15 yr old girl, beat up by cop?

barron go back and read my other post. I clearly stated that IF he is found guilty he would face jail, IF the equivlant of the OPI's own investigation found that there was a case to answer he would be fired. I dont belive i made any comments that "such and such is guilty". I was making general comments that the actions AS OUTLINES do carry serious charges and that nither the DPP, police brass or the goverment themselves have any tollerance for those sort of actions with in the ranks and if proven they would recive due punishment

Being ANGRY doesn't give license to beat the crap out of a teen. Heck, if that was the case my teenagers would be constantly beat up, by me.
No, this cop got his "pride" hurt and went off! Not the kind of public servant I want out there to protect and serve with my taxpayers dollars. I hope he is off the force.

It is unrealistic to hold every police officer to a higher standard than we hold the average person. They come from society at large so the only way to eradicate this is through a eugenics program.

It is unrealistic to hold every police officer to a higher standard than we hold the average person. They come from society at large so the only way to eradicate this is through a eugenics program.

You seem to be suggesting that the standard person would do this type of thing...

An attack like that has a cause. She provoked him - her mistake.
If he is charged with assault he could end up going to federal prison. Police officers do just as bad as pedophiles in jail - they don't have friends, they get beat up, fucked, and demoralized worse than imaginable. It's unfair to the police officer - he has anger management issues and should be removed from his post - not sent to hell.
This teenage American girl feels like she is protected by the constitution, or some other ideal. That's naive, and she hopefully learned a lesson.

This teenage American girl feels like she is protected by the constitution, or some other ideal. That's naive, and she hopefully learned a lesson.

Yeah, the same sort of lesson Mugabe learned. If you have power, go nuts! You can lie, assault, steal, murder and rape those of lower station with impunity.

scott3x said:
John99 said:
It is unrealistic to hold every police officer to a higher standard than we hold the average person....

You seem to be suggesting that the standard person would do this type of thing...

that is not what i am suggesting.

I re-read what you originally said and I now understand what you meant. By the way, who is the person in your icon?

It is unrealistic to hold every police officer to a higher standard than we hold the average person.

Hi John, the thing is, police officers should be held to a higher standard. We have given them the permission to carry guns, and up hold law and order. I'm sorry, but I do expect them to have more judgment than the average person

Am I the only one here that actually thinks that the cops had full right to beat the living hell outta her?

I'm sorry if this pisses you off, but I'm very authoritarian when it comes to law enforcement. If you attack an officer in ANY way, even if it is just a flying shoe, you need to have the crap beat out of you and learn to respect authority.

You f*cked up, thats why you're in jail. You would think you'd learn the first time.

Bet ya she won't ever kick a shoe ever again in her life.

Am I the only one here that actually thinks that the cops had full right to beat the living hell outta her?

I'm sorry if this pisses you off, but I'm very authoritarian when it comes to law enforcement. If you attack an officer in ANY way, even if it is just a flying shoe, you need to have the crap beat out of you and learn to respect authority.

You f*cked up, thats why you're in jail. You would think you'd learn the first time.

MZB, I respect the law and Police officers too. But, The law doesn't agree with what the officer did in this video. The officer is facing charges.
It wasn't that Police officers job to teach her a lesson.

I'm sure that the British redcoats were thinking the exact same thing as they bayoneted American revolutionaries. :D

If my wife ever provokes me, I'll just beat the shit out of her. Her mistake. :rolleyes:

The officer and the girl aren't married. He didn't beat the shit out of her. Every situation calls for a new stance - you can't just apply the same moral judgment on everything that you can make analogous. If you're just trying to portray your meaning, you need to be more precise and less insulting.

S&D actually you can

Assult is illegal, anyone convicted should face penelties no matter what they were doing or who you are. Only direct threat to yourself or others can excuse it.

Back