A world with a loving God.

Ah, I see.

Jan, you asked a few posts up, why I thought you were a Christian. I dunno, it's been a few years since reading a some of your earlier threads, maybe I've confused you with another member. But, looking back, do you not believe in the theory of evolution? If not, that's usually a Christian (or Abrahamic) fundamentalist belief. Maybe I'm confusing you with SetiAlpha.
Not accepting Darwin’s theory of evolution, is not a religious pursuit. For some reason there are a lot of people claiming to be theists, who accept the idea.

You allow because you love them.
Not necessarily emotional love, but unconditional love.

Allowing has nothing to do with love, Jan. They are two different things. Again, check your dictionary to confirm.

I’m for real Q. The question is. Are you?
Nobody said “allow”and “love” are the same thing.

You did.

God allows you to live, and experience.
By interacting with nature. God creates, and maintains this manifestation.

Great, so God allows stuff to happen. Could you actually now provide and example of God's love? If not, and that's the only answer you can muster; "allowing", then I can conclude you have no examples of God's love.

Not accepting Darwin’s theory of evolution, is not a religious pursuit. For some reason there are a lot of people claiming to be theists, who accept the idea.
Next time you’re out and about, ask people, even children if they believe Darwin’s theory.
I bet most of them will say yes. Then ask them why they believe it.
Most people believe the theory because it has become a standard of what to believe in this day and age.

Children, Jan? That's where your argument lies, in the knowledge of children for scientific theories? Seriously?

Okay, did you know that children are introduced to evolution between the ages of 3-7 years old. In fact, a free book, "Grandmothers Fish" is available for kids to read. http://www.grandmotherfish.com/

So, if children at that age are beginning to understand (not believe) in evolution, what does that say about adults who couldn't be bothered to understand it, yet will sit there denying it?

Great, so God allows stuff to happen. Could you actually now provide and example of God's love? If not, and that's the only answer you can muster; "allowing", then I can conclude you have no examples of God's love.
I have.
You should respond to it, instead of pretending I didn’t.

Didn’t you properly read my last post?

Yes, but you didn't properly write your last post with clear definitions of words, but instead, you changed those words to mean something completely different. It boggles the mind that you continue to pursue an argument in such a way.

Please point out where I said that.

This again? Denying you said something where the words are right there for everyone to read?

No they don’t.
A link would be helpful to your claim.

Is that a joke? Do you seriously need a link to how the brain works?

Clearly, I think we're done here as you're just talking in circles now, but at the very least we have established that you cannot produce a single example of God's love.

Children, Jan? That's where your argument lies, in the knowledge of children for scientific theories? Seriously?
My point is that some children accept the theory, but they have no clue as to why they accept it. Other than it’s trendy.
Most adults who accept it can only go as far as giving cliches, when asked why they accept it.
Okay, did you know that children are introduced to evolution between the ages of 3-7 years old. In fact, a free book, "Grandmothers Fish" is available for kids to read. http://www.grandmotherfish.com/
That type of indoctrination doesn’t surprise me at all, from that community.
So, if children at that age are beginning to understand (not believe) in evolution, what does that say about adults who couldn't be bothered to understand it, yet will sit there denying it?
I understand evolution more than you’d like to think. More than most non scientist kids and adults. But anyone who denies the naked emporers nakedness. I take my hat off to them.
It is an uphill task.

I have.
You should respond to it, instead of pretending I didn’t.

You did no such thing, Jan. You changed the meanings of words in a futile attempt to provide an example, but you clearly did not. And, unless you can show that the definitions of allow and love are the same, then the point stands. You failed.

This again? Denying you said something where the words are right there for everyone to read?
Show where I stated “allow” and “love” are the same thing.
You’re claiming I said it, I’m asking to show me. Otherwise you should retract that accusation.

My point is that some children accept the theory, but they have no clue as to why they accept it. Other than it’s trendy.

That is entirely false.

Most adults who accept it can only go as far as giving cliches, when asked why they accept it.

Yet, another false statement.

That type of indoctrination doesn’t surprise me at all, from that community.

Since you have yet to crack open a dictionary to find the meanings of the words allow and love, I'm quite sure you don't know the meaning of indoctrination, either. Your statement proves that.

I understand evolution more than you’d like to think.

You don't appear to understand it at all.

It’s not a pursuit but it’s often a view that is accepted by many religious fundamentalists. (refuting TOE)

Are you a monotheist? (if we were to label you lol)

My point is that some children accept the theory, but they have no clue as to why they accept it.
Our kids know why.
Most adults think that seasons are caused by the earth moving closer to and farther away from the sun. That does not make that true. There is still an underlying truth.
I understand evolution more than you’d like to think.
From what you have posted on it so far, you understand less about evolution than most children.

Show where I stated “allow” and “love” are the same thing.
You’re claiming I said it, I’m asking to show me. Otherwise you should retract that accusation.

I have shown you twice already. You're using the same tactic as you have on others where you claim you didn't say something, yet you did. Not only that, but your use of words and their meanings does not even agree with dictionaries, which is bizarre considering how easy it is to look up a words meaning, but you can't even be bothered to do that.

I suppose you could say I have my own religion.
I suppose you could say we all have our own religion, as no human being is the same (another aspect to being perfectly complete).

I look into all scriptures. This is where my comprehension of God comes from. So wouldn’t say I have my own God. But I do have my own comprehension.
Do you believe Jesus is God in the flesh?

Back