12yo pregnancy

I didn't drive yet, would have been just impossible to do, and we were in a small, gossipy town. I really wish my parents would have been more understanding about this so I wouldn't have had to risk my sexual health/chance of pregnancy, although I had little to worry about with my little religious boyfriend other than pregnancy.

Ohhh, now for a confession that makes me look like a bad girl.

He was not the brightest young man. I'm not sure he could procure them NOW if I knew how to look them up.

I was more or less sleeping with him to punish my parents for raising me to be an atheist for 15 years and then forcing me to be a Mormon.

Teenage sex today is very irresponsible. A century ago, it was not a big deal to end up pregnant and married at a young age. Today, there is so much to do and experience for young adults. Education is key to success in today's world and that is seriously hampered when a child comes along. I just find it pathetic that the parent cannot even care for the child because they have to be cared for. It infuriates me also that so often, these people end up on welfare and MY tax money is paying for their irresponsibility.

Teenage sex today is very irresponsible. A century ago, it was not a big deal to end up pregnant and married at a young age. Today, there is so much to do and experience for young adults. Education is key to success in today's world and that is seriously hampered when a child comes along. I just find it pathetic that the parent cannot even care for the child because they have to be cared for. It infuriates me also that so often, these people end up on welfare and MY tax money is paying for their irresponsibility.

We have birth control to prevent that bullshit. There is nothing wrong with teenagers having safe, sane, consensual sex, you fuddy duddy. Move to Iran. No welfare state there. I would rather pay my taxes and have these new children have the best nutrition and care because I give a shit about humanity and believe all people deserve a chance.

I'm more educated than you and started having sex at a younger age, so stop pretending that has anything to do with anything.

For one thing, I was not about to start having sex to lose my inheritance. My parents had already warned me that if I got a girl pregnant before my college degree was completed, my inheritance was gone. So ya, I had enough sense to wait. Money comes first above everything, including sex!

For one thing, I was not about to start having sex to lose my inheritance. My parents had already warned me that if I got a girl pregnant before my college degree was completed, my inheritance was gone. So ya, I had enough sense to wait. Money comes first above everything, including sex!

Well, for enough money, people will do anything, to include myself. I do not know why you constantly wish to natter on about your fiduciary matters. Most people who have a good amount of money don't talk about it obsessively. It's also in very poor taste.

Sex is pretty safe with condoms and the pill. You just didn't want to fuck that badly.

....It infuriates me also that so often, these people end up on welfare and MY tax money is paying for their irresponsibility.

and mostly because the parents pretend their kid isn't having sex. If the parent would make birth control accessible, it would help a lot.

My Mom just told me, if you ever get pregnant, pack your bags and leave. I don't want to know where you go or how you are. Just go.

that was our sex talk

and mostly because the parents pretend their kid isn't having sex. If the parent would make birth control accessible, it would help a lot.

My Mom just told me, if you ever get pregnant, pack your bags and leave. I don't want to know where you go or how you are. Just go.

that was our sex talk

I'm sorry.

It just makes me sick that people think it's practical for teens NOT to have sex. Then they get angry when a teenager winds up pregnant. What did you expect?

what do you mean practical?

and both my brothers got their girlfriends pregnant and got married at 19.

In this sense, I mean "practical" as in "likely" or "reasonable."

Was your mom angry at your brothers?

Back