A physicist explains ghosts in our digital reality

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's basically what this is all about. Catch MR in some inconsistency or lie to discredit him because he dared to post 4 convincing examples of ufo encounters in the ufo forum. Methinks they doth protest a little to much, as if defaming me and calling me a liar somehow will make the ufo issue go away. It won't. 62 kids saw and reported a spaceship with alien beings. 12 Chicago O'hare employees saw a flying saucer in the sky and shoot up thru the clouds. A flying saucer was filmed over Somerset UK. And 5 policemen confirm seeing a football field long triangular craft in Illinois. They have nothing to say against this.

And these examples are just the very , very , extreme tip of the iceberg, so to speak.

Methinks they doth protest a little to much
Hamlet you are not. And this, my friend, was a lie:
Magical Realist said:
I wasn't even talking to Paddo at that point. Keep up with the dialogue.
paddo said:
Oh bullshit, stop your foolish pedant MR.....
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/alien
2. Belonging to, characteristic of, or constituting another and very different place, society, or person; strange

Any possible being, not from this earth as we know it is an Alien.
Try again buster.
LOL! You as much as admitted I was right. Moving on.
Period.

Hamlet you are not. And this, my friend, was a lie:

Period.

Actually it WAS a falsehood and so a lie in my sense. I mistakenly thought Dydderr or whoever he is called posted that. But I'm not going to lose sleep over it. My points have been more than clearly made here.

Why are you still here?

You obviously have nothing but contempt not only for science, but for the scientific method. You insult even the people who could at best be called allies, at worst be called sympathetic to the grief you bring upon yourself.

The only people left are those like river who are just as gullible and contemptible as yourself, which is not a good group to be associated with, yet you seem to delight in your ignorance.

What do you actually get out of being a member on SciForums when you have no respect for what the forum is supposed to be about?

Despite what you believe and have been told, this is all ABOUT science. Science as the endless quest for truth. Knowing phenomena like this exist will only help us in framing an understanding of who we are and where we are headed. There is nothing "against science" in these posts of mine. It is only heresy to those who make of science some dogmatic religion where everything is known and settled. It isn't. And that, as we can see in this exchange, is a very unsettling realization to such people. They kind of go crazy when confronted with these topics. Like how fundies start screaming demon and hellfire when you back THEM into a corner too. It's nerve-racking to be uncertain about the ultimate nature of reality, unless you live there everyday like I do.

Last edited:
Despite what you believe and been told, this is all ABOUT science. Science as the endless quest for truth. Knowing phenomena like this exist will only help us in framing an understanding of who we are and where we are headed. There is nothing "against science" in these posts of mine. It is only heresy to those who make of science some dogmatic religion where everything is known and settled. It isn't. And that, as we can see in this exchange, is a very unsettling realization to such people. They kind of go crazy when confronted with these topics. Like how fundies starts screaming demon and hellfire when you back THEM into a corner too.
And yet you not only fail to understand the difference between acceptable and unacceptable evidence, you steadfastly REFUSE to acknowledge the difference.

Of course MR you realise that none of these posters, that are against you, have never took the time to spend to investigate the phenomena. And never will.
Oh look.
Now River has taken to inventing stuff as well.

Do you understand why the scientific community doesn't accept those things as "evidence"?

I'm pretty sure it's been explained to you several dozen times already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back