Would you sell out for the right woman...?

Cool, any books links websites? I could read more about this?

A better source than those samcdkey suggested would be to go directly to <i>the</i> source and read <i>A King's Story: the Memoirs of the Duke of Windsor</i>, which is by Edward himself. There are some things he doesn't say that you can better learn from other sources, but for the most part he's kind of the authority.

Hell, I'd sell out to the wrong woman for some action. Joke's on her though, I lost my soul a long time ago.

Haven't you heard of Edward VIII? He abdicated the throne of England for Mrs Simpson.

Or what about Henry VIII - split church; started war; killed ex wives. - All for the right woman.

what is it with no. 8 anyway:bugeye:

I would worship Satan(who isn't even real) for my perfect girl.

But wouldn't the point be that you would have to affirm his reality as part of the deal...

To turn it around slightly, would you externally appear to believe in god, to even try and convince others of his reality, for the perfect girl. Even though internally you didn't believe at all.

would you live a lie for the love of your perfect girl?

Geez, that's sooooo easy! Do exactly what men have been doing with women since the dawn of humanity .....lie to the bitch and fuck her as much as you possibly can before she finds out that you're lying. By that time, you're gonna' be pretty damned tired of her anyway, and won't give a damn.

Baron Max
Perfect answer! How many guys pretend to be interested in bullshit causes to get laid?

Lets assume, you meet a woman who you're extremely attracted to she's seductive, assertive etc. What ever find appalling in a female. Anyway, she basically asks you to sell your soul to the devil would you do it just for her? she tells you to leave your family renounce your faith and worship the devil with her. Would you do it?

Before you answer this question and want you to understand this woman who is asking you this extremely hot, you're really, really attracted to her. She gives you good sex, and I mean the real good sex, she shows you love. But only is asking in return you do this for her i.e renounce your faith, and worship the devil with her. And she is rich too, so you also never have to work.

I have really been thinking about this, and I reached a conclusion. That I probably would.

I want to see what opinions you guys have to this hypothetical question.

And would you do it or not and what would be the reasons behind your decisions?

If you don't believe in the devil, or in souls, what do you have to lose?
If there really IS a devil, the hes here on earth.

If you actually have a faith, faith comes before individuals.

Perfect answer! How many guys pretend to be interested in bullshit causes to get laid?

Yeah, typical, the average guy (and girl) will say anything to get laid. The problem is, getting laid is easy as hell anyway so it's not a real accomplishment.
Getting married is more difficult, staying married is most difficult, anyone can get laid.

Muslim,

May be it is her nice way to get rid of you. Are you sure she will keep her word?

And btw, why would such a powerful and appealing woman let you have her?

Thirdly, all your banter on the truth of the religion and stuff is worth a night's good sex, isn't it?

Thanks.

I don't understand the stupidity of short term thinkers. Why have one night of good sex when you can have a few decades of stability and decent sex?

One night won't matter when that night is over and that person is gone. You'll be chasing women the rest of your life, I guess if you want to invest your life chasing, go ahead.

I don't understand the stupidity of short term thinkers. Why have one night of good sex when you can have a few decades of stability and decent sex?

Perhaps you've missed the statistics that show marriages fail over 50% of the time. Doesn't that tell you something about this topic? Think about it, okay?

You'll be chasing women the rest of your life, I guess if you want to invest your life chasing, go ahead.

A lot of men do that even if they are married! So...? What's your point? Or are you one of those who believes in the idealism of marriage?

Baron Max

But wouldn't the point be that you would have to affirm his reality as part of the deal...

To turn it around slightly, would you externally appear to believe in god, to even try and convince others of his reality, for the perfect girl. Even though internally you didn't believe at all.

would you live a lie for the love of your perfect girl?

Yes

Back