Abortion v.08.2

OK, so we could've aborted you and it wouldn't have mattered.
If I were aborted, I wouldn't be here to object, so, so what?

Or black babies before they are born.
If you are a black mom, then yes you can. I am not in favor of strangers making the decision for the woman.

Apart from the fact that it's a disgusting practice.
It's no more disgusting than the sex act itself.

The prostitutes know the risks. If we legalize it, it's the state giving into the demands of criminals.
If we legalize it, then they aren't criminals. It's legal in Nevada, where it can be regulated.

The fetus is not her body. They're connected but it's a different, developing body.
Anything growing in me is subject to my will.

It's a Human being for God's sake. After conception, the life is there. If we abort people, you deny them the right to life after they have begun. It's unfair, unfair, unfair.

Life is full of unfair things. Have you seen some of the children your God gives people? The ones you want to euthanize. You contradict yourself. Why worry about babies that aren't born? I think you need to go back through some of your posts.

If I were aborted, I wouldn't be here to object, so, so what?
It's unfair.

If you are a black mom, then yes you can. I am not in favor of strangers making the decision for the woman.
Irrelevant. If the government decided to abort black babies, is it OK because the fetuses aren't human?

It's no more disgusting than the sex act itself.
Here's a question, were you ever taught morals in your childhood?:bugeye:

If we legalize it, then they aren't criminals. It's legal in Nevada, where it can be regulated.
However we'd have given into criminals. They're wrong, not us. So THEY will pay. Why should society give into the demands of scum? They're wrong, they'll pay. End of story.

Anything growing in me is subject to my will.
Except a human being. Slavery is illegal.
Life is full of unfair things. Have you seen some of the children your God gives people? The ones you want to euthanize. You contradict yourself. Why worry about babies that aren't born? I think you need to go back through some of your posts.

God doesn't create people, at least not that I believe.

Euthanizing them is for the greater good.

It's unfair.
Probably, but there are two parties involved, and they have a relationship that is unlike any other. I happen to think the woman's will should prevail.

Irrelevant. If the government decided to abort black babies, is it OK because the fetuses aren't human?
Separate issue, we aren't talking about government power but rather women's empowerment over their own reproductive rights.

Here's a question, were you ever taught morals in your childhood?:bugeye:
If sex isn't immoral and it isn't cheating, then paying for sex isn't immoral. Cheating on your wife is immoral wether you pay for it or not.

However we'd have given into criminals. They're wrong, not us. So THEY will pay. Why should society give into the demands of scum? They're wrong, they'll pay. End of story.
But it's not wrong.

Except a human being. Slavery is illegal.
If it isn't born, it isn't a person yet.

...God doesn't create people, at least not that I believe.

Euthanizing them is for the greater good.

little boy, you are a sucky christian :roflmao: All the other crap you fake, I would think you could fake that. Lord knows, enough of them do.

Probably, but there are two parties involved, and they have a relationship that is unlike any other. I happen to think the woman's will should prevail.
Neither of them should be compromised. So you don't support the death penalty but you support abortion? Very logical...

Separate issue, we aren't talking about government power but rather women's empowerment over their own reproductive rights.
Irrelevant. If I were head of state and declared that, because fetuses aren't babies, black fetuses would have to be aborted, would you oppose me?

If sex isn't immoral and it isn't cheating, then paying for sex isn't immoral. Cheating on your wife is immoral wether you pay for it or not.
Who said sex wasn't immoral? Depends on the circumstance.

But it's not wrong.
Of course it is. It's also disgusting and it's woman selling themselves for sex; it would also pressure young dropouts to become prostitutes or encourage the lazy and weak minded to become prostitutes.

If it isn't born, it isn't a person yet.
Yet being the key word.
little boy, you are a sucky christian All the other crap you fake, I would think you could fake that. Lord knows, enough of them do.
How am I a sucky Christian?

Neither of them should be compromised. So you don't support the death penalty but you support abortion? Very logical...

Irrelevant. If I were head of state and declared that, because fetuses aren't babies, black fetuses would have to be aborted, would you oppose me?

Who said sex wasn't immoral? Depends on the circumstance.

Of course it is. It's also disgusting and it's woman selling themselves for sex; it would also pressure young dropouts to become prostitutes or encourage the lazy and weak minded to become prostitutes.

Yet being the key word.
How am I a sucky Christian?

at what age of the fetous would you call it a child orleander?

to me someone who lost 6 kids before getting the family i have called all of them my children

Yes, I would oppose it:
1. Because it's racist.
2. Because it subverts a woman's power over her own body.

at what age of the fetous would you call it a child orleander?

to me someone who lost 6 kids before getting the family i have called all of them my children

I lost 3 before I had my son, so I know what you mean. But as someone who almost lost a child after he was born, there is no comparison to losing a child before it was born. NONE!
For me it wasn't a baby til about 18-20 weeks gestation.

Orleander, life is life. Human beings are Human beings at any point in their life period in my eyes. Are elderly people less Human to you?
Yes, I would oppose it:
1. Because it's racist.
2. Because it subverts a woman's power over her own body.

1. If embryos aren't human, it's not racist
2. And...?

why does abortion always come down to "when is it alive?". I've never understood this. No law should be in place enforcing anything on someone's body. If I want to have an ear surgically removed, I'm allowed to do so. Why can't the removal of a fetus be treated the same?

I support the woman's right to keep the foetus as much as abort it. It's her choice either way.

That's because the controversy over abortion and rights over your body is that some people think fetuses should be counted as human being and some think they are worthless trash, like spidergoat for instance.

I support the woman's right to keep the foetus as much as abort it. It's her choice either way.

Then you support the death penalty. Either way, it's not the actual person being killed who is deciding over their own death.

And you also support eugenics.

Great, you're a Nazi;)

I don't think they are worthless trash. I think the woman should be able to keep it or not, according to her wishes.

Orleander, life is life. Human beings are Human beings at any point in their life period in my eyes. Are elderly people less Human to you?

Is this a bird?
495572156_69b35d5f99.jpg

Back