Wired In The Blood

all because someone is hyperactive DOES NOT make them Physcotic! can you please explain that one to me

my son is on antipsycotics. for his autism, and without them, he would NOT be able to cope and handle everyday life like we can

It was something that was ecplained to me when studying psychology. It's a flawed science anyway, and this is the reason why i hardly conduct psychology at all. I think i did it so i could understand my own condition.

Your son is on them? I have to admit, i was schocked when i heard this. What happened to the days of ritilin>?

??:):confused:??

Oh... the word psycho... is well missunderstood. From what i know, it covers a wide spectrum, and doesn't necesserally mean anything ''that we associate to the normal expressions of psychotic behaviour,'' but rather a loosely used term for any specific psychosis.

It was something that was ecplained to me when studying psychology. It's a flawed science anyway, and this is the reason why i hardly conduct psychology at all. I think i did it so i could understand my own condition.

Your son is on them? I have to admit, i was schocked when i heard this. What happened to the days of ritilin>?

??:):confused:??

well he's on ADHD medication aswell. he was on ritilin untill it made him ill

Yes... Ritilin made me quite sick as well... so i can understand this...

besides there are less children on ritilin because, so many do gooders, protested against the use of it, even if they had no expierince of the drug first hand, some of them just jumped on the band wagon and joined in with the latest craze

Ok then Bub... here is the hubbub/....

My mother was an addict of heroin. I have an addictive nature.

She killed herself. I have attempted to do the same.

She was thought to have similar mental problems to me.

thats sad!

But dont you think perhpas you should at least try and break the mould that your mum has moulded you into?

Back