ABC News primetime special on UFOs

Q, Congratulation! You have taken the time to respond with humour; indicating you have a basic theory of mind.

You are obviously able to tap away at the computer, proving you also have an ability to use tools.

Unfortunately your limited ability to grasp difficult concepts will keep you from entering middle school. But, please accept your diploma for completing the fifth grade. It's pupils like you and Jethro Bodeen who make me proud.

Class dismissed.

Agitprop said:
Ophiolate's suppository essay:

Fear not, I never placed her on ignore or intended to. I just thought it was a more polite way of expressing my distaste for her rudeness and disdain for her views than saying "**** off you gormless bitch."--- End of essay.

Ophiolate gets an A for effort. Can anyone point out to him where he is being coarse, and why his views, along with his emotional outbursts should not be taken seriously? Better luck next time, O. We are all rooting for you.
I take it grammar and spelling are casual, then. I will welcome those pointers as to coarseness. It seems absent from my post. I opted to claim you were on my ignore list, rather than issuing an emotional profanity. The fact that I gave an example of such a profanity is not the same as issuing said profanity. Thus had I said "it was a more polite way of expressing my distaste for her rudeness and disdain for her views than breaking her legs", it would not have been equivalent to breaking your legs. So where is the coarseness?
Since you seem unable to distinguish between these two very different conditions that may explain why you so readily accept as reality the more bizarre explanations for 'mysterious phenomena'.

I was a major ET/UFO skeptic. Also was a physics major. There is evidense beyond the National Enquirer. Do some research on the topic there is more than I thought. There is a small signal to noise ratio, meaning there are many wackos that blindly believe in almost anything which muddies up the water. But there is quite a bit of good information on the topic.

Do some research on the topic, I know when I did it became much more difficult to dimiss them as fantasy. I don't want to be like one of those guy that thought the earth was flat. Have to keep an open mind, but not so open your brains fall out. :)

SkinWalker said:
What of the people who "believe" in objects that fly but may not be readily identified (unidentified flying objects), but just don't see them as significantly important and certainly not intelligences of extraterrestrial origin.

I could just as legitimately say that people who believe that UFOs are ET are "mental midgets," but I'll refrain. That sort of ad hominem remark isn't my style. But I'll certainly state that the inability of these believers to accept the possibility that they are victims of a new religious faith were belief need not be proportional to evidence are, indeed, lacking in "open" minds.

Just because those like myself are skeptical of the existance of ETI-UFOs hardly implies that we don't consider the possibility. It simply means that the evidence has thus far not been compelling enough to warrant belief. Significance junkies, however, ignore the fact that evidence is lacking and elevate questionable evidence to "significance" merely because of volume, regardless of quality.

So, from a mental midget, fuck you very much.

Back