A world with a loving God.

there might be a loving god, but not an all powerful loving one. an all powerful and loving one would make everything perfect without any negative repercussions like the impedance of free will for example.

My point was that this planet we live in is extremely shitty and cruel place to many people.

No wonder why so many young people want to kill themselves just to escape this bullshit of a planet.

And believe me most people these days are extremely rude and shitty as well.

Hell I tried to kill myself multiple times as well just so I will not to be forced to live on this shitty world with so many shitty and cruel people anymore.

I agree.

there might be a loving god, but not an all powerful loving one. an all powerful and loving one would make everything perfect without any negative repercussions like the impedance of free will for example.
So you really think you could be happy without any freedom?

not if there were an all capable god to stop that from being so.
an all capable god could do ANYTHING.
even the impossible.
There's no reason to believe that a God could or would do the logically impossible, like create a square circle. Not merely impossible by our standards, but a logical impossibility by definition.

There's no reason to believe that a God could or would do the logically impossible, like create a square circle. Not merely impossible by our standards, but a logical impossibility by definition.

if god cant do the impossible god is not all powerful.

if god cant do the impossible god is not all powerful.
A God is omnipotent, as a defining feature of being a God. As such, being non-omnipotent is impossible, as it would contradict its own existence.
And if you think the logically impossible should somehow be possible, you've got bigger problems than your obviously lack of knowledge of the long history of debate about omnipotence.

A God is omnipotent, as a defining feature of being a God. As such, being non-omnipotent is impossible, as it would contradict its own existence.
And if you think the logically impossible should somehow be possible, you've got bigger problems than your obviously lack of knowledge of the long history of debate about omnipotence.

there is no need to get emotional, I don't think that the logically impossible SHOULD be possible, just that it has to be in order for your god to be all powerful.

My point was that this planet we live in is extremely shitty and cruel place to many people.

No wonder why so many young people want to kill themselves just to escape this bullshit of a planet.

And believe me most people these days are extremely rude and shitty as well.

Hell I tried to kill myself multiple times as well just so I will not to be forced to live on this shitty world with so many shitty and cruel people anymore.
Well at least your not alone in this world of shittyness. I'm enjoying myself but seeing others suffer makes me wonder... what is the point? Have you tried improving your standard of living?

Back