A message to Shogun and other believers.

Did people believe in them before monotheism?

And besides, there is no evidence that Jews thought Ezra was a god.

Go and look it up for yourself I am not sure.

Well according to the Quran at the time of it being revealed certain jews did believe he was. I wasn't around back then.

Many years?
Evidence please.

It depends.
The truly "mentally challenged" I don't mock. The arrogant bigoted ones I do.

The same way you "help" believers of other religions by mocking/ denying their prophets?

You expect me to go through years worth of archives to digg out any random times you called me crazy?. and a "Woo Woo" when you know full well you have done in the past. (Diss-honesty)

Well you question my sanity so you obviously have suspicion right now that i might indeed be Loopy yes you mock me.

I refute Joseph smith as being a real prophet yes I do after reading the story of the Golden Tablets I am confident he was a bullshit merchant. Are you saying you believe he was the "Real Deal" ?

Go and look it up for yourself I am not sure.

Well according to the Quran at the time of it being revealed certain jews did believe he was. I wasn't around back then.

So the Quran is somehow a more trustworthy source then an ACTUAL Jew?

Yah have some screwed up priorities.

I'll tell you what this argument is:

picture.php

LOL incomming BAN!!!!! i believe this qualifies as preaching why the hell woud you post this EFC expecially after being banned 3 times for the same thing.... are you really that slow?

So Where in the rules does it state im not allowed to quote a few Verses of scripture and then apply them into a real life message for somebody? with a relevant point.

We all know the Quran (like other well known magic books) is infallible. Who are you to question this? Are you insane?

You mean an actual jew like for instance myself? and the quran is refering to people of it's time that's not saying there are still jewish and kabalah sects who still hold this view today in the year 2011.

You expect me to go through years worth of archives to digg out any random times you called me crazy?. and a "Woo Woo" when you know full well you have done in the past. (Diss-honesty)
You made the claim.
You stated that I have questioned your sanity "for years".
I don't dispute I may have made remarks over the last few months or so (possibly even approaching a full year), but "years"? Nah. (Bearing in mind also that I registered just under two years ago...)

Well you question my sanity so you obviously have suspicion right now that i might indeed be Loopy yes you mock me.
Strangely I don't think you are "loopy" (in the medical sense). Just an arrogant bigot with weird beliefs.

I refute Joseph smith as being a real prophet yes I do after reading the story of the Golden Tablets I am confident he was a bullshit merchant. Are you saying you believe he was the "Real Deal" ?
I'm saying, as I have said before, that you tend to be selective on who you consider to be a prophet. And that in doing so you are disparaging someone else's religion.
I, at least, am consistent with regard to that.

You mean an actual jew like for instance myself? and the quran is refering to people of it's time that's not saying there are still jewish and kabalah sects who still hold this view today in the year 2011.

Your a Jew? Really?

There were never Jewish sects that upheld that view for significant periods of time, I think I would know.

I find it hard to believe your Jewish. Actually, I'm almost positive your not.

You made the claim.
You stated that I have questioned your sanity "for years".
I don't dispute I may have made remarks over the last few months or so (possibly even approaching a full year), but "years"? Nah. (Bearing in mind also that I registered just under two years ago...)

Strangely I don't think you are "loopy" (in the medical sense). Just an arrogant bigot with weird beliefs.

I'm saying, as I have said before, that you tend to be selective on who you consider to be a prophet. And that in doing so you are disparaging someone else's religion.
I, at least, am consistent with regard to that.

Ok that is a fair point and it might not be many "years" but i think it is over 1 year atleast.

Yeah this is also a fair point that i won't deny, Bigoted yes, arrogant in my belief is the truth yes, wierd beliefs i do not think it is wierd.

I am selective ofcourse as Prophethood is no light matter it sways millions, Many false prophets use god to gain followers. and yes im well aware you can just turn around and say "Well look at Islam that fits the bill"

Peace.

Your a Jew? Really?

There were never Jewish sects that upheld that view for significant periods of time, I think I would know.

I find it hard to believe your Jewish. Actually, I'm almost positive your not.

....................................................... I am a jew.

....................................................... I am a jew.

Tell Me about the temple . Explain the candlestick and the show bread. The other names of the sanctuary. Just joking , I believe you Chi. You know I do think of you as a friend even though we have never met in person . If you come to Missoula ever call Me . I will take you fishing for big trout and we can eatem right there at the bank . Fish line to fry pan unless you want to eat yours raw. In light of that would you exile Me and not let Me in the Great House.

Call Me will do lunch

Tell Me about the temple . Explain the candlestick and the show bread. The other names of the sanctuary. Just joking , I believe you Chi. You know I do think of you as a friend even though we have never met in person . If you come to Missoula ever call Me . I will take you fishing for big trout and we can eatem right there at the bank . Fish line to fry pan unless you want to eat yours raw. In light of that would you exile Me and not let Me in the Great House.

Call Me will do lunch

!!! I like fishing but im a vegetarian lol I do eat meat when I have to though, like when i go camping I hunt and eat meat.

I love cooking on open fires it's the best, and about the jew stuff lol MY family are so westernized Hardly anyone in my family still obey the torah. I even have had many disputes with them over this i demand they follow the laws and I make sure I teach all my cousins that they are jews, Nobody in my family directly challenges me when I do this, we have a few little disputes over it but they be quiet in the end about it and let me teach all the kids.

Mt gandfather knows what I say to all the family members is right and he gave me permission to lead the family in teaching the young ones.

peace.

More importatantly. Tell us about jew magic. I hear it has many potent abilities. What spells can you cast?
I can change the will of people with words . That is my best gift . I can subjugate hostility too . Subjugating hostility is what I learned from being a builder. I didn't learn changing peoples mind from Jewish Magic either. I learned it from my Haitian friend who lives in Delmas 33. I also learned it from a black foot man who gave Me a red stone in the parking lot of Albertsons. It only took him 5 minutes to give Me the rock and say a few words , but at that very moment my reality changed and now at a glance I can see intent in peoples souls when face to face . You can replace the soul with mind if you are an atheist. Now I have always done things by ritual behavior, but it is more of a way to cement commitment then it is to alter realities . The cementing of commitment makes the directive more achievable by the follow up that comes from committing ones self to the directive. Kind of like the ritual of marriage is suppose to be. Where you make a commitment to your wife and then you work on being like minded . 2 joined as 1 so to speak

Back