A message to Shogun and other believers.

It didn't really make sense to me. :shrug:

Thats a shame . I think on some level of your humanity you get the jest of what I said . If you got a wife she should be your best friend if she is not . That is my personal opinion. Whether she has a religious faith our not . Everybody has a belief system. You can't get out of bed if you don't send a signal down to your legs to get out of bed. Actually you can't stand up with out moving your head first. Try it . Pay attention now . Ah I saw your head move , don't be trying to fool your self now

You actualy have the emotional intelligence of a half eaten cheeseburger, for all your books smarts you cant even understand something like love.

Thats a shame . I think on some level of your humanity you get the jest of what I said . If you got a wife she should be your best friend if she is not . That is my personal opinion. Whether she has a religious faith our not . Everybody has a belief system. You can't get out of bed if you don't send a signal down to your legs to get out of bed. Actually you can't stand up with out moving your head first. Try it . Pay attention now . Ah I saw your head move , don't be trying to fool your self now

It is a touching poem.

Efoc;
لا ينهاكم الله عن الذين لم يقاتلوكم في الدين و لم يخرجوكم من دياركم ان تبروهم و تقسطوا اليهم...

Back