A too funny response..?

Originally posted by Cris
Chosen,

Thanks for taking the time to respond. I wasn’t sure if you’d get back to this. I appreciate the impartial tone as well.

No problem, but you should've have known by now, I don't back down from any argument. Backing out = missing a chance to learn something new.

I see we still disagree on a few things, and different dictionaries certainly do not help much. I’ll try not to bug you too much in the future on our different perceptions of definitions.

You haven't bug me anymore...:D But I see your perspective and what you mean.

I do like your approach on different ‘labels’. You appear to be unique, but I suspect you aren’t.

We'll see :)

If this doesn’t sound too condescending, then I’d like to state that I think you have grown here since you started. You have certainly participated strongly in several discussions recently, and is has been fun to see you in action. But picking out all those back references does take time. You have my respect for that, if my respect is worth anything to you.

Take care
Cris

Cris, you are an intelligent, mature, kind, and respectful man. If there were many people like you out in the world, it would be a peaceful and understanding place.

I respected you a long time ago, after your "religious outbreak" when I first came here.

You take care also Cris :cool:

Back