and every single invention or theory at that time was either made by Muslims or by non-Muslims learning from the Muslims. Iraq was the centre of Science.

OH DEAR THE PREACHER REALLY HAS LOST IT ACCORDING TO THE PREACH
MUSLIMS INVENTED ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING, YET ACCORDING TO HISTORY THEY INVENTED NOTHING.

I WONDER WHERE THE PREACHER LIVES
PAUSE
I KNOW CUCKOO LAND
I KNOW CUCKOO LAND

CUCKOO,CUCKOO,CUCKOO

THEY WROTE A SONG DEDICATED TO YOU IN THE SOUND OF MUSIC

So long farewell********************************************** The Sound of Music
Children:
There’s a sad sort of clanging from the clock in the hall
And the bells in the steeple too
And up in the nursery an absurd little bird
Is popping out to say “cuckoo”
Marta, Gretl, Brigitta:
Cuckoo, cuckoo

Children:
* Marta, Gretl, Brigitta, Preacher
Regretfully they tell us
* Cuckoo, cuckoo
But firmly they compel us
* Cuckoo, cuckoo
To say goodbye . . .

Marta, Gretl, Brigitta:preacher
Cuckoo!
Children:
. . . to you

Children:
So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, good night
Marta:
I hate to go and leave this pretty sight

Children:
So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, adieu
Friedrich:
Adieu, adieu, to yieu and yieu and yieu

Children:
So long, farewell, au revoir, auf wiedersehen
Liesl:
I’d like to stay and taste my first champagne

Children:
So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, goodbye
Kurt:
I leave and heave a sigh and say goodbye -- Goodbye!
Brigitta:
I’m glad to go, I cannot tell a lie
Louisa:
I flit, I float, I fleetly flee, I fly
Gretl:
The sun has gone to bed and so must I

Children:
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye

AS YOU CAN SEE PREACH THEY INCLUDED YOUR NAME IN THE LYRICS
AND THERES SO MANY CUCKOOS

PREACH YOU CUCKOO

vincent28uk said:
Preacher_X says

OH DEAR THE PREACHER REALLY HAS LOST IT ACCORDING TO THE PREACH
MUSLIMS INVENTED ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING, YET ACCORDING TO HISTORY THEY INVENTED NOTHING.

I WONDER WHERE THE PREACHER LIVES
PAUSE
I KNOW CUCKOO LAND
I KNOW CUCKOO LAND

CUCKOO,CUCKOO,CUCKOO

THEY WROTE A SONG DEDICATED TO YOU IN THE SOUND OF MUSIC

So long farewell********************************************** The Sound of Music
Children:
There’s a sad sort of clanging from the clock in the hall
And the bells in the steeple too
And up in the nursery an absurd little bird
Is popping out to say “cuckoo”
Marta, Gretl, Brigitta:
Cuckoo, cuckoo

Children:
* Marta, Gretl, Brigitta, Preacher
Regretfully they tell us
* Cuckoo, cuckoo
But firmly they compel us
* Cuckoo, cuckoo
To say goodbye . . .

Marta, Gretl, Brigitta:preacher
Cuckoo!
Children:
. . . to you

Children:
So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, good night
Marta:
I hate to go and leave this pretty sight

Children:
So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, adieu
Friedrich:
Adieu, adieu, to yieu and yieu and yieu

Children:
So long, farewell, au revoir, auf wiedersehen
Liesl:
I’d like to stay and taste my first champagne

Children:
Kurt:
I leave and heave a sigh and say goodbye -- Goodbye!
Brigitta:
I’m glad to go, I cannot tell a lie
Louisa:
I flit, I float, I fleetly flee, I fly
Gretl:
The sun has gone to bed and so must I

Children:
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye

AS YOU CAN SEE PREACH THEY INCLUDED YOUR NAME IN THE LYRICS
AND THERES SO MANY CUCKOOS

PREACH YOU CUCKOO

Well, as a matter of fact Preacher is true about the Golden Age of Islam. Europeans were in the Dark Ages when suddenly Islam popped up. And things started to change. The knowledge in Islam was spread very far. I think it should be interesting for you to know that one of the first Universities of the World was build in Baghdad (Iraq). It was filled will books and information. People across the lands came there to obtain the knowledge. But later it was destroyed by the Mongols, who were the reasons that the Islamic Empire fell. But later the Mongols turned into Muslims, and so the Islamic Empire was alive again.

And as a matter of invention. The system of "checks" was first created by the Muslim. I don't have a reference. But if you know a historian. Then ask them about the Golden Age of Islam. And about they system of "check". The Muslims were the most advanced in Science, Medicine, Astonomy, Math, and many other subjects at that time. And as a matter of fact Muslims also made the gun powder. But it wasn't made for guns. It was made for fireworks. Later the British bought the gun powder from them, by claiming they were going to use it for firework, but rather they made the weapon Gun. Muslims influenced Knowledge, but it was your kind which led to the invention of Destruction Weapons. Which to this day you lead in creating the Weapons of Mass Destruction.

The Golden Age of Islam is a Myth

By Serge Trifkovic
FrontPageMagazine.com | November 15, 2002

Second in a series of excerpts adapted by Robert Locke from Dr. Serge Trifkovic’s

new book The Sword of the Prophet: A Politically-Incorrect Guide to Islam

The hatred of Western Civilization, and the corresponding urge to glorify anything outside it, especially if it can be depicted as a victim of the West, is a well-known phenomenon of the contemporary liberal mind. One of the forms it has taken in recent years is the attempt to artificially inflate the historic achievements of other civilizations beyond what the facts support. The noble savage myth is a commonplace; what is more complex is the myth that has been bandied about concerning the supposed "golden age" of Islamic civilization during what we know as the Middle Ages.

The myth of an Islamic Golden Age is needed by Islam’s apologists to save it from being damned by its present squalid condition; to prove, as it were, that there is more to Islam than the terrorism of Bin Laden and the decadence of the oil sheiks. It is, frankly, a confession that if the world judges it by what it is today, it comes up rather short, being a religion that has yet to produce a democratic or prosperous society, or social and cultural forms admired by neutral foreign observers the way anyone can admire American freedom, Japanese order, Israeli courage, or Italian style.

The problem with turning this list of intellectual achievements into a convincing "Islamic" golden age is that whatever flourished, did so not by reason of Islam but in spite of Islam. Moslems overran societies (Persian, Greek, Egyptian, Byzantine, Syrian, Jewish) that possessed intellectual sophistication in their own right and failed to completely destroy their cultures. To give it the credit for what the remnants of these cultures achieved is like crediting the Red Army for the survival of Chopin in Warsaw in 1970! Islam per se never encouraged science, in the sense of disinterested enquiry, because the only knowledge it accepts is religious knowledge.

As Bernard Lewis explains in his book What Went Wrong? the Moslem Empire inherited "the knowledge and skills of the ancient Middle east, of Greece and of Persia, it added to them new and important innovations from outside, such as the manufacture of paper from China and decimal positional numbering from India." The decimal numbers were thus transmitted to the West, where they are still mistakenly known as "Arabic" numbers, honoring not their inventors but their transmitters.

Furthermore, the intellectual achievements of Islam’s "golden age" were of limited value. There was a lot of speculation and very little application, be it in technology or politics. At the present day, for almost a thousand years even speculation has stopped, and the bounds of what is considered orthodox Islam have frozen, except when they have even contracted, as in the case of Wahabism. Those who try to push the fundamentals of Moslem thought any further into the light of modernity frequently pay for it with their lives. The fundamentalists who ruled Afghanistan until recently and still rule in Iran hold up their supposed golden age as a model for their people and as a justification for their tyranny. Westerners should know better.

Serge Trifkovic received his PhD from the University of Southampton in England and pursued postdoctoral research at the Hoover Institution at Stanford. His past journalistic outlets have included the BBC World Service, the Voice of America, CNN International, MSNBC, U.S. News & World Report, The Washington Times, the Philadelphia Inquirer, The Times of London, and the Cleveland Plain Dealer. He is foreign affairs editor of Chronicles.. Robert Locke is Associate Editor of Front Page Magazine.

Dr. Serge Trifkovic’s His past journalistic outlets have included the BBC World Service, the Voice of America, CNN International, MSNBC, U.S. News & World Report, The Washington Times, the Philadelphia Inquirer, The Times of London

Golden Age of Islam
WELL LET THIS DOCTOR AND HISTORIAN GIVE YOU THE FACTS ON THAT GOLDEN AGE
Dr. Serge Trifkovic’s

WELL I AM HEARING ALOT OF HOTAIR INVENTIONS FROM MUSLIMS, BUT I HAVE YET TO SEE ONE AUTHENTIC INVENTION

SNOREZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

vincent28uk said:

By Serge Trifkovic
FrontPageMagazine.com | November 15, 2002

Second in a series of excerpts adapted by Robert Locke from Dr. Serge Trifkovic’s

new book The Sword of the Prophet: A Politically-Incorrect Guide to Islam

The hatred of Western Civilization, and the corresponding urge to glorify anything outside it, especially if it can be depicted as a victim of the West, is a well-known phenomenon of the contemporary liberal mind. One of the forms it has taken in recent years is the attempt to artificially inflate the historic achievements of other civilizations beyond what the facts support. The noble savage myth is a commonplace; what is more complex is the myth that has been bandied about concerning the supposed "golden age" of Islamic civilization during what we know as the Middle Ages.

The myth of an Islamic Golden Age is needed by Islam’s apologists to save it from being damned by its present squalid condition; to prove, as it were, that there is more to Islam than the terrorism of Bin Laden and the decadence of the oil sheiks. It is, frankly, a confession that if the world judges it by what it is today, it comes up rather short, being a religion that has yet to produce a democratic or prosperous society, or social and cultural forms admired by neutral foreign observers the way anyone can admire American freedom, Japanese order, Israeli courage, or Italian style.

The problem with turning this list of intellectual achievements into a convincing "Islamic" golden age is that whatever flourished, did so not by reason of Islam but in spite of Islam. Moslems overran societies (Persian, Greek, Egyptian, Byzantine, Syrian, Jewish) that possessed intellectual sophistication in their own right and failed to completely destroy their cultures. To give it the credit for what the remnants of these cultures achieved is like crediting the Red Army for the survival of Chopin in Warsaw in 1970! Islam per se never encouraged science, in the sense of disinterested enquiry, because the only knowledge it accepts is religious knowledge.

As Bernard Lewis explains in his book What Went Wrong? the Moslem Empire inherited "the knowledge and skills of the ancient Middle east, of Greece and of Persia, it added to them new and important innovations from outside, such as the manufacture of paper from China and decimal positional numbering from India." The decimal numbers were thus transmitted to the West, where they are still mistakenly known as "Arabic" numbers, honoring not their inventors but their transmitters.

Furthermore, the intellectual achievements of Islam’s "golden age" were of limited value. There was a lot of speculation and very little application, be it in technology or politics. At the present day, for almost a thousand years even speculation has stopped, and the bounds of what is considered orthodox Islam have frozen, except when they have even contracted, as in the case of Wahabism. Those who try to push the fundamentals of Moslem thought any further into the light of modernity frequently pay for it with their lives. The fundamentalists who ruled Afghanistan until recently and still rule in Iran hold up their supposed golden age as a model for their people and as a justification for their tyranny. Westerners should know better.

Serge Trifkovic received his PhD from the University of Southampton in England and pursued postdoctoral research at the Hoover Institution at Stanford. His past journalistic outlets have included the BBC World Service, the Voice of America, CNN International, MSNBC, U.S. News & World Report, The Washington Times, the Philadelphia Inquirer, The Times of London, and the Cleveland Plain Dealer. He is foreign affairs editor of Chronicles.. Robert Locke is Associate Editor of Front Page Magazine.

Dr. Serge Trifkovic’s His past journalistic outlets have included the BBC World Service, the Voice of America, CNN International, MSNBC, U.S. News & World Report, The Washington Times, the Philadelphia Inquirer, The Times of London

Golden Age of Islam
WELL LET THIS DOCTOR AND HISTORIAN GIVE YOU THE FACTS ON THAT GOLDEN AGE
Dr. Serge Trifkovic’s

WELL I AM HEARING ALOT OF HOTAIR INVENTIONS FROM MUSLIMS, BUT I HAVE YET TO SEE ONE AUTHENTIC INVENTION

SNOREZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Vincent,

Inventions by Muslims
Roger Bacon is credited with drawing a flying apparatus as is Leonardo da Vinci. Actually Ibn Firnas of Islamic Spain invented, constructed, and tested a flying machine in the 800's A.D. Roger Bacon learned of flying machines from Arabic references to Ibn Firnas' machine. The latter's invention antedates Bacon by 500 years and Da Vinci by some 700 years.

It is taught that glass mirrors were first produced in Venice, the year 1291. Glass mirrors were actually in use in Islamic Spain as early as the 11th century. The Venetians learned the art of fine glass production from Syrian artisans during the 9th and 10th centuries.

It is taught that before the 14th century, the only type of clock available was the water clock. In 1335, a large mechanical clock was erected in Milan, Italy and it was claimed as the first mechanical clock. However, Spanish Muslim engineers produced both large and small mechanical clocks that were weight-driven. This knowledge was transmitted to Europe via Latin translations of Islamic books on mechanics, which contained designs and illustrations of epi-cyclic and segmental gears. One such clock included a mercury escapement. Europeans directly copied the latter type during the 15th century. In addition, during the 9th century, Ibn Firnas of Islamic Spain, according to Will Durant, invented a watch-like device which kept accurate time. The Muslims also constructed a variety of highly accurate astronomical clocks for use in their observatories.

In the 17th century, the pendulum was said to be developed by Galileo during his teenage years. He noticed a chandelier swaying as it was being blown by the wind. As a result, he went home and invented the pendulum. However, the pendulum was actually discovered by Ibn Yunus al-Masri during the 10th century. He was the first to study and document a pendulums oscillatory motion. Muslim physiscists introduced its value for use in clocks the 15th century.

It is taught that Johannes Gutenburg of Germany invented the movable type and printing press during the 15th century. In 1454, Gutenberg did develop the most sophisticated printing press of the Middle Ages. But a movable brass type was in use in Islamic Spain 100 years prior, which is where the West's first printing devices were made.

It is taught that Isaac Newton's 17th century study of lenses, light, and prisms form the foundation of the modern science of optics. Actually al-Haythem in the 11th century determined virtually everything that Newton advanced regarding optics centuries prior and is regarded by numerous authorities as the "founder of optics." There is little doubt that Newton was influenced by him. Al-Haytham was the most quoted physicist of the Middle Ages. His works were utilized and quoted by a greater number of European scholars during the 16th and 17th centuries than those of Newton and Galileo combined.

The English scholar Roger Bacon (d. 1292) first mentioned glass lenses for improving vision. At nearly the same time, eyeglasses could be found in use both in China and Europe. Ibn Firnas of Islamic Spain invented eyeglasses during the 9th century, and they were manufactured and sold throughout Spain for over two centuries. Any mention of eyeglasses by Roger Bacon was simply a regurgitation of the work of al-Haytham (d. 1039), whose research Bacon frequently referred to.

Isaac Newton is said to have discovered during the 17th century that white light consists of various rays of colored light. This discovery was made in its entirety by al-Haytham (1lth century) and Kamal ad-Din (14th century). Newton did make original discoveries, but this was not one of them.

The concept of the finite nature of matter was first introduced by Antoine Lavoisier during the 18th century. He discovered that, although matter may change its form or shape, its mass always remains the same. Thus, for instance, if water is heated to steam, if salt is dissolved in water, or if a piece of wood is burned to ashes, the total mass remains unchanged. The principles of this discovery were elaborated centuries before by Islamic Persia's great scholar, al-Biruni (d. 1050). Lavoisier was a disciple of the Muslim chemists and physicists and referred to their books frequently.

It is taught that the Greeks were the developers of trigonometry. Trigonometry remained largely a theoretical science among the Greeks. Muslim scholars developed it to a level of modern perfection, although the weight of the credit must be given to al-Battani. The words describing the basic functions of this science, sine, cosine and tangent, are all derived from Arabic terms. Thus, original contributions by the Greeks in trigonometry were minimal.

It is taught that a Dutchman, Simon Stevin, first developed the use of decimal fractions in mathematics in 1589. He helped advance the mathematical sciences by replacing the cumbersome fractions, for instance, 1/2, with decimal fractions, for example, 0.5. Muslim mathematicians were the first to utilize decimals instead of fractions on a large scale. Al-Kashi's book, Key to Arithmetic, was written at the beginning of the 15th century and was the stimulus for the systematic application of decimals to whole numbers and fractions thereof. It is highly probable that Stevin imported the idea to Europe from al-Kashi's work.

The first man to utilize algebraic symbols was the French mathematician, Francois Vieta. In 1591, he wrote an algebra book describing equations with letters such as the now familiar x and y's. Asimov says that this discovery had an impact similar to the progression from Roman numerals to Arabic numbers. Muslim mathematicians, the inventors of algebra, introduced the concept of using letters for unknown variables in equations as early as the 9th century A.D. Through this system, they solved a variety of complex equations, including quadratic and cubic equations. They used symbols to develop and perfect the binomial theorem.

It is taught that the difficult cubic equations (x to the third power) remained unsolved until the 16th century when Niccolo Tartaglia, an Italian mathematician, solved them. Muslim mathematicians solved cubic equations as well as numerous equations of even higher degrees with ease as early as the 10th century.

The concept that numbers could be less than zero, that is negative numbers, was unknown until 1545 when Geronimo Cardano introduced the idea. Muslim mathematicians introduced negative numbers for use in a variety of arithmetic functions at least 400 years prior to Cardano.

In 1614, John Napier invented logarithms and logarithmic tables. Muslim mathematicians invented logarithms and produced logarithmic tables several centuries prior. Such tables were common in the Muslim world as early as the 13th century.

During the 17th century Rene Descartes made the discovery that algebra could be used to solve geometrical problems. By this, he greatly advanced the science of geometry. Mathematicians of the Islamic Empire accomplished precisely this as early as the 9th century A.D. Thabit bin Qurrah was the first to do so, and he was followed by Abu'l Wafa, whose 10th century book utilized algebra to advance geometry into an exact and simplified science.

Isaac Newton, during the 17th century, developed the binomial theorem, which is a crucial component for the study of algebra. Hundreds of Muslim mathematicians utilized and perfected the binomial theorem. They initiated its use for the systematic solution of algebraic problems during the 10th century (or prior).

No improvement had been made in the astronomy of the ancients during the Middle Ages regarding the motion of planets until the 13th century. Then Alphonso the Wise of Castile (Middle Spain) invented the Aphonsine Tables, which were more accurate than Ptolemy's. Muslim astronomers made numerous improvements upon Ptolemy's findings as early as the 9th century. They were the first astronomers to dispute his archaic ideas. In their critic of the Greeks, they synthesized proof that the sun is the center of the solar system and that the orbits of the earth and other planets might be elliptical. They produced hundreds of highly accurate astronomical tables and star charts. Many of their calculations are so precise that they are regarded as contemporary. The Alphonsine Tables are little more than copies of works on astronomy transmitted to Europe via Islamic Spain, i.e. the Toledo Tables.

Gunpowder was developed in the Western world as a result of Roger Bacon's work in 1242. The first usage of gunpowder in weapons was when the Chinese fired it from bamboo shoots in attempt to frighten Mongol conquerors. They produced it by adding sulfur and charcoal to saltpeter. The Chinese developed saltpeter for use in fireworks and knew of no tactical military use for gunpowder, nor did they invent its formula. Research by Reinuad and Fave have clearly shown that gunpowder was formulated initially by Muslim chemists. Further, these historians claim that the Muslims developed the first firearms. Notably, Muslim armies used grenades and other weapons in their defense of Algericus against the Franks during the 14th century. Jean Mathes indicates that the Muslim rulers had stockpiles of grenades, rifles, crude cannons, incendiary devices, sulfur bombs and pistols decades before such devices were used in Europe. The first mention of a cannon was in an Arabic text around 1300 A.D. Roger Bacon learned of the formula for gunpowder from Latin translations of Arabic books. He brought forth nothing original in this regard.

The Chinese who may have been the first to use it for navigational purposes sometime between 1000 and 1100 A.D invented the compass. The earliest reference to its use in navigation was by the Englishman, Alexander Neckam (1157-1217). Muslim geographers and navigators learned of the magnetic needle, possibly from the Chinese, and were the first to use magnetic needles in navigation. They invented the compass and passed the knowledge of its use in navigation to the West. European navigators relied on Muslim pilots and their instruments when exploring unknown territories. Gustav Le Bon claims that the magnetic needle and compass were entirely invented by the Muslims and that the Chinese had little to do with it. Neckam, as well as the Chinese, probably learned of it from Muslim traders. It is noteworthy that the Chinese improved their navigational expertise after they began interacting with the Muslims during the 8th century.

The first man to classify the races was the German Johann F. Blumenbach, who divided mankind into white, yellow, brown, black and red peoples. Muslim scholars of the 9th through 14th centuries invented the science of ethnography. A number of Muslim geographers classified the races, writing detailed explanations of their unique cultural habits and physical appearances. They wrote thousands of pages on this subject. Blumenbach's works were insignificant in comparison.

The science of geography was revived during the 15th, 16th and 17th centuries when the ancient works of Ptolemy were discovered. The Crusades and the Portuguese/Spanish expeditions also contributed to this reawakening. The first scientifically based treatise on geography were produced during this period by Europe's scholars. Muslim geographers produced untold volumes of books on the geography of Africa, Asia, India, China and the Indies during the 8th through 15th centuries. These writings included the world's first geographical encyclopedias, almanacs and road maps. Ibn Battutah's 14th century masterpieces provide a detailed view of the geography of the ancient world. The Muslim geographers of the 10th through 15th centuries far exceeded the output by Europeans regarding the geography of these regions well into the 18th century. The Crusades led to the destruction of educational institutions, their scholars and books. They brought nothing substantive regarding geography to the Western world.

It is taught that Robert Boyle in the 17th century originated the science of chemistry. A variety of Muslim chemists, including ar-Razi, al-Jabr, al-Biruni and al-Kindi, performed scientific experiments in chemistry some 700 years prior to Boyle. Durant writes that the Muslims introduced the experimental method to this science. Humboldt regards the Muslims as the founders of chemistry.

It is taught that Leonardo da Vinci (16th century) fathered the science of geology when he noted that fossils found on mountains indicated a watery origin of the earth. Al-Biruni (1lth century) made precisely this observation and added much to it, including a huge book on geology, hundreds of years before Da Vinci was born. Ibn Sina noted this as well (see pages 100-101). It is probable that Da Vinci first learned of this concept from Latin translations of Islamic books. He added nothing original to their findings.

The first mention of the geological formation of valleys was in 1756, when Nicolas Desmarest proposed that they were formed over a long periods of time by streams. Ibn Sina and al-Biruni made precisely this discovery during the 11th century (see pages 102 and 103), fully 700 years prior to Desmarest.

Galileo (17th century) was the world's first great experimenter. Al-Biruni (d. 1050) was the world's first great experimenter. He wrote over 200 books, many of which discuss his precise experiments. His literary output in the sciences amounts to some 13,000 pages, far exceeding that written by Galileo or, for that matter, Galileo and Newton combined.

The Italian Giovanni Morgagni is regarded as the father of pathology because he was the first to correctly describe the nature of disease. Islam's surgeons were the first pathologists. They fully realized the nature of disease and described a variety of diseases to modern detail. Ibn Zuhr correctly described the nature of pleurisy, tuberculosis and pericarditis. Az-Zahrawi accurately documented the pathology of hydrocephalus (water on the brain) and other congenital diseases. Ibn al-Quff and Ibn an-Nafs gave perfect descriptions of the diseases of circulation. Other Muslim surgeons gave the first accurate descriptions of certain malignancies, including cancer of the stomach, bowel, and esophagus. These surgeons were the originators of pathology, not Giovanni Morgagni.

It is taught that Paul Ehrlich (19th century) is the originator of drug chemotherapy, that is the use of specific drugs to kill microbes. Muslim physicians used a variety of specific substances to destroy microbes. They applied sulfur topically specifically to kill the scabies mite. Ar-Razi (10th century) used mercurial compounds as topical antiseptics.

Purified alcohol, made through distillation, was first produced by Arnau de Villanova, a Spanish alchemist in 1300 A.D. Numerous Muslim chemists produced medicinal-grade alcohol through distillation as early as the 10th century and manufactured on a large scale the first distillation devices for use in chemistry. They used alcohol as a solvent and antiseptic.

C.W. Long, an American in 1845, conducted the first surgery performed under inhalation anesthesia. Six hundred years prior to Long, Islamic Spain's Az-Zahrawi and Ibn Zuhr, among other Muslim surgeons, performed hundreds of surgeries under inhalation anesthesia with the use of narcotic-soaked sponges which were placed over the face.

During the 16th century Paracelsus invented the use of opium extracts for anesthesia. Muslim physicians introduced the anesthetic value of opium derivatives during the Middle Ages. The Greeks originally used opium as an anesthetic agent. Paracelus was a student of Ibn Sina's works from which it is almost assured that he derived this idea.

Humphrey Davy and Horace Wells invented modern anesthesia in the 19th century. Modern anesthesia was discovered, mastered, and perfected by Muslim anesthetists 900 years before the advent of Davy and Wells. They utilized oral as well as inhalant anesthetics.

The concept of quarantine was first developed in 1403. In Venice, a law was passed preventing strangers from entering the city until a certain waiting period had passed. If by then no sign of illness could be found, they were allowed in. The concept of quarantine was first introduced in the 7th century A.D. by the prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H.), who wisely warned against entering or leaving a region suffering from plague. As early as the 10th century, Muslim physicians innovated the use of isolation wards for individuals suffering with communicable diseases.

The scientific use of antiseptics in surgery was discovered by the British surgeon Joseph Lister in 1865. As early as the 10th century, Muslim physicians and surgeons were applying purified alcohol to wounds as an antiseptic agent. Surgeons in Islamic Spain utilized special methods for maintaining antisepsis prior to and during surgery. They also originated specific protocols for maintaining hygiene during the post-operative period. Their success rate was so high that dignitaries throughout Europe came to Cordova, Spain, to be treated at what was comparably the "Mayo Clinic" of the Middle Ages.

It is taught that In 1545, the scientific use of surgery was advanced by the French surgeon Ambroise Pare. Prior to him, surgeons attempted to stop bleeding through the gruesome procedure of searing the wound with boiling oil. Pare stopped the use of boiling oils and began ligating arteries. He is considered the "father of rational surgery." Pare was also one of the first Europeans to condemn such grotesque "surgical" procedures as trepanning (see reference #6, pg. 110). Islamic Spain's illustrious surgeon, az-Zahrawi (d. 1013), began ligating arteries with fine sutures over 500 years prior to Pare. He perfected the use of Catgut, that is suture made from animal intestines. Additionally, he instituted the use of cotton plus wax to plug bleeding wounds. The full details of his works were made available to Europeans through Latin translations. Despite this, barbers and herdsmen continued to be the primary individuals practicing the "art" of surgery for nearly six centuries after az-Zahrawi's death. Pare himself was a barber, albeit more skilled and conscientious than the average ones. Included in az-Zahrawi's legacy are dozens of books. His most famous work is a 30-volume treatise on medicine and surgery. His books contain sections on preventive medicine, nutrition, cosmetics, drug therapy, surgical technique, anesthesia, pre and post-operative care as well as drawings of some 200 surgical devices, many of which he invented. The refined and scholarly az-Zahrawi must be regarded as the father and founder of rational surgery, not the uneducated Pare.

William Harvey, during the early 17th century, discovered that blood circulates. He was the first to correctly describe the function of the heart, arteries, and veins. Rome's Galen had presented erroneous ideas regarding the circulatory system, and Harvey was the first to determine that blood is pumped throughout the body via the action of the heart and the venous valves. Therefore, he is regarded as the founder of human physiology. In the 10th century, Islam's ar-Razi wrote an in-depth treatise on the venous system, accurately describing the function of the veins and their valves. Ibn an-Nafs and Ibn al-Quff (13th century) provided full documentation that the blood circulates and correctly described the physiology of the heart and the function of its valves 300 years before Harvey. William Harvey was a graduate of Italy's famous Padua University at a time when the majority of its curriculum was based upon Ibn Sina's and ar-Razi's textbooks.

The first pharmacopoeia (book of medicines) was published by a German scholar in 1542. According to World Book Encyclopedia, the science of pharmacology was begun in the 1900's as an offshoot of chemistry due to the analysis of crude plant materials. Chemists, after isolating the active ingredients from plants, realized their medicinal value. According to the eminent scholar of Arab history, Phillip Hitti, the Muslims, not the Greeks or Europeans, wrote the first "modern" pharmacopoeia. The science of pharmacology was originated by Muslim physicians during the 9th century. They developed it into a highly refined and exact science. Muslim chemists, pharmacists, and physicians produced thousands of drugs and/or crude herbal extracts one thousand years prior to the supposed birth of pharmacology. During the 14th century Ibn Baytar wrote a monumental pharmacopoeia listing some 1400 different drugs. Hundreds of other pharmacopoeias were published during the Islamic Era. It is likely that the German work is an offshoot of that by Ibn Baytar, which was widely circulated in Europe.

It is taught that the discovery of the scientific use of drugs in the treatment of specific diseases was made by Paracelsus, the Swiss-born physician, during the 16th century. He is also credited with being the first to use practical experience as a determining factor in the treatment of patients rather than relying exclusively on the works of the ancients. Ar-Razi, Ibn Sina, al-Kindi, Ibn Rushd, az-Zahrawi, Ibn Zuhr, Ibn Baytar, Ibn al-Jazzar, Ibn Juljul, Ibn al-Quff, Ibn an-Nafs, al-Biruni, Ibn Sahl and hundreds of other Muslim physicians mastered the science of drug therapy for the treatment of specific symptoms and diseases. In fact, this concept was entirely their invention. The word "drug" is derived from Arabic. Their use of practical experience and careful observation was extensive. Muslim physicians were the first to criticize ancient medical theories and practices. Ar-Razi devoted an entire book as a critique of Galen's anatomy. The works of Paracelsus are insignificant compared to the vast volumes of medical writings and original findings accomplished by the medical giants of Islam.

The first sound approach to the treatment of disease was made by a German, Johann Weger, in the 1500's. Harvard's George Sarton says that modern medicine is entirely an Islamic development while emphasizing that Muslim physicians of the 9th through 12th centuries were precise, scientific, rational, and sound in their approach. Johann Weger was among thousands of Europeans physicians during the 15th through 17th centuries that were taught the medicine of ar-Razi and Ibn Sina. He contributed nothing original.

Medical treatment for the insane was modernized by Philippe Pinel when in 1793 he operated France's first insane asylum. As early as the 1lth century, Islamic hospitals maintained special wards for the insane. They treated them kindly and presumed their disease was real at a time when the insane were routinely burned alive in Europe as witches and sorcerers. A curative approach was taken for mental illness and for the first time in history, the mentally ill were treated with supportive care, drugs, and psychotherapy. Every major Islamic city maintained an insane asylum where patients were treated at no charge. In fact, the Islamic system for the treatment of the insane excels in comparison to the current model, as it was more humane and was highly effective as well.

It is taught that kerosene was first produced by an Englishman, Abraham Gesner in 1853. He distilled it from asphalt. Muslim chemists produced kerosene as a distillate from petroleum products over 1,000 years prior to Gesner (see Encyclopaedia Britannica under the heading, Petroleum).

etc etc etc........salaam

vincent28uk said:

Europeans are so cocky. the reason it is denied is becasue centuries ago back then there was hatred between Christians and Muslims and according to ewach other they were "devils" so thats why they never wanted to admit eachotehrs achievements. in the current age that hatred has gone and now its just ignorance that stands in the way.

so what do you think happened? the WHOLE world was in a dark age and then all of a sudden Europe popped up with all of these new ideas and inventions? out of nowhere?

the Muslim Empire officially fell in 1924, when the Islamic rule and the Ottomon Dynasty was totally wiped out but the empire began losing land earlier. and eachg time it lost land it was in a humiliating way. Aprils fools day is the day when Spainards tricked Muslims into a Mosque and burnt them. after all the advancements Muslims did for Spain, Spain kicked them out and Latinized everything to try and get rid of the Muslim history there.

and they have succedded in this as the history is forgotten but stiil not completely as the signs of Muslims presence are in SPain and all throughout Europe.

vincent28uk said:

Vincent i can understand you saying that about the INventions and things but saying the Golden Age never exsisted is pretty pathetic. the Ottomon Empire was the stongest force in the world for quite a while you know, and everybody recognises that.

preach says

so what do you think happened? the WHOLE world was in a dark age and then all of a sudden Europe popped up with all of these new ideas and inventions? out of nowhere?

NO PREACH I BELIEVE THE CHINESE,JAPENESE,EUROPEANS,AMERICANS,
ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL THE INVENTIONS AND MEDICINES WE USE TODAY
MUSLIMS HAVE NEVER INVENTED ONE THING

THE TRAIN, PLANE,COMPUTERS, CARS,TELEPHONE,INTERNET,ATIOBIOTICS
AND MANY MORE

INVENTED BY THESE COUNTRIES
CHINESE,JAPENESE,EUROPEANS,AMERICANS

MUSLIM CONTRIBUTION TO ACTUAL AND FACTUAL INVENTIONS ZERO
ALL I AM GETTING FROM YOU IS A LIST OF MUSLIM IDEAS

BUT FOR SOME VAGUE REASON THEY NEVER WENT TO THE PATENT OFFICE TO CLAIM COPYRIGHT

LOOK AT THE MIDDLE EAST TODAY EVEN THE RICH COUNTRIES LIKE DUBAI AND SAUDI ARABIA
A QUARTER OF THERE WORK FORCE IS MADE UP OF FORIEGNERS, SCIENTISTS ENGINEERS, DOCTORS,TEACHERS

***SO THERE LIES YOUR ANSWER IF THE MIDDLE EAST STILL DOES NOT HAVE EXPERTISE FOR BASIC LIFE NOW

***HOWCOME THEY HAD ALL THOSE EXPERTS THEN WHERE DID THEY ALL GO WHAT HAPPENNED TO THE GENE POOL

***DID THEY ALL ADOPT NON MUSLIM NAMES AND CONVERT TO OTHER RELGIONS TO CONFUSE US

***OR COULD IT BE THEY NEVER EXISTED IN THE FIRSTPLACE!!!!!!

EVERYTHING

vincent28uk said:
preach says

NO PREACH I BELIEVE THE CHINESE,JAPENESE,EUROPEANS,AMERICANS,
ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL THE INVENTIONS AND MEDICINES WE USE TODAY
MUSLIMS HAVE NEVER INVENTED ONE THING

THE TRAIN, PLANE,COMPUTERS, CARS,TELEPHONE,INTERNET,ATIOBIOTICS
AND MANY MORE

INVENTED BY THESE COUNTRIES
CHINESE,JAPENESE,EUROPEANS,AMERICANS

MUSLIM CONTRIBUTION TO ACTUAL AND FACTUAL INVENTIONS ZERO
ALL I AM GETTING FROM YOU IS A LIST OF MUSLIM IDEAS

BUT FOR SOME VAGUE REASON THEY NEVER WENT TO THE PATENT OFFICE TO CLAIM COPYRIGHT

LOOK AT THE MIDDLE EAST TODAY EVEN THE RICH COUNTRIES LIKE DUBAI AND SAUDI ARABIA
A QUARTER OF THERE WORK FORCE IS MADE UP OF FORIEGNERS, SCIENTISTS ENGINEERS, DOCTORS,TEACHERS

***SO THERE LIES YOUR ANSWER IF THE MIDDLE EAST STILL DOES NOT HAVE EXPERTISE FOR BASIC LIFE NOW

***HOWCOME THEY HAD ALL THOSE EXPERTS THEN WHERE DID THEY ALL GO WHAT HAPPENNED TO THE GENE POOL

***DID THEY ALL ADOPT NON MUSLIM NAMES AND CONVERT TO OTHER RELGIONS TO CONFUSE US

***OR COULD IT BE THEY NEVER EXISTED IN THE FIRSTPLACE!!!!!!

EVERYTHING

So im curious Vincent.....are you then saying that Muslims or Arabs are just naturally dumber than their Western counterparts?

I Am Not Saying Muslims Are Dumber Than Westerners

What I Am Saying Is They Have Done Nothing To Further Mankind Or Better Mankind

Answer Me This What Is The Content Of The News Everyday Muslims Around The World Either Planning Attacks In The West
Or Muslim Militias Ethnic Cleansing Be It In Sudan Or Indonesia

We Are Not Living In The Past Anymore We Are Living In The Future
All Religions Apart From Islam Have Learned To Cooperate And Be At Peace With Eachother This Is A Fact Islam Is The Only Religion That Cannot Fit In Todays Society

I Believe All Of Us Are Put On This Earth For A Purpose
I Know Why Orientals, Westerners Are Here Fore They Have Taken There Place In History To Further Mankind In Technology And Medicines

But What Are Muslims Here Fore What Benefits Are They To Mankind
Well They Have Created Fear Around The World With Terrosim
They Have Influenced The General Election In Spain So We Have A New Leader That Otherwise According To Polls Had No Chance

So What Next A Bomb In The Uk Before The Next General Election A Bomb In The States Before Elections There

So What Will Happen Well Eventually We Will Live In A World Of Puppet Leaders Who Are Only In Power Because Of The Fear Of Muslim Terroists

We Will See The Extreme Parties E.g. The National Front, The Nazi League,
Already In Austria These Bigots Have Shared Power There And Also Came Very Close In Holland To Taking Power With That Gay Extreme Leader Before He Was Shot

So What Do We Have To Look Forward Too A World That Closes Its Doors To Immigration. Parties That Get Elected On Anti Immigration Issues
And The People Who Suffer In War Torn Countries Will Have To Endure.
All Because The World Is In Complete Fear Of Having Terroists Infiltrating There Country

Billions Of Dollars Are Being Wasted Around The World On A Huge Scale To Combat Terroism. This Money I Am Sure You Are Well Aware Could Be Put To Better Use If The Threat Of Terroism Was Not There

So Once Again What Have Muslims Done To Further Mankind
Because At The Minute All They Seem To Be Doing Is Destroying Mankind

[

Answer Me This What Is The Content Of The News Everyday Muslims Around The World Either Planning Attacks In The West

Well i do agree that thats all the West hears in its newspapers about muslims
but one in five people on the planet are muslims so why no good stories?

Billions Of Dollars Are Being Wasted Around The World On A Huge Scale To Combat Terroism. This Money I Am Sure You Are Well Aware Could Be Put To Better Use If The Threat Of Terroism Was Not There

I agree again but what causes terrorism?.....invading soverign nations? Of all the "terrorist" nations in the world how many has the US supported while they commited terror? Isnt that terrorism?Doesnt make it right but its kinda like"Do as I say not do as I do"

So What Next A Bomb In The Uk Before The Next General Election A Bomb In The States Before Elections There

Well if your reffering to the Madrid bombings then thats more Western hype and Lies because the people were allready going to vote the former President out of office BEFORE the bombings

What I Am Saying Is They Have Done Nothing To Further Mankind Or Better Mankind

Did you know that the current Nobel Prize winner is a Muslim Woman?....salaam

would you like to hear what muslims says about such things?

Im a muslims and i wanted this to be my first post, i feel unfair when these thing being related to islam.

I had same argument at another forum and i'm using quotes from it.

women wrote "How many Islamic women and young girls have been beaten or murdered because of being raped (honor killings), or simply not covering enough of their bodies? No religion should approve of such atrocities"

i replaied " Ohhhhh my Lord, Ohhhh my god,, ohhhhhh my god…I don't believe what I'm reading? We killed women (honer killing) where that happen.?

And if any one dose such a thing, then HELL IS WAITING FOR HIM in the principle of Islam.

but few do it (specially in the areas of north Pakistan, Most of them are drug dealers) they claim to be Muslims and they know nothing about it. They do it for the name of traditional and honor not in the name of Islam. "

women " will bring information about honor killings and women's roles in Islam, which make me say women are oppressed in Islamic culture. "

i replied " Do not claim that you know better than me. Look what you have written,.( Islamic Culture)
Islam is one thing and culture is another thing. Islam is not tied to any culture, Islam is only a religion and I told you it happens based on culture not Islam in areas where culture is more important that Islam, like north Pakistan.

Can I refer to what happened by sick Christian to all Christians around the world.?
There is NO Honor killing in ISLAM (please do not make things complicated)

Amazing thing, I made a research about women in bible and in the west. I was surprised by the facts I got.

According to "The Almanac Book of Facts", the population increased 137% within the past decade, Christianity increased 46%, while Islam increased 235%.
In a recent poll in the (US), 100,000 people per year in America alone, are converting to Islam. For every 1 male convert to Islam, 4 females convert to Islam, Why?

The research tries to answer that question and actually they provide good examples.
I will try minimize the reasons and maybe I will post them in other threads so that every women can read.

"

i hope this explain everything... :)

Back