would you want to live to 100?

lucifers angel

same shit, differant day!!
Registered Senior Member
Hinestly now, who here would want to love to 100yrs old?

i know i wouldnt your body would break down, and if your ill then thats got to be worse.

i ahve to admit i would go of to switzerland and euthinise (sp) myself where it is legal and ok to do so.

i dont want to know what the world is like in 70yrs time.

I probably wouldn't even want to live to 70 or 80. As soon as my body starts deteriorating to where I need mechanical assistance to walk, you can Kevorkian me right then.
Now, if we didn't age as fast and I had the same capability at 100 as I did when I was 25, then hell yeah I'd love to live that long.

Last edited:
Meh - when I get to 100 the average life expectancy will hopefully be 150.
And when I'm 150 it should be an average expectancy of 200.
And I'll forever be chasing the young nurses on the Psycho Ward to my 500th birthday!!

\o/

I probably wouldn't even want to live to 70 or 80. As soon as my body starts deteriorating to where I need mechanical assistance to walk, you can Kevorkian me right then......

So if your mind is good but you need a walker or wheelchair, you want someone else to kill you. :bugeye:

As long as my body works, I want to keep on living. I don't even care if I have Alzhaimer's. If I do, I won't know it will I.

I will never really die. I will transmutate into energy and ride the cosmic sea until I gently lose my charge and my penis goes limp.

No, it'd be too boring, especially since the body parts will all be below par

I want to live forever, if possible, and think anyone who doesn't want to live as long as possible is suicidal, which should be considered a psychological problem.

Fortunately for me and Draqon by the time we are old medicine will quite possibly advance to get rid of enough of the worst parts.

I want to live forever, if possible, and think anyone who doesn't want to live as long as possible is suicidal, which should be considered a psychological problem.

Fortunately for me and Draqon by the time we are old medicine will quite possibly advance to get rid of enough of the worst parts.

oh sweet...yup Exhumed...fortunately the nano-machines will save us before we are gone.

nanotechnology-480.jpg

That would be nice, but I see no reason to expect them. Fortunately they're not strictly required! :p What is going on in that pic?

That would be nice, but I see no reason to expect them. Fortunately they're not strictly required! :p What is going on in that pic?

picture of a nanodevice...systems with nanostructured components that perform some assigned function other than manipulating nano or atomic scale matter.

My guess is it is attaching itself to a membrane of a cell to transfer some sort of material perhaps...passing the phospholipid layer and perhaps changing the DNA of the cell by replenishing it with another one without the lost telomerases.

But thats just my theory (they dont explain it)

http://www.nanotechnologyinvesting.us/

oh...don't be sooo fearful of science. The same way Darwin said humans were not creations at once but rather evolution, at instant others have preached of the doom from such an idea...

And we are well and alive and so will nanotech keep us that way.

lol
Have you read that page ? :p

It's a funny site: http://www.exitmundi.nl/

lol
Have you read that page ? :p

It's a funny site: http://www.exitmundi.nl/

the best parts, kinda hard to believe thou

researchers managed to arrange 35 single xenon atoms so that they spelled out the logo of IBM. Rumour has it that another research team responded to this crafty display of atom knitting by doing some intellectual nano graffiti: `Bill Gates sucks', also jotted down in single xenon atoms.

A nano assembler would for instance pick up plain carbon atoms and rearrange them into the molecular structure of a diamond. Or it would make water out of the atomic parts of plain air. Or a cheese sandwich out of dust. Or water into wine, you name it.

hey I got an idea...we need to make something like and RNA-DNA molecule which will act as an assembler...but we got to use Au (gold) somehow...

Anyways' the author forgets that everything needs energy...and this nanomachines will not eat the Earth up to create trillion of cheese sandwiches...the nanomachines will simply not have energy

hey I got an idea...we need to make something like and RNA-DNA molecule which will act as an assembler...but we got to use Au (gold) somehow...

Make a thread about it :)
We are polluting Inzomnia's thread :eek:

Back