A message to Shogun and other believers.

EmptyForceOfChi

Banned
Banned
These are a few verses from the 9th Surah that I want you to read, The link to read the entire chapter will be at the bottom it is a long surah.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

009.030 The Jews call 'Uzair a son of God, and the Christians call Christ the son of God. That is a saying from their mouth; (in this) they but imitate what the unbelievers of old used to say. God's curse be on them: how they are deluded away from the Truth!

009.031 They take their priests and their anchorites to be their lords in derogation of God, and (they take as their Lord) Christ the son of Mary; yet they were commanded to worship but One God: there is no god but He. Praise and glory to Him: (Far is He) from having the partners they associate (with Him).
009.007 How can there be a league, before God and His Apostle, with the Pagans, except those with whom ye made a treaty near the sacred Mosque? As long as these stand true to you, stand ye true to them: for God doth love the righteous.
009.008 How (can there be such a league), seeing that if they get an advantage over you, they respect not in you the ties either of kinship or of covenant? With (fair words from) their mouths they entice you, but their hearts are averse from you; and most of them are rebellious and wicked.

009.009 The Signs of God have they sold for a miserable price, and (many) have they hindered from His way: evil indeed are the deeds they have done.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remember who your loyalty lies with, Taking the unbelievers who mock god and his followers as your companions. You are people of the book and I should try to guide you onto the straight path, If I were to leave you hanging it would be my fault and my sin, I wasn't debating you before to mock you I respect you as a believer but I think you have been miss-guided so I am trying to help.

Peace.

Hey guys!
The crackpot is back.

Edit: sorry. One of the crackpots is back.

There is no evidence that Jews say such a thing.

On the other hand, Muslims believe in Jinns, which would be gods in, for instance, Shinto, so Islam is still polytheistic.

LOL incomming BAN!!!!! i believe this qualifies as preaching why the hell woud you post this EFC expecially after being banned 3 times for the same thing.... are you really that slow?

Members, please address the question at hand, is that so hard?

Last edited:
He posted it because, according to his book, believers shouldn't make friends with, or stick up for, unbelievers.
And Shogun jumped into the "What do atheists teach their kids" thread in defence of my point of view.
According to Chi not one single theist on my friends list is a "true believer": if they were they'd not talk to to me. :D

he posted it because, according to his book, believers shouldn't make friends with, or stick up for, unbelievers.
And shogun jumped into the "what do atheists teach their kids" thread in defence of my point of view.
According to chi not one single theist on my friends list is a "true believer": If they were they'd not talk to to me. :d

l o l

There is no evidence that Jews say such a thing.

On the other hand, Muslims believe in Jinns, which would be gods in, for instance, Shinto, so Islam is still polytheistic.

Jinn's are a creation of god according to the Quran, Just because a creation has certain ability's it does not qualify them to be "God's"

If you follow this logic then are (in your eyes) Angels not "Gods" The Jinn are just another creation.

Jinn's are a creation of god according to the Quran, Just because a creation has certain ability's it does not qualify them to be "God's"

If you follow this logic then are (in your eyes) Angels not "Gods" The Jinn are just another creation.

That's actually true. Christianity is also polytheism.

I think the basic question is one of Chi's sanity.

Mhm, you have for years questioned my sanity as many other unbelievers have called me "Crazy".
t
So let me ask this, is this how how you treat the "Mentally challenged"? You mock them?.

The last thing I would do to a (for example) "Bi polar" or maybe a "schitzophrenic" or any over sub class of somebody with a form of retardation would be to mock them, instead I would kindly offer help.

Did people believe in them before monotheism?

And besides, there is no evidence that Jews thought Ezra was a god.

Mhm, you have for years questioned my sanity as many other unbelievers have called me "Crazy".
t
So let me ask this, is this how how you treat the "Mentally challenged"? You mock them?.

The last thing I would do to a (for example) "Bi polar" or maybe a "schitzophrenic" or any over sub class of somebody with a form of retardation would be to mock them, instead I would kindly offer help.

Yes. I'm sorry on behalf of the entire atheist community. Please see a doctor. There's something wrong with you.

Many years?
Evidence please.

So let me ask this, is this how how you treat the "Mentally challenged"? You mock them?
It depends.
The truly "mentally challenged" I don't mock. The arrogant bigoted ones I do.

The last thing I would do to a (for example) "Bi polar" or maybe a "schitzophrenic" or any over sub class of somebody with a form of retardation was to do anything but be kind and try to offer my help.
The same way you "help" believers of other religions by mocking/ denying their prophets?

Back