Why I HATE Pepsi......

Re: Drug screening

Originally posted by bbcboy
You think Betty Ford could help?

I dunno... at age 83 she might be a little too infirm.
Perhaps the folks at her clinic might be able to see you? :)

I am a coke drinker myself, but to touch on the subject of commercials, my son and I watched a movie the other night where it was 7min of movie, then at least 3min of commercials. (I got annoyed and started timing them.) I asked my son, "Wouldn't it be great if there were no commercials?" and he said," Oh, no, then we wouldn't knowwhen something new came out." I think that is very scary.
ee:eek:

Eh..

Forget all those. Faygo Cola is the best. No advertising, no sectioning off regions and such. Plus it's cheaper. If there is no Faygo Cola around, coffee is the way to go.

I haven't drank COKE for 6 years(i'm18 now).
And I hadn't drunk PEPSI for 5 months.
But when I saw and read this thread I got up and went to my local shop. And now here I am, with a glass of pepsi in my hand[gulp, gulp, gulp]. I like pepsi better than coke(not MAXI, maxi stinks). It tastes better.[ you fckin advertisers, look what you made me to do!:D]
But really I don't drink lemonades. Only juice and mineral water.
They are yust as tasty and with no acids and stuff.
BTW did you know tht one can of cola[with no lemonade in it] costs more thn tht chemical liquid tht is filled in?:)
So what can be good for tht cost. NOTHING! OK maybe HCL costs less:D, but at least it's made from natural products:)

YUK, couldn't finish tht glass.
PEPSI stinks and COLA even more.

BTW, there are no PEPSI or COKE ads in Latvia.
Maybe because nobody here really drinks it.
We have our local drink. Centuries old.
It's a low sparkling drink made from malt.
"kvass" in Latvian. really tasty and with no acids and costs less thn coke.

OK, I'll be back in a sec. I'm gona wash my mouth with clean water.
Cheers! all you acid soft drink users;)

Back