Women in ISLAM Versus Women in the Judaeo-Christian Tradition

quit bashin christianity over islam and answer some of the questions presented in the other numerous threads... fess up

Originally posted by sycoindian
quit bashin christianity over islam and answer some of the questions presented in the other numerous threads... fess up

Every time he loses an argument he goes and starts a new thread about the same damn thing. I think we should all just cut and paste responses from the identical older threads that he abandoned because he was an imbecile and work from there. If we post the end results time and again without going through the same old arguments AGAIN, then it should short fuse it.

Green World,

The part about inheritance isnt totally accurate, nor is it BECAUSE of Christianities' traditions.........as you said in the opening, dont confuse culture and religion!

The laws about females and inheritance were not from the bible (cause at that time the bible wasn't even written yet) these laws were already in place and the writters of the bible were simply giving accounts of what happened, which is influenced by the laws at the time!

Originally posted by New Life
Green World,

The part about inheritance isnt totally accurate, nor is it BECAUSE of Christianities' traditions.........as you said in the opening, dont confuse culture and religion!

The laws about females and inheritance were not from the bible (cause at that time the bible wasn't even written yet) these laws were already in place and the writters of the bible were simply giving accounts of what happened, which is influenced by the laws at the time!
============================

But the laws at that time were taken from the old testament, were not they ?

Originally posted by Green_World
Originally posted by New Life
Green World,

============================

But the laws at that time were taken from the old testament, were not they ?

You nimrod, the old testament is only a few hundred years older than the koran. Laws have been in effect 4 thousand years. Both of your faiths ages combined could not come to such a number.

Originally posted by williamwbishop
You nimrod, the old testament is only a few hundred years older than the koran. Laws have been in effect 4 thousand years. Both of your faiths ages combined could not come to such a number.
==========================

Just quick correction:

the Quran is spelled with Q not with K. thank you.

Just quick correction:

Quick correction, I care not....I also call christians Xstans....but I bet you don't have a problem with that do you?

from www.dictionary.com

kuran

Koran \Ko"ran\ (?; 277), n. [Ar. gor[=a]n. See Alcoran.] The Scriptures of the Mohammedans, containing the professed revelations to Mohammed; -- called also Alcoran. [Written also Kuran or Quran.]

Quick correction, I care not....I also call christians Xstans....but I bet you don't have a problem with that do you?

=============================

Not at all, but it is universaly known as the Quran.

=============================

Not at all, but it is universaly known as the Quran.

it depends on the language. Just as the bible is not bible in every language

Did I mention I don't care.:confused: Green, you have no right to correct anyone or anything. You have lost any semblance of respect with your childish ranting and your habit of cutting and pasting your arguments from fundamentalist sites. You are no different than the last nut that got sent along this week, posting BS from sites that make the fringe look conservative and weak debate abilities. You are a child, and as such, only given 50% of the value of a normal poster. For ever how long that remains, that is.:)

Did I mention I don't care.:confused: Green, you have no right to correct anyone or anything. You have lost any semblance of respect with your childish ranting and your habit of cutting and pasting your arguments from fundamentalist sites. You are no different than the last nut that got sent along this week, posting BS from sites that make the fringe look conservative and weak debate abilities. You are a child, and as such, only given 50% of the value of a normal poster. For ever how long that remains, that is.:)

See, now you can't even walk beside one woman or you are among your equals(by your faith, by reality, you would meet your match if you walked beside a stroller).

Just quick correction:

And you still failed to redirect the discussion, you know the one where you were so sure that you were right and you were so WRONG. Anybody with even a modicum of learning knows that the first legal documents regarding inheritance that we have RECORDED date from prior to 2500 B.C. Did I mention they read like legal documents of today?

See, now you can't even walk beside one woman or you are among your equals(by your faith, by reality, you would meet your match if you walked beside a stroller).
====================================

:eek:

====================================

Let me guess, you were trying to set up some dumb christian with the inheritance bait huh. Sorry if I ruined your fun. You just got an atheist instead.:D

Let me guess, you were trying to set up some dumb christian with the inheritance bait huh. Sorry if I ruined your fun. You just got an atheist instead.
===========================

Let me guess, you were trying to set up some dumb christian with the inheritance bait huh. Sorry if I ruined your fun. You just got an atheist instead.
===========================

Can it be?:eek: Is he truly struck dumb? OMG! Someone pinch me.:bugeye:

Back