Why is jesus a liar?

1.2.1 "Blind faith" or "Prove all things"?

Before actually getting down to our response, let us first establish the ground rules. All Bibles in existence today tell us that Christians are taught by Jesus (pbuh) himself:

"And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord: And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment."

Mark 12:29-30.

They are also told

"Prove all things; hold fast that which is good"

1 Thessalonians 5:21

and "For God is not [the author] of confusion"

1 Corinthians 14:33.

So, contrary to the teachings of many, Jesus (pbuh) did not want his followers to believe everything they were told on "blind faith." Rather, he wanted his followers to believe "with all thy mind." He wanted us to THINK in order to protect his words from corruption. Let us comply with the teaching of Allah's elect messenger, Jesus (peace be upon him), and see where the truth and our minds will lead us:

dkb,

Moderator comment - Posting in multiple threads is generally not a good idea. Please avoid doing that.

anti-christ= peace,

Lady-Dissension, religious non-conformity, is the tool of satan.

** So if I don't conform I'm worshipping Satan and if I do conform I'm worshipping Satan. Hmm....so what does it matter? I was born free and I'm going to leave free. Unlike many Satan doesn't scare me and he knows it. He can destroy this dust body if it be the will of God but then I go to change my mask.

Just as the three religions of judaism, christianity, and islam are the seat of satan with their hatred towards each other.

** You spoke of combining judaism, christanity, and islam- How can these 3 walk togther unless they be agreed?

Last edited:
Re: jehovah=jesus=allah=satan

Originally posted by antichrist=peace
Whatsup says jesus is true god and true man. If this is true he must be both of these. If he is true man then he can feel pain, he can serve his mother, certainly but if he is also true god then he must have the attributes of god just as he has the attributes of man. He does say i and my father are one. He doesnt say, In heaven i and my father are one but on earth not. Phillip says to jesus at John 14:6 "Show us the father." and jesus replies "How long i have been with you and you have not come to know me. He who has seen me has seen the father."

This is right..:)

So for whatsup to say that jesus was not god on earth is to call jesus a liar which is what i have stated from the beginning.

Did I say Jesus is not True God on earth? NO, YOU FALSE ACCUSER! Quote that to me where I said that...I said that Jesus was not only true God, but true man as well. True God in a form of true flesh.

Either way he is a liar. Because according to jesus he who has seen him has seen the father so jesus should know everything the father knows, afterall they are one. But jesus does not know. This makes him both not omniscient and a liar..

Once again Jesus is true God and true Man. If Jesus was not to be baptized, and to condemn them while on earth, then he didnt abide by the laws intended for humans. Humans pray, Jesus prays. Humans feel pain, Jesus felt pain, etc.
How could a human brain be all knowing? HOW CAN YOUR BRAIN ABSORB ALL THE KNOWLEDGE IN THE UNIVERSE? "GOD IS SPIRIT"- JOHN. Jesus took a form of the human brain, mortal. When on earth, he wasnt in true Spirit "For I tell you I will come back to the father and be one with him".

In John 20:17 jesus tells Mary magdalene that he cant be touched because he has not gone back to the father. Jesus goes back to the father forty days later. But only eight days after he tells mary this he tells Thomas to touch him. If he tells one person that he cant be touched until he returns to the father and before returning to the father he tells another person to touch him that constitutes a lie...

John 20: 17 says "Stop holding on to me Mary for I have not yet ascended to my Father. But go to my brothers and tell them 'I am going to my Fatherand your Father, to my God and your God". Mary then testified to the apostles and said "I have seen the Lord!"....

Your very stupid. You took it as if "Mary shouldnt touch Jesus until he went up the heaven"..HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE STUPID? THERE ARE MANY WHO TOUCHED JESUS WHILE ON EARTH, THE CROWDS HAVE TOUCHED HIM, MANY HUGGED HIM, HIS APOSTLES, HIS MOTHER, ETC. THEY ALL HAVE TOUCHED HIM...YOUR TRIPPIN..your taking it too literally..Its people like you that makes division out of the united...

What that means is that Jesus told Mary not to hang on to him yet as if the mission is over, because it is not, it just began. Jesus wanted Mary to testify to the apostles and the world of the good news, thats why he dont want Mary at the time to follow him around, "A SICK MAN NEEDS A DOCTOR", the world is a sick place, Jesus wanted the apostles to spread the good news, instead of being so illumined by the miracle. THATS WHY JESUS DIDNT BRING THEM TO HEAVEN WITH HIM, HE TOLD THEM TO STOP BEING DISTRACTED BY THE MIRACLES THEY VISIONED AND FORGETTING THE WHOLE POINT OF IT, THE MISSION ISNT OVER, IT JUST BEGAN....

Whatsup said many things about animals but he didnt comment on the blatant contradiction made in bible. In gen 1 jehovah makes animals first and later man and woman and in gen 2 jehovah makes man first then animals then woman. Another proof that no truth can be found in bible.

Once again, the book of Genesis never said "God created animals first, then he created man and that was his last creation on earth"...It just states that animals were created first, then man, BUT GENESIS DIDNT SAY "HUMANS ARE THE FINAL CREATION", OTHERWISE QUOTE THAT TO ME WHERE IT SAYS THAT? Your making it sound like God created the world, THEN ABANDONED IT.....GOD CONTINUED HIS MISSION ON EARTH, IT DIDNT END AFTER ADAM AND EVE...

Your very stupid....The book of Genesis explains the beggining of time in parables and symbolic figures..Jesus in the new testament called the Pharisees "YOU BROOD OF VIPERS!!" Since your taking things literally, are you proposing now that the Pharisees werent humans but snakes who preaches???? :D stupid atheists...(or ignorant kids)...

What do you propose? that every detail in the universe be written in one small book? DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHY THE CATHOLIC CHURCH COMPILED THE BIBLE TO BEGIN WITH? THEY DID SO FOR EVERY SCRIPTURES AT THE TIME WERE IN SCROLLS, AND WHEN A MASS IS CELEBRATED, THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF SCROLLS TO CHOOSE FROM, SOME ARE VERY OLD AND ARE INCAPABLE OF BEING FOLDED OVER AND OVER...WHEN THE PRINTING WAS INVENTED, THE BIBLE WAS COMPILED..
Again the whole detail of the universe cannot possible fit in one book....

Lady-Dissension, religious non-conformity, is the tool of satan.
Luke 12:49-53: “It is fire that I have come to spread over the earth, and what better wish can I have than that it should be kindled? There is a baptism I must needs be baptised with, and how distressed I am for its accomplishment! Do you think that I have come to bring peace on the earth? No, believe me, I have come to bring dissension.”
So all denominations are the seat of satan because each has enmity towards the other. Just as the three religions of judaism, christianity, and islam are the seat of satan with their hatred towards each other. Just look at the "holy city".

I welcome whatsups rebuttals but i hope others can come to their own conclusions and not stand in his shadows. Please think for yourSelf and respond.;)

Yes, the evil man have the right to fear God, but the righteous must rejoice.......The evil men will be troubled, divided among themselves, and be lost at the end.......

ANYMORE ATTEMPTS OF SO-CALLED BIBLE CONTRADICITON? I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR IT IF YOU FIND ONE........:D

Originally posted by dkb218
What scriptures are you reading? A blind man can see the errors in the bible! For you to say that there are no errors is not only wrong but shows your own ignorance in making a statement such as this. I suggest that you stop listening to those who claim to know scripture and find out for yourself. If you took the time to really read and understand the bible, you might find the errors listed in it.

One thing you must remember. God does not mislead. He does not make errors. Man added the errors in the bible. If you read the book then you will find that you are required to seek truth. To seek knowledge. Don't take someone else’s explanation for things that make no sense. Like 1+1+1=1. There is only One God and He does not deceive.

LOL, another kid (or adult who have a kid brain)...

The bible is free of moral errors...It contains no contradiction in a sense of morality...
The bible wasnt designed for scientifical reason, observing how the trees works, or how the lightning exist, NO, THE BIBLE ISNT DESIGNED FOR THAT..
You may find scientifical errors, you may find geographical errors (the world was flat), BUT YOU CANNOT FIND MORAL ERRORS IN THE BIBLE...Bible is designed top bring oneself to loving your neighbors, the commandment of God, stories of life, THE REAL WORLD WHERE EVIL AND GOOD EXIST, LIFE AND DEATH..A BOOK DESIGNED FOR ONE TO DISCOVER THE TRUE MEANING OF OUR EXISTENCE, WHY WE LIVE TO BEGIN WITH, OUR PURPOSE IN LIFE..........
THE BOOK ISNT GOING TO TELL YOU ANY INJUSTICES...THE BIBLE ISNT GOING TO TELL YOU THAT ITS OK TO BE GAY, ITS OK TO PROFANE YOUR BODY, ETC..(ONLY WHEN THINGS ARE TAKEN TOO LITERALLY)...

DO YOU INSIST THAT THE BIBLE HAVE SOME MORAL ERRORS? DO YOU INSIST THAT THERE ARE BIBLE CONTRADICTIONS? THEN HERE I AM, I CHALLENGE YOU TO LOOK FOR ONE IF YOU CAN FIND IT....IM WAITING CHILD........

<font color="red">Moderator message: a note to all about whatsupyall</font>

If you are offended by personal comments made by whatsupyall, please use the "Report" link and the moderators will consider altering or deleting the relevant post.

whatsupyall has now been warned about making derogatory personal comments several times, but the message doesn't seem to be getting through. The next step will be to delete any of his posts which include offensive comments if this is requested.

To whatsupyall: If you do not want to see your posts disappear, tone down the personal abuse. This is the last time I will warn you before taking action.

DO YOU INSIST THAT THE BIBLE HAVE SOME MORAL ERRORS? DO YOU INSIST THAT THERE ARE BIBLE CONTRADICTIONS? THEN HERE I AM, I CHALLENGE YOU TO LOOK FOR ONE IF YOU CAN FIND IT....IM WAITING CHILD........

** Odd comming from a Catholic

Truth Always Prevails

Whatsup does not speak reasonably. First he says he agrees with me that according to bible, jesus was man and god on earth but then he says that jesus didnt have the qualities of god while on earth. This is rebellion. He wants to shape the words of bible to his conception of jesus. Scripture cannot be taken this way. Every word of bible is authentic and valid. You cannot put interpretations into it. If it contradicts it contradicts-you are lying to yourself if you try and justify the contradictions by putting your own thoughts into it.

To say that jesus didnt mean literal touch and then to explain this thought with an entire paragraph shows the distortion of the words that are in bible. Jesus contradicted there is no doubt. Jesus couldnt be touched because then they would know jesus is a ghost and not a man risen. The proof is in Luke 24:31 "Then their eyes were opened and they recognized him, and he disappeared from their sight."

Another proof of whatsups distortions. He says that it doesnt say god didnt create after man. That he could have done more creating of animals after man. This he has to say because he knows bible is a lie. But here is proof he also lies. Gen 2:1 "Thus the heavens and the earth were COMPLETED in all their vast array." So bible is shown to be false and whatsup is shown to have lied to cover the bibles lie. Please whatsup open your eyes. Jesus says you look but you dont see, you listen but you dont understand. Get rid of jesus and understand.

Another point that whatsup makes is that jesus calls the Sadducces a "brood of vipers". Now at Matt 5:17 jesus says, "Do not think that i have come to abolish the law or the prophets; i have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them." Now saducces are strong believers in this law that jesus speaks of. So if he is to fulfill the law it should be through them and he should support them. But instead he insults them. This is because he IS abolishing the law and starting a new religion with wicked intentions. Look at what he says at Mark 2:21 "No one sews a patch of unshrunk cloth on an old garment. If he does, the new piece will pull away from the old, making the tear worse. And no one pours new wine into old wineskins. If he does, the wine will burst the skins, and both the wine and the wineskins will be ruined." Why does jesus put new religion into old? Because the devils intention is the ruin of Mankind. But that is not possible. Man is good and we all know that good always wins over evil.

To finish his post he says the evil men will be troubled, divided amonst themselves, and will fall in the end. Christianity is the most divided religion in the world. Jesus himself says that he is the cause of this.
Luke 12:49-53: “It is fire that I have come to spread over the earth, and what better wish can I have than that it should be kindled? There is a baptism I must needs be baptised with, and how distressed I am for its accomplishment! Do you think that I have come to bring peace on the earth? No, believe me, I have come to bring division.”
So whatsup does speak some truth, christianity will fall.

And finally he challenges all to find moral errors or contradictions in bible. A central root of morality is marriage. Morals come from family. Jesus says at Luke 11:17 "A Kingdom divided against itself will be ruined(see one paragraph before), and a house divided against itself will fall." So family is very important, if it is divided it will fall. Just one chapter later he says
Luke 12:49-53: “It is fire that I have come to spread over the earth, and what better wish can I have than that it should be kindled? There is a baptism I must needs be baptised with, and how distressed I am for its accomplishment! Do you think that I have come to bring peace on the earth? No, believe me, I have come to bring dissension. From now on there will be five in one family divided against each other, three against two and two against three." So jesus admits that he has come to ruin familys.
Lets see what he and his father has to say about marriage and divorce. Deut 24:1 "If a man marries a woman and later decides that he doesn't want her, because he finds something about her that he doesn't like, he writes out divorce papers, gives them to her, and sends her away from his house." Now as shown earlier jesus says he has not come to abolish the law but to fulfill it-Matt 5:17. But at Matt 5:31 he does just the opposite. "It was said anyone who divorces his wife must give her a written certificate of divorce but now i tell you that he who does this causes her to commit adultery." How can jesus say he wont change a law and then change it. What are the teachings that he and his so-called father who are one saying? There is no way to tell. All lies and deception.

How can any truth be found in this wretched book? No morality can be derived from it. It is anti-family, anti-nature, anti-human, anti-truth, anti-peace. Antichrist is coming-doubt not! I am his messenger and come to prepare you. Jesus' end is near and The Age of Righteousness, Truth, Goodness, and Peace is approaching. Prepare yourselves!!

www.quicknet.ch/urech jehovah=jesus=allah=satan The Truth

Finally, Thank You Moderator JR for intervening and understanding that insults are displays of a lack of Knowledge.
Until next time Friends!:D

You're all wrong. There are many gods, the three main ones being

Deiwos -- The heavenly god, the sun god
Teuos -- The sky god, the protector, the god of light, the war god
Stenos -- The thunder god, the god of justice

Last edited:
Re: Truth Always Prevails

Whatsup does not speak reasonably. First he says he agrees with me that according to bible, jesus was man and god on earth but then he says that jesus didnt have the qualities of god while on earth. This is rebellion. He wants to shape the words of bible to his conception of jesus. Scripture cannot be taken this way. Every word of bible is authentic and valid. You cannot put interpretations into it. If it contradicts it contradicts-you are lying to yourself if you try and justify the contradictions by putting your own thoughts into it.

OK, for the sake of the argument, let us just say that THE BIBLE MUST NOT BE TRANSLATED BUT EVERY WORD MUST BE TAKEN LITERALLY, LET US SEE HOW GOOD YOU ARE OF FOLLOWING YOUR OWN WORDS...:)

To say that jesus didnt mean literal touch and then to explain this thought with an entire paragraph shows the distortion of the words that are in bible. Jesus contradicted there is no doubt. Jesus couldnt be touched because then they would know jesus is a ghost and not a man risen. The proof is in Luke 24:31 "Then their eyes were opened and they recognized him, and he disappeared from their sight."

WAIT WAIT, DID THE BIBLE SAID JESUS WAS A GHOST? NO? OH, SO NOW YOUR TRANSLATING THE BIBLE WITH YOUR OWN CONCEPTS NOW HE, HMMM....SOUNDS LIKE YOU DNT PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH..:D THOMAS EVEN TOUCHED JESUS PHYSICALLY, HE HAS RISEN IN FLESH AND SPIRIT, HIS BODY WAS NOWHERE TO BE FOUND IN THE TOMB.....

Another proof of whatsups distortions. He says that it doesnt say god didnt create after man. That he could have done more creating of animals after man. This he has to say because he knows bible is a lie. But here is proof he also lies. Gen 2:1 "Thus the heavens and the earth were COMPLETED in all their vast array." So bible is shown to be false and whatsup is shown to have lied to cover the bibles lie. Please whatsup open your eyes. Jesus says you look but you dont see, you listen but you dont understand. Get rid of jesus and understand..

I HAVE OPENED MY EYES...AND THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH BEING COMPLETED DOESNT MEAN THAT "HUMANS WERE THE FINAL CREATION"....IT MENTIONS THAT GOD RESTED ON THE 7TH DAY, AND KEPT IT HOLY, BUT IT DIDNT SAY HE ABANDONED IT AND NEVER BOTHERED WITH EARTH ANY LONGER....
YOUR TRANSLATION IS THAT THAT WAS IT, GOD NEVER BOTHERED WITH EARTH ANYMORE...BUT MY PERSONAL TRANSLATION IS THAT THE NECESSARY PHYSICS (LAWS OF NATURE) WERE COMPLETED THEN, THAT EVERY LIVING CREATURES NECESSITY WERE ACCOMPLISHED. BUT THEN ANIMALS EVOLVE, THE CHURCH, THE MIND, YOU MAY CALL THIS A CHANGE, BUT THEY JUST EVOLVE FROM EXISTING CREATIONS (DONT EVEN DARE SAY THEY WERE CREATED AND FORMED BY SERIES OF LIGHTNING AND SIMPLE LAWS OF PHYSICS BY "LUCK", BY THEN WE ARE GOING TO START THE DEBATE ALL OVER AGAIN KID). DID GOD ABANDONED EARTH? NO, NOT AT ALL, THE BIBLE STATES CLEARLY THAT GOD KEPT IN TOUCH WITH US...

Another point that whatsup makes is that jesus calls the Sadducces a "brood of vipers". Now at Matt 5:17 jesus says, "Do not think that i have come to abolish the law or the prophets; i have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them." Now saducces are strong believers in this law that jesus speaks of. So if he is to fulfill the law it should be through them and he should support them. But instead he insults them. This is because he IS abolishing the law and starting a new religion with wicked intentions. ..

YOU THINK IM GONNA START A NEW RELIGION? DO YOU THINK IM STUPID? DO YOU THINK IM GONNA PROTEST AND START A CHURCH IN MY GARAGE CALLED "ATTACKING CATHOLIC MINISTRY"? OR ""ATHEISM-ALMOST CHRISTIAN MINISTRY"? I AINT GOING TO START A CULT, ARE YOU????.......LOL, I SAID I AM A PROUD ROMAN CATHOLIC, AN EXISTING CHURCH FOR 2000 YEARS....
YES I CALLED YOU STUPID, THERE IS NO SLANG TO THAT, THERE ARE THOSE WHO CALLED OTHERS MUCH MORE WORST NAMES...BUT STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES.....I SAY THE WORD WHERE IT FITS, I DONT FALSELY ACCUSE ANYONE, I DONT MAKE UP LIES...I SAY WHAT I SEE FITTING.....DEFINE THE WORD STUPID, AND TELL ME WHERE IT SHOULD FIT...

Look at what he says at Mark 2:21 "No one sews a patch of unshrunk cloth on an old garment. If he does, the new piece will pull away from the old, making the tear worse. And no one pours new wine into old wineskins. If he does, the wine will burst the skins, and both the wine and the wineskins will be ruined." Why does jesus put new religion into old? Because the devils intention is the ruin of Mankind. But that is not possible. Man is good and we all know that good always wins over evil...

ONCE AGAIN DONT FALSELY ACCUSE ME OF STARTING MY OWN RELIGION, I AINT LIKE YOU....CATHOLIC CHURCH HAVE BEEN FOUNDED BY ST. PETER AND ST. PAUL THEMSELVES, IN ROME WHERE PAUL WAS MARTYRED....THE CATHOLIC CHURCH IS THE FIRST ORIGINAL CHURCH FOUNDED BY THE APOSTLES THEMSELVES, WITH JESUS AT THEIR SIDE, LOOK AT HISTORY, YOUR IGNORANCE IS TAKING U WHERE U ARE NOW.....

To finish his post he says the evil men will be troubled, divided amonst themselves, and will fall in the end. Christianity is the most divided religion in the world. Jesus himself says that he is the cause of this.
Luke 12:49-53: “It is fire that I have come to spread over the earth, and what better wish can I have than that it should be kindled? There is a baptism I must needs be baptised with, and how distressed I am for its accomplishment! Do you think that I have come to bring peace on the earth? No, believe me, I have come to bring division.”
So whatsup does speak some truth, christianity will fall....
\
CHRISTIANITY WILL FALL? LOL, WE'LL SEE CHILD.....WE'LL SEE...

And finally he challenges all to find moral errors or contradictions in bible. A central root of morality is marriage. Morals come from family. Jesus says at Luke 11:17 "A Kingdom divided against itself will be ruined(see one paragraph before), and a house divided against itself will fall." So family is very important, if it is divided it will fall. Just one chapter later he says
Luke 12:49-53: “It is fire that I have come to spread over the earth, and what better wish can I have than that it should be kindled? There is a baptism I must needs be baptised with, and how distressed I am for its accomplishment! Do you think that I have come to bring peace on the earth? No, believe me, I have come to bring dissension. From now on there will be five in one family divided against each other, three against two and two against three." So jesus admits that he has come to ruin familys.
Lets see what he and his father has to say about marriage and divorce. Deut 24:1 "If a man marries a woman and later decides that he doesn't want her, because he finds something about her that he doesn't like, he writes out divorce papers, gives them to her, and sends her away from his house." Now as shown earlier jesus says he has not come to abolish the law but to fulfill it-Matt 5:17. But at Matt 5:31 he does just the opposite. "It was said anyone who divorces his wife must give her a written certificate of divorce but now i tell you that he who does this causes her to commit adultery." How can jesus say he wont change a law and then change it. What are the teachings that he and his so-called father who are one saying? There is no way to tell. All lies and deception.

YOUR IGNORANCE IS TOO MUCH...THERE ARE CONDITIONS TO EVERY LAW IN PLANET EARTH WHERE WE BOTH LIVED (YOU LIVE IN EARTH RIGHT?)...
IN THE LAW OF MOSES, MURDER WAS FORBIDDEN, BUT TO THOSE WHO BLASPHEME AND SHOW NO RESPECT TO THEIR PARENTS ARE PUNISHABLE BY DEATH, SO NOW IS MOSES SELF CONTRADICTIORY? WELL, LET US LOOK AT THE REAL WORLD.....STEALING IS ALSO A SIN......

SOMEONE STEALS YOUR STEREO...ONE DAY YOUR FRIEND WAS LOOKING AT THE GARAGE SALE AND NOTICED THAT YOUR STOLEN STEREO WAS ON SALE......LATER THAT NIGHT YOUR FRIEND WENT TO THE SAME PLACE AND STOLE THE STEREO FROM THE THIEF, THEN GAVE IT BACK TO THE RIGHTFULL OWNER..(WHICH IS YOU) IS THIS TYPE OF STEALING JUSTIFIED? YES IT IS CHILD, YES IT IS........

IN THE REAL WORLD, SHOULD THE GUY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE OKLAHOMA BOMBING GET AWAY WITH OVER 100 MURDERS? SHOULD HE BE GIVEN JUSTICE? YES HE MUST BE.......

THE CATHOLIC CHURCH IS AGAINST MANY THINGS, FROM DEATH PENALTY, TO CLONING...BUT THEN AGAIN THERE ARE ALWAYS CERTAIN CONSEQUENCES.....THE POPE SAID "DEATH PENALTY IS WRONG, BUT ONLY FOR CERTAIN CONSEQUENCE MUST IT BE ALLOWED"...
THATS WHY THERE ARE CHURCH AUTHORITIES TO BEGIN WITH, PEEPS WHO HAVE WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING (UNLIKE YOU) THEY HAVE STUDIED THE SCRIPTURES AND THE LAW FOR MANY YEARS....EVERY PRIEST MUST GO TO SCHOOL FOR ATLEAST 6 YEARS......I SHALL CLARIFY THIS MORE LATER....

How can any truth be found in this wretched book? No morality can be derived from it. It is anti-family, anti-nature, anti-human, anti-truth, anti-peace. Antichrist is coming-doubt not! I am his messenger and come to prepare you. Jesus' end is near and The Age of Righteousness, Truth, Goodness, and Peace is approaching. Prepare yourselves!!

www.quicknet.ch/urech jehovah=jesus=allah=satan The Truth

Finally, Thank You Moderator JR for intervening and understanding that insults are displays of a lack of Knowledge.
Until next time Friends!:D

NO MORALITY CAN BE DERIVED FROM THE BIBLE??????? HAHAHAHA, NEED REALITY CHECK????

whatsupyall...

LOL, another kid (or adult who have a kid brain)...

What the hell is this? Who's talking now? I fail to be amused.

The bible is free of moral errors...It contains no contradiction in a sense of morality...
The bible wasnt designed for scientifical reason, observing how the trees works, or how the lightning exist, NO, THE BIBLE ISNT DESIGNED FOR THAT..

Finally, finally, you admit that the bible wasn't "designed" for that. The bible is not scientifically correct. Good that you finally admitted that the bible was meant to be interpreted by its meaning, not by its words...like some stupid creationist myths are doing...

You may find scientifical errors, you may find geographical errors (the world was flat), BUT YOU CANNOT FIND MORAL ERRORS IN THE BIBLE...

Wait, but there is one section of the bible where your god praises people for slaying people...and another where it allows you to 'carry off a woman and if you like her you may take her home'. Are you saying that the bible sanctions coerced marriage and murder? Good for your god. What a kind, merciful, and just god.

Bible is designed top bring oneself to loving your neighbors, the commandment of God, stories of life, THE REAL WORLD WHERE EVIL AND GOOD EXIST, LIFE AND DEATH..A BOOK DESIGNED FOR ONE TO DISCOVER THE TRUE MEANING OF OUR EXISTENCE, WHY WE LIVE TO BEGIN WITH, OUR PURPOSE IN LIFE..........

Ok, the bible contains some very good messages. It hints at true meaning of existence. But a world where everything is either good or evil is not a real one. It's some cheap Lord of the Rings excerpt or some retarded kid's fairy tale. Explain to me how you can blatantly divide the world into good and evil. Obviously, you haven't talked with a lawyer any time recently. Why the fuck do we NEED a legal system then?

THE BOOK ISNT GOING TO TELL YOU ANY INJUSTICES...THE BIBLE ISNT GOING TO TELL YOU THAT ITS OK TO BE GAY, ITS OK TO PROFANE YOUR BODY, ETC..(ONLY WHEN THINGS ARE TAKEN TOO LITERALLY)...

Ok, so the bible bashes gays. So your god is homophobic. Good for your god.

If I get round to finding a passage I'll show you there are many. And your challenge is too pitiful for me to consider it one. Let's just say, your posts have the intellectual content of a 5 year old's tantrum.

What's up with the allcaps?

"ALLCAPS attempts to compensate for his limited rhetorical weaponry through the extravagant use of
capitalized words - something netizens refer to as SHOUTING. Sure, a sprinkling of capitalized words
can add spice to an attack, but overuse is like too much tarragon in the stew. Even worse from a
tactical point of view, too much shouting alerts other Warriors to the opponent's verbal WEAKNESS
and emotional EXCITABILITY." -Flame Warriors

food for whatsupyall's thoughts...

OK, for the sake of the argument, let us just say that THE BIBLE MUST NOT BE TRANSLATED BUT EVERY WORD MUST BE TAKEN LITERALLY, LET US SEE HOW GOOD YOU ARE OF FOLLOWING YOUR OWN WORDS...:)

If you take every word of the bible literally, it'll get torn to pieces. It can't stand up.

WAIT WAIT, DID THE BIBLE SAID JESUS WAS A GHOST? NO? OH, SO NOW YOUR TRANSLATING THE BIBLE WITH YOUR OWN CONCEPTS NOW HE, HMMM....SOUNDS LIKE YOU DNT PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH..:D THOMAS EVEN TOUCHED JESUS PHYSICALLY, HE HAS RISEN IN FLESH AND SPIRIT, HIS BODY WAS NOWHERE TO BE FOUND IN THE TOMB.....

Yes but how do we trust Tom's word that he did so? How do we know that he wasn't hallucinating?

I HAVE OPENED MY EYES...AND THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH BEING COMPLETED DOESNT MEAN THAT "HUMANS WERE THE FINAL CREATION"....IT MENTIONS THAT GOD RESTED ON THE 7TH DAY, AND KEPT IT HOLY, BUT IT DIDNT SAY HE ABANDONED IT AND NEVER BOTHERED WITH EARTH ANY LONGER....

Yes. I thought it meant that he took a little break, not that he abandoned the earth.

YOUR TRANSLATION IS THAT THAT WAS IT, GOD NEVER BOTHERED WITH EARTH ANYMORE...BUT MY PERSONAL TRANSLATION IS THAT THE NECESSARY PHYSICS (LAWS OF NATURE) WERE COMPLETED THEN, THAT EVERY LIVING CREATURES NECESSITY WERE ACCOMPLISHED.

Interesting thing to note here, the laws of physics only became applicable a few fractions of a second after the big bang. There might be a connection here.

BUT THEN ANIMALS EVOLVE, THE CHURCH, THE MIND, YOU MAY CALL THIS A CHANGE, BUT THEY JUST EVOLVE FROM EXISTING CREATIONS (DONT EVEN DARE SAY THEY WERE CREATED AND FORMED BY SERIES OF LIGHTNING AND SIMPLE LAWS OF PHYSICS BY "LUCK", BY THEN WE ARE GOING TO START THE DEBATE ALL OVER AGAIN KID).

Don't even dare say? Last time I remember, you just monotonously repeated your flawed arguments, stalled by asking "list reasons for so and so" "define such and such" "if I said anything wrong point it out ha ha", and called everyone who didn't agree with you a deluded kid. Who's the kid here?

You're just mad that we ripped you to shreds aren't you? SID. Situational Impotence Disorder...your mind is seething with frustration at its own impotence and fills itself with royal rage to compensate....

YOU THINK IM GONNA START A NEW RELIGION? DO YOU THINK IM STUPID?

You're not capable of starting one, but the latter statement stands.

DO YOU THINK IM GONNA PROTEST AND START A CHURCH IN MY GARAGE CALLED "ATTACKING CATHOLIC MINISTRY"? OR ""ATHEISM-ALMOST CHRISTIAN MINISTRY"? I AINT GOING TO START A CULT, ARE YOU????.......LOL, I SAID I AM A PROUD ROMAN CATHOLIC, AN EXISTING CHURCH FOR 2000 YEARS....

2000 years is nothing to be proud of. Look how much older Hinduism is compared to yours. Look at ancient Egyptian spirituality. The desert ascetics of Ethiopia. A feeble attempt to impress by proudly proclaiming one's organizations "authenticity". Still not impressed.

YES I CALLED YOU STUPID, THERE IS NO SLANG TO THAT, THERE ARE THOSE WHO CALLED OTHERS MUCH MORE WORST NAMES...BUT STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES.....I SAY THE WORD WHERE IT FITS, I DONT FALSELY ACCUSE ANYONE, I DONT MAKE UP LIES...I SAY WHAT I SEE FITTING.....DEFINE THE WORD STUPID, AND TELL ME WHERE IT SHOULD FIT...

Where does it fit? You're the most apparent target. No one else remotely matches your level of Neandertal intelligence.

ONCE AGAIN DONT FALSELY ACCUSE ME OF STARTING MY OWN RELIGION, I AINT LIKE YOU....CATHOLIC CHURCH HAVE BEEN FOUNDED BY ST. PETER AND ST. PAUL THEMSELVES, IN ROME WHERE PAUL WAS MARTYRED....THE CATHOLIC CHURCH IS THE FIRST ORIGINAL CHURCH FOUNDED BY THE APOSTLES THEMSELVES, WITH JESUS AT THEIR SIDE, LOOK AT HISTORY, YOUR IGNORANCE IS TAKING U WHERE U ARE NOW.....

Yes, yes....the "ancient" Roman Catholic Church....I wouldn't accuse you of starting your own religion. You sound remarkably like some organization I know...

CHRISTIANITY WILL FALL? LOL, WE'LL SEE CHILD.....WE'LL SEE...

No religion's gonna "fall"...they're all going to either resolve their disagreements (BIG delusion if you think it's gonna happen) or reach some sort of equilibrium where the death toll will balance out the birth rate or something beneficial to the human race...

YOUR IGNORANCE IS TOO MUCH...THERE ARE CONDITIONS TO EVERY LAW IN PLANET EARTH WHERE WE BOTH LIVED (YOU LIVE IN EARTH RIGHT?)...

Stop calling people ignorant. You can't accuse people of lacking what you yourself lack. Ponder that.

IN THE LAW OF MOSES, MURDER WAS FORBIDDEN, BUT TO THOSE WHO BLASPHEME AND SHOW NO RESPECT TO THEIR PARENTS ARE PUNISHABLE BY DEATH, SO NOW IS MOSES SELF CONTRADICTIORY? WELL, LET US LOOK AT THE REAL WORLD.....STEALING IS ALSO A SIN......

Yes, stealing is wrong. No respect for parents is wrong. No respect for your god (I agree, if you made a commitment you should stick to it, whether it be Yahweh, Jehovah, Isis, or the purple potato god) is wrong. So far so good.

One thing I don't get. Why is it a "horrendous sin" for non-Christians to be following their own religions? I've seen it often in Xtian literature and in the words of missionaries...

SOMEONE STEALS YOUR STEREO...ONE DAY YOUR FRIEND WAS LOOKING AT THE GARAGE SALE AND NOTICED THAT YOUR STOLEN STEREO WAS ON SALE......LATER THAT NIGHT YOUR FRIEND WENT TO THE SAME PLACE AND STOLE THE STEREO FROM THE THIEF, THEN GAVE IT BACK TO THE RIGHTFULL OWNER..(WHICH IS YOU) IS THIS TYPE OF STEALING JUSTIFIED? YES IT IS CHILD, YES IT IS........

So far so good here, but what if things aren't so simple?

IN THE REAL WORLD, SHOULD THE GUY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE OKLAHOMA BOMBING GET AWAY WITH OVER 100 MURDERS? SHOULD HE BE GIVEN JUSTICE? YES HE MUST BE.......

Murder is always wrong. But some deranged people don't think so, they think they're killing blasphemers of their god. Can you summon your theology to disprove that argument? Would you support a christian bomber who killed 100 muslims in the name of your god?

THE CATHOLIC CHURCH IS AGAINST MANY THINGS, FROM DEATH PENALTY, TO CLONING...BUT THEN AGAIN THERE ARE ALWAYS CERTAIN CONSEQUENCES.....THE POPE SAID "DEATH PENALTY IS WRONG, BUT ONLY FOR CERTAIN CONSEQUENCE MUST IT BE ALLOWED"...
THATS WHY THERE ARE CHURCH AUTHORITIES TO BEGIN WITH, PEEPS WHO HAVE WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING (UNLIKE YOU) THEY HAVE STUDIED THE SCRIPTURES AND THE LAW FOR MANY YEARS....EVERY PRIEST MUST GO TO SCHOOL FOR ATLEAST 6 YEARS......I SHALL CLARIFY THIS MORE LATER....

Good thing they do study the law. I don't exactly see how cloning can be considered evil. Artificial insemination, SUZI, and other methods of impregnation for impotent couples were once condemned by the RCC as "breaching the barrier set by god". Explain your stand on that.

NO MORALITY CAN BE DERIVED FROM THE BIBLE??????? HAHAHAHA, NEED REALITY CHECK????

No we don't. Morality can be derived from the bible. But the morality derived from the bible contains some impurities, and is incomplete.

Antichrist is coming-doubt not! I am his messenger and come to prepare you. Jesus' end is near and The Age of Righteousness, Truth, Goodness, and Peace is approaching. Prepare yourselves!!

** Unbecomming to speak of Satan in such godly terms. You could ruin his bad angel reputation. Anyways, In order for Satan to be a god he must be the exact opposite in principalities, therefore, the age of Unrightousness, Lie's, and Wickedness, and War is going to reach its peak. True, People should prepare themselves,nevetheless, the last storm before the calm.

Why is jesus a liar?
I don't think that this guy intentionally lied about anything. He had convinced himself that he was the son of something called god and he played out the part the best he could.

The Messenger speaks again

Whatsup you really need to read bible before you make erroneous comments. You are just feeding the fire that is consuming you. Thomas never touched jesus. And if you think a human being can appear and disappear, walk through walls, and change forms then you are delusional. Jesus didnt rise from the dead. He was a ghost and he still is a ghost possessing human beings like yourself, making them say irrational things. Manu-one who thinks-so please get rid of jesus and think before you act.

COMPLETED-def.-1)having all necessary parts, elements, or steps, 2)brought to an end: CONCLUDED
I did not say that God never intervened in the world after the creation, i said that according to gen 1,after he created man he did no more creating. And according to Gen 2 he does create after man. In 1 animals then man and in 2 man then animals. So the point is concluded that no actual understanding can be gained from bible the two accounts being mutualy contradictory.

You are very egocentric Mr. Whatsup. I was not saying that you will create a new religion, i said that jesus di create a new religion and you backed up my point with the "holy" catholic church. Jesus said he came to fulfill the law but instituted a new law.

True Law does not have contradictions, the false laws of bible are nothing but contradictions. Jehovah comes to moses just after he murders a man. And then tells him the commandment you should not kill. Then why did he come to a murderer. And then at Ex 4:24 jehovah comes and tries to murder moses. Why do you follow this nonsense?
You must be objective, whatsup, not subjective. We can both make up a thousand stories to show our points. But i am only using scriptural testimony to shred your ideas of the divinity of your "god". You do not use one scriptural quote to back up your arguements.

Lady would you please open your eyes and see what i am saying. Jesus is the devil and Mankind is his enemy. Antichrist is bringer of peace, hence my name. Antichrist is not satan but the true christ which means redeemer. Antichrist will redeem Man from the clutches of satan which tells him that he is an evil, wicked, sinner who must deny Knowledge and accept belief. Check the meaning of Kalki. Jesus says the heart of Man is the fountainhead of all wickedness. This is false. Satan is the fountainhead of wickedness, he is trying to put this guilt on man. Man is inherently Good. We are in the Age of War, Unrighteousness, Lies and Wickedness. It is called Kali Yuga. The end of jesus is the end of this Age and the beginning of the next, Sathya Yuga-the Age of Truth. Jesus concurs with these words at Matt 28:20 "And always i am with you, till the end of the Age." Again another lie-always and till the end of the age.

www.quicknet.ch/urech link to book The Truth is at the bottom of the page!

Yours Truly, Messenger of Antichrist

Also..
2:9 And out of the ground made Jehovah God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.
2:17 but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.
Man has eaten out of the tree of knowledge.. God wanted man to be like other animals: fucking and eating only. Instead man has chosen to eat out of the tree of knowledge.
Bible does make sense some places.

Lady would you please open your eyes and see what i am saying. Jesus is the devil and Mankind is his enemy. Antichrist is bringer of peace, hence my name. Antichrist is not satan but the true christ which means redeemer.

**If Jesus is the devil and the devil is Jesus then who does anti-christ pledge his allegiance to?

Antichrist will redeem Man from the clutches of satan which tells him that he is an evil, wicked, sinner who must deny Knowledge and accept belief. Check the meaning of Kalki. Jesus says the heart of Man is the fountainhead of all wickedness. This is false. Satan is the fountainhead of wickedness, he is trying to put this guilt on man.

** I desire to know the mysterious of the universe, immortality, love in its purest form,if this isn't asking for knowledge and power what is? Anyways knowledge can be used for good or evil this is the temptation set before men.

Jesus concurs with these words at Matt 28:20 "And always i am with you, till the end of the Age." Again another lie-always and till the end of the age.

** Truely, manifestations are represented through the hearts of men.

Back