Why we Fought Each Other ??

Godless said:
*(the bible.

He that sacrificeth unto any god, save unto the LORD only, he shall be utterly destroyed.--exodus 22:20)*

OOOOOOPSSSS!!!!

I can see it now, folkes, Southstar's best line when an atheist quotes the bible
"It's out of context" LOL, LOL, LOL, :rolleyes:

Just giving you notice.

Godless.

What is your point here? Does the God of creation not have the right to reserve worship for Himself alone?

Oh, I see what it is. It's a bible!

I have mine all marked. Keep it by my side, on my computer desk. Though most of my things are packed (I'm moving to Vegas within 3 weeks) I've not packed my computer, my bible, and The Ayn Rand Lexiconw which lays beside the bible.

What is your point here? Does the God of creation not have the right to reserve worship for Himself alone?

By the blood of everyone else?. Your god of creation is a non-existent entity of your imagination, you can't show him mercy, when he does not show it to you,you can't prove that whatever you call god even exists, or what it is.

All you have is an ancient mythology to go on, written by dillusional people who barely came out of Neandertals, the human brain was at a brink of development, schizophrenia was believed to be signs of god, dreams were believed to be real, the whole religious scriptures was based on these.

Godless.

§outh§tar said:
I meant no one in the Bible is condemned merely because of having sex.

Be fruitful and multiply was the command after all.

But don't think about it, 'cause that'd be prurient and sinful.

Back