Yet another thread about beautiful women...

Originally posted by Xev
Me? *Xev's eyes widen innocently* Who me? Why on earth would you say that?

I don't know, keep asking yourself that. :D

personally, I have never read any of Justine's posts there. So I can't make a decision yet.

Originally posted by ~The_Chosen~

Sooo, Adam, is talking sexually to a woman bad :rolleyes: Is turning her on bad? Being a sexual being towards her bad?

If your mind thinks immediately *this is bad! Immoral!*, you are brainwashed and I expect some religious people to think like this, for some of them are the most brainwashed type of people I have ever encountered.
You're making stuff up and assuming things there chum. I'm crazy about sex, I love it, it's one of my favourite activities. And ask Xev whether or not I'm inhibited in the sack...

PS: That was a JOKE people! Never even met Xev. :p

Originally posted by Adam

You're making stuff up and assuming things there chum. I'm crazy about sex, I love it, it's one of my favourite activities. And ask Xev whether or not I'm inhibited in the sack...

PS: That was a JOKE people! Never even met Xev. :p

Answer the other question chum. Or should I say chump? :D

Well, answer it...or you a sissy? :rolleyes:

Chosen, Adam is ex Oz-military. I don't think he's much of a sissy. :rolleyes:

Besides, he's good at bearing pain. Believe me, I know.

Back at ya', Adamski!

Originally posted by Xev
Chosen, Adam is ex Oz-military. I don't think he's much of a sissy. :rolleyes:

Besides, he's good at bearing pain. Believe me, I know.

Back at ya', Adamski!

Who care's about physical pain. He's backing out mentally, knowing he will confront the truth and fall on his damn face.

He should really grow up. :rolleyes:

Who care's about physical pain.

That was a joke. I shouldn't have to explain it to you.

However, I think that being in the military, regardless of whether there was an active war on or not, would take a fair amount of courage. Somehow, it strikes me as taking more balls to not wuss out while being shot at than to defend a silly little argument on a message board.

Calling Adam a sissy reveals only your own immaturity. Adam is far from it. Adam is a couragous and honourable man, not weak like you say.

In conclusion, bugger off.

Re: Great

Originally posted by ~The_Chosen~

Why does that link lower your IQ 20 points? :rolleyes:
From a question I consider reasonable, the thread turned into a great big steaming heap of crap.

Much like this one so far...

HAHAHAHAHA

Originally posted by Xev
However, I think that being in the military, regardless of whether there was an active war on or not, would take a fair amount of courage. Somehow, it strikes me as taking more balls to not wuss out while being shot at than to defend a silly little argument on a message board.

I'm joining the military for sure. And the USA's military is the toughest. No one trains like we do.

Calling Adam a sissy reveals only your own immaturity. Adam is far from it. Adam is a couragous and honourable man, not weak like you say.

I called him a sissy relevant to the argument, until you started added irrelevant crap into it. :rolleyes:

Why the dumb transition?

In conclusion, bugger off.

Why don't you bugger off? ;)

Originally posted by Adam

From a question I consider reasonable, the thread turned into a great big steaming heap of crap.

It's crap? Ok, understood, that was all you had to say Adam.

Just give your opinion. The thread was crap in the beginning, but then the crap settled down and it has some value to it.

Reading it doesn't lower your IQ :D, I'm sure you were figuratively speaking there.

Chosen:
I'm joining the military for sure. And the USA's military is the toughest. No one trains like we do.

Sure you are. Nice to know. What's the relevence?

I called him a sissy relevant to the argument, until you started added irrelevant crap into it

And I pointed out that he is not.

Why don't you bugger off?

I'm not as familiar with "buggering" as you seem to be.

Adam:

Good point well made. I'm off.

Back