Womens Rights.!!!

Shoud adult women have the right to go topless anyplace a man can.???

• Yes

• No

• Only if descretely feedin a baby

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
See the thing is if you have naked men walking, the women are not turned on by it, not even close. Women are turned on by the mind of a man and the large size of his penis. So the same strategy is not going to work.

That's hilarious. There's not too many women that would want to see your little tallywacker. There's quite few that are turned on my the size of your wallet, though.

Nope. A man's chest is just as sexy as a females.

That's hilarious. There's not too many women that would want to see your little tallywacker. There's quite few that are turned on my the size of your wallet, though.

Nope. A man's chest is just as sexy as a females.

See there what you did you said "women dont want to see little tallywacker". So woman only want to see big penises. Size of wallet is an attribution external to a man, so has nothing to do with conceptualizing sexuality on behalf of a man from a woman's perspective. Meanwhile mind of the man is a favorite food for a woman.

Females also have a tendency to have very different preferences in sexuality, some want hairy men some want to see it all smooth there. In all aspects the arousal from naked men is by many degrees less than an arousal of a man from naked women. Furthermore, women who exercise nakedness in public should not be allowed to do so unless they sign a consent form agreeing to sexual acts on behalf of them as being lawful due to the provocative actions they undertake.

Such letter can say the following:

I, Betty Jones the Third knowing that I am willingly and without force walk in my naked fashion on the streets of Brooklyn, hereafter consent to sexual acts from the males I seduce with such activity.

We are not the gatekeepers of your sexual impulse. Your ability to resist temptation is no stronger or weaker than ours. Real men have self-control, don't you?

How did we get from topless to naked?
"Tallywacker"---now there's an interesting/amusing word.

We do have separate camps for folks who like to walk around naked in public.
Tho I am told that they often wear shoes.

YourEyes said:
No there is layers of sexiness that woman has and in no way am I for burka. I want woman to be half sexy and half not sexy. Burka is too much, walking on street in bikini is too little. Balance is what I strive for to see in a woman, a little see this cleavage, semi-short skirt.

Would you suggest that a woman's human rights, then, are subject to your aesthetic approval?

Oh, right:

Who me? As a man I tell you that for me the priority goes like this: cute face, round ass, curvy body, tits, legs.

When women are sex toys, they aren't people. So much for human rights.

What a show.

When women are sex toys, they aren't people. So much for human rights.

What a show.

Your the show, if you paid much attention you would notice that I was talking with Trooper about women and their sexuality as a separate entity and not as my point of view of women overall. To me a woman is not a sex toy, is a beautiful creature and delicate one, is like a flower. To you however everything is newspaper headlines, so "Sex Toy" would sell best.

Your the show, if you paid much attention you would notice that I was talking with Trooper about women and their sexuality as a separate entity and not as my point of view of women overall. To me a woman is not a sex toy, is a beautiful creature and delicate one, is like a flower. To you however everything is newspaper headlines, so "Sex Toy" would sell best.

If you can find an evolutionary mechanism that fully and universally supports your attraction to female breasts, I might reconsider.

Last edited:
Trooper said:
If you can find an evolutionary mechanism that fully and universally supports your attraction to female breasts, I might reconsider.

In truth, I'm more curious why looking at a woman's pooper gets guys ready to reproduce.

("Dude! Check out that ass!")

(―Are you hoping it smells like peppermint? How about fruit punch? Cinnamon rolls? Bacon grease? Fresh-baked bread? Roasted garlic, clover honey, your momma? Pretzels and mustard?)​

Then again, as much as I might disagree with you about various subjects that happen to affect women's lives, at least you don't seem to need your women "delicate". Of course, as a strong, attractive woman, that means you're just a person, and not some "beautiful creature". I hope you can live with the disappointment.

Of course, as a strong, attractive woman, that means you're just a person, and not some "beautiful creature". I hope you can live with the disappointment.

An animal…yes, I can live with that.

An animal…yes, I can live with that.

There are beautiful animals, though. ;)

...and beautiful cars, and flowers, trees, spiders, snakes, lions, fish, moons, trees, lakes, and even beautiful ideas!!

Of course, it goes without saying that since no two things are alike, one is more beautiful than the other, since beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Last edited:
I answered "No." These kinds of things should be determined by general community standards, and I don't think that we're at the point where a majority of the public would accept topless females in all of the same circumstances that they currently accept topless males.
Well, many communities would not accept interracial marriages or gay marriages. Should they be able to outlaw those things, since they go contrary to general community standards?

Billvon said:
Well, many communities would not accept interracial marriages or gay marriages. Should they be able to outlaw those things, since they go contrary to general community standards?

Because these things are comparable?

In truth, I'm up in the air about public nudity. To the one, no, it shouldn't be restricted according to some old naked shame custom; to the other, quite clearly American society, at least, is far too dangerous to strike those old customs.

I don't think anyone really wants to have a few naked people standing next to them at the Walmart Deli, waiting to be served. The naked beaches in Germany and Spain do quite well.

Wal-Mart can still say "no shirt, no service" just as they do now.

But they are pretty liberal with their parking lot policies. If the naked people decided to buy some Girl Scout cookies in the parking lot, perhaps toss a bit of change into Santa's bucket for a worthy cause?? :)

Edit, possibly stop and buy a wedding cake on the way home?

Last edited:
Well, can't be discriminatory if it applies to everyone.

Of course it can - people can claim it to be discriminatory for virtually any reason, such is the environment of sue-happy predatory lawyering we have fostered in this country. Even if it's a frivolous suit, the company would have to hire lawyers, their name gets smeared in the papers, etc etc etc

I'm not saying it's right, mind you - I think it's bullshit... just, that's what I see happening.

billvon,

As a matter of fact, they are able to outlaw those things, and frequently do. In the case of gay marriage, for example, community attitudes are gradually evolving in some countries.

On the matter of whether communities should be allowed to set their own standards, I would ask: who else will do it if they don't?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back