Why is God the Creator?

Why didn't the creator God build the universe to last? Are you really creating something when it is destined to fall apart? Did God build an ordered universe and then install an entropy device.....why would He do this? If you want to give God credit for something then give Him credit for creating entropy. Ordered state to chaos to becoming inert.... how is this creating? It sounds more like demolition.

Why God would create a universe with all its trappings just to tear it down is bordering on the strange. Why people think that is called creating is beyond me. It's just another reason to think God never created the universe. The universe was already here

Is someone going to tell me that the reason for the crumbling state of the universe is because man committed a sin against God?

Last edited:
we are already found and contacted ... infact we don't have the possibility of not being. The problem is that we are currently investing willingness in what rotting molars, dead hamsters and fleeting youth can bestow .... something like a badly tuned radio, if you like

Why is it always whenever something isn't quite right with the world, the contrived explanation never has anything to do with god, even though god created everything, is all powerful and all knowing?

And although theists constantly express their displeasure with anyone who might think they know what god's thinking, they themselves constantly offer their own interpretations about what god's thinking.

Now, it appears, the world is a 'badly tuned radio.' What next? :shrug:

we are already found and contacted ... infact we don't have the possibility of not being. The problem is that we are currently investing willingness in what rotting molars, dead hamsters and fleeting youth can bestow .... something like a badly tuned radio, if you like

I have not been contacted by your god. You can't even prove you have. You have no business making such absurd claims about others.

Q

Why is it always whenever something isn't quite right with the world, the contrived explanation never has anything to do with god, even though god created everything, is all powerful and all knowing?
you didn't see the reference to god there?
And although theists constantly express their displeasure with anyone who might think they know what god's thinking, they themselves constantly offer their own interpretations about what god's thinking.
because atheists require a fertile imagination to extrapolate to issues of god's nature, they assume everyone else does and that all views are essentially equal

Now, it appears, the world is a 'badly tuned radio.' What next?
I wasn't referencing the living entity actually

Why didn't the creator God build the universe to last?
because we left that one in favour of one that grants temporary boons
Are you really creating something when it is destined to fall apart?
it doesn't fall apart
it is cyclical
Did God build an ordered universe and then install an entropy device.....why would He do this? If you want to give God credit for something then give Him credit for creating entropy. Ordered state to chaos to becoming inert.... how is this creating? It sounds more like demolition.
if we were only observing the move from autumn to winter we might call it entropy
Why God would create a universe with all its trappings just to tear it down is bordering on the strange.
of course after winter comes spring, though ...
Why people think that is called creating is beyond me. It's just another reason to think God never created the universe. The universe was already here
:confused:

Is someone going to tell me that the reason for the crumbling state of the universe is because man committed a sin against God?
desire is where its at - everything follows from that

Are you really creating something when it is destined to fall apart?

it doesn't fall apart
it is cyclical

The universe returns to nothingness with only God hanging around?

That means God could have created the universe a very long time ago, billions if not trillions of years ago. Of course God doesn't fall apart and reassemble Himself, or does He?

Cyclical I can live with, a God lonely for company might have a hard time with it though.

If nothing existed except a god & the god made something, it had to have made it out of itself. If it made something in order to have company, it divided itself into split personalities. No wonder people are crazy.

If nothing existed except a god & the god made something, it had to have made it out of itself. If it made something in order to have company, it divided itself into split personalities. No wonder people are crazy.

I could never figure out why God is not considered something. I've said it before, not even God can make something from nothing. He had to use Himself as raw material but then that would mean God is made of parts of the universe, or vice versa.

god is a completion, he is the reason to all knowledge.
its more of a state of mind, of bliss to fulfill one's harmony ground

I have several times mentioned I'm not per se an atheist any more than I am an a-unicornist or an a-tooth fairyist.

I don't have to be an atheist to know what you have offered is pure dung.
yup
just let those positive affirmations of god's non-existence keep on rollin and keep the faith brutha
:D

The universe returns to nothingness with only God hanging around?
not nothingness
base elements

That means God could have created the universe a very long time ago, billions if not trillions of years ago. Of course God doesn't fall apart and reassemble Himself, or does He?
god exists separate from his contingent potencies, if that is what you are alluding to

Cyclical I can live with, a God lonely for company might have a hard time with it though.
then there is a whole other aspect of god's contingent potencies, namely those that don't manifest in cycles ....

god is a completion, he is the reason to all knowledge.
its more of a state of mind, of bliss to fulfill one's harmony ground

LG could use an assistant like you.

God is a completion of what? Something had to start for God to be a completion, what was it?

God is the reason to all knowledge, that's great! I think you mean if I have some knowledge then God is the reason I know. I have it on pretty good terms that shit smells so I shall now call on God....."God, if you don't mind taking it from here?"

A state of mind to fulfill one's harmony ground? Not sure what you're saying there but a day doesn't go by when I think of God as a state of mind.

This is primarily true in the monotheisms - which some Hinduists, for example, with all their gods and goddesses can actually also be. Pagans have often blamed God for things.

And I personally consider God at the root of many problems. IOW God has made mistakes.

Back