Women needs protection !

mystech is correct, "arm them". A 9mm hydra shock will "cure" a rapist's sex drive, and it makes them quite passive.

water said:
People, THIS is EVOLUTION.

SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST.

And it is displayed as "sexual assaults against 'weak women' are prevalent in malaysia, and in many other countries too."

If you like evolution and survival of the fittest, then also accept "sexual assaults against 'weak women' are prevalent in malaysia, and in many other countries too." and agree with it.
I cant believe you said that, quite honestly rosa, thats a crock.
so just because he's the man, he has the right to rape you.
so would you lay down, and let it happen?.

Dr Lou Natic said:
Path, think of how acceptable it is for guys to fight other guys. Sure, it's "illegal" to go around beating guys up but everyone does it shamelessly, even proudly.

Doc you still aren't in the real world here. Rape is an entirely different ballgame than a fist fight. What are the consequences of each action? Biig difference between a misdemeanor and a felony also most people accept fights between young morons as a part of growing up the same cannot be said of rape.

The weak and nerdy cower from strong guys, and are overly submissive because of this. There are bars and sporting events they will stay away from because they would fear for their safety at those places.

So don't hang out where the idiots congregate same as the nerds and again the police and people in general will look at rape in an entirely different manner than a fight.

Women go everywhere, despite being at least as weak as those nerds.
Girls can freely be loud mouth smartasses, because they are girls and thus untouchable.

This as you have so readily stated is not always the case and I have seen girls get punched for mouthing off but I have never seen that physical action followed by rape, again most people even thugs have some sense of moral limitation (if they don't then they usually end up dead or in jail which is where rapists end up now anyway.)

If they were emancipated and really put on equal footing as men, they'd gradually be worn into subordinance by stronger men, even nerds would be picking on them.

Yeah right those same nerds who would do anything to get a girlfriend? ;)

In the end we'd have shaking little flowers on edge all the time.
Ironically, they'd naturally go to the bottom of the pecking order.
And they'd get fucked against their will all the time.

Maybe in your neighborhood but then even that problem would sort itself out as all females began to leave the area or find some way to defend themselves (mace, a knife, a gun or a man). In the end you are left with a bunch of neanderthals with only eachother to beat on/off back to the good ole days for them.

I went to a boarding school, didn't board there, but it was a boarding school with boarders and I'd hear the stories. The sexual abuse males would suffer at the hands of other males was horriffic. And it just didn't have that air about it that male sexual abuse against females has. It was just funny.

As I mentioned earlier it is exactly this silence that allows such things to occur in the first place so they must be able to speak freely

Even though it was big strong guys doing disgusting degrading things to weak little guys. The subordinant individual in the interactions having a penis is all that stopped them from being public outrage worthy.
Big guys would hold little guys down and squirt shoe polish in their assholes, fuck them with broomsticks, force them to suck cock, force them to suck eachothers cock, shit on them, etc etc. I can't even remember all the wierd things I used to hear about.
It was really just a big laugh. No one would hide the fact they rubbed their shitty anus on a little nerds face. It was just normal boys will be boys bullying. Even teachers knew it happened and would chuckle about it. They'd go through the process of reprimanding an offender if he was caught but it wasn't taken seriously.

Well I think you would agree there is serious need for reform there never in my life witnessed any such thing. Besides what you are refering to is not a sexual attack it is about power over another male all animals have male competition, even if a female had the same job as you there would not be the same need to show physical dominance since it is a given. The dominant male would more likely try and woo the girls not beat them.

Anyway the rest of that was equally absurd so I won't bother

mis-t-highs said:
I cant believe you said that, quite honestly rosa, thats a crock.
so just because he's the man, he has the right to rape you.
so would you lay down, and let it happen?.

Come on now, Mis-t, you've got to admit he's on to something here. This is just free market econimics applied to a social-sexual situation, do we really need to have big government regulating this and muck everything up? The market is self correcting, things work themselves out to the absolute best possable of all ends!

Illeterato:
what actions, effectively, can we take to protect women?
Castration.

Duendy:
Your right. the problem is all over. And this problem goes right to the centre of things. It is a deep problem and its main causer is the patriarchy. The patriarchy has been going for QUITE a long fukin while, and it is basically fearful of the feminine. not only in women, but also men, and generally Nature itself. so it is very complex

What i do is ecognize this, and go for the roots. The only way you are going to kill something is to uproot it, right? So you need to appraoch this eally serious problem from all levels. Speak out against it, and also beging researching about the mythology of th patriarchy and speak out against that. The more that do this, the more empowered women, etc will become
Oohhhh.
Patriarchy?

What patriarchy?

Do you even realize that those most severe in trying to 'prove' or 'explain' the equality of something are those who fear its unequal?

Jesse Jackson, Sharpton, Malcolm X- I know all these men looked on their people, at least once a day, in disgust for proving them wrong with their behaviour.

There is no “patriarchy”, moron. Only an excuse to whine about a lost cause.

Back