With liberty and justice for all... (Paris Hilton)

that woman could've already had a sentence from her husband! perhaps he was beating on her every day, ...

And all we have is her whiny, crying accusations ...with virtually no evidence that her preacher husband was abusing her. You just take someone's word for such things? Without a shred of evidence?

So if I just go shoot my girlfriend, and claim she abused me, you'd support my blowing her head off with a shotgun?

Baron Max

I don't think the woman was abused by her pastor husband. I think she went out and had an affair and then wanted pastor gone. The abuse excuse is pathetic but stupid Americans fall for it everyday.

I don't think the woman was abused by her pastor husband. I think she went out and had an affair and then wanted pastor gone. The abuse excuse is pathetic but stupid Americans fall for it everyday.

no of course religions folks dont hurt anyone do they?? :rolleyes:

And all we have is her whiny, crying accusations ...with virtually no evidence that her preacher husband was abusing her. You just take someone's word for such things? Without a shred of evidence?

So if I just go shoot my girlfriend, and claim she abused me, you'd support my blowing her head off with a shotgun?

Baron Max

did i not say that i also think the same for women who abuse they're husbands??

we dont know what she showed has evidence, men beat women up everyday, and they end up in the A & E department of they're local hospital, perhaps they had medical evidence??

The Church has not only failed at many points to address the processes that lead to domestic abuse but has -- intentionally or unintentionally -- reinforced abuse, failed to challenge abusers and intensified the suffering of survivors."

"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction"
Blaise Pascal

Back