Why I HATE Pepsi......

Xerxes

asdfghjkl
Valued Senior Member
Okay, I just wanted to share and discuss this.

I hate pepsi, I hate pepsi.

not only does it taste bad compared to coke, there tactics suck, there an evil corporation.

Just look at their commercials, they dont subtly try to give a good message. making you think of them as a nice company and a tasty drink.

They shove an image down your throat about how its so uncool to drink anything but pepsi. They SHOVE it down our throats how we cant be young and alive or ever be happy if we dont drink pepsi.

I dont know.....I'm just very sensative to things like this. Introspection would probably be the right word.

I just dont like their tactics. Have you guys noticed them. It's evil. Coke on the other hand spreads a nice homly image. It DOES taste good and their commercials have integrity. I know its ironic, but some advertisements are fine, but when it comes to 'drink or be rejected by everyone', then we end up with suicidal people who mangage to look on the bright side of life.

So JOIN MY BYCOTT AGAINST PEPSI. IT STARTS RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW AT SCIFORUMS. TELL YOUR FRIENDS, YOUR FAMILY. SPREAD IT TO THE WORLDDDD.....

WE'LL DO IT UNTIL THEY CHANGE THEIR COMMERCIALS INTO RESPECTABLE AND NON-INSULTING ones that TRY TO MANIPULATE US.

JOIN ME ON MY QUEST.......

Am I prejudiced?

I always thought that the "pepsi" strategy was a typical American way of thinking. Isn' that also the way candidates for presidency win votes?
"Don't vote for X, he has smooked weed once."
"Don't vote for Y, ..."

Hehe, it maybe nice to know that I never drink Pepsi.

(BTW the Pepsi Max commercial was different than what you've described, was it not?)

I think we should get rid of those Bowflex commercials too. Those really, really suck and there should be a world initiative to ban any advertising related to bowflex. I don't the pepsi commericals were bad, they were creative even if they probably lied about the poll results. Coke is better though. Elbaz, why don't you post a poll?

Pepsi - Choice of the Terrorist Generation?

Originally posted by Elbaz
...an evil corporation.

Don't worry, Elbaz. Sit back, have a Coke and a smile.
Dubya is going to rid the world of ALL of the evildoers. :D

Peace.

pepsi

Elbaz, relax. All that caffeine is getting to you.

You don't HAVE to watch the commercials. Just turn 'em off.

What irks me are the exclusive deals these companies are doing with schools/universities (UBC where I'm at has an exclusive with Coke). So, rather than allowing a competitive marketplace, they're sectioning off regions of the world as their own.

And, alas, they're strategy works well. I'm now distinctly addicted to Coke.

sectioning off....

They do the same thin here, by way of business like, most fast food places sell Coke as resturants (dine-in) will have Pepsi. Go figure..

Coke Corp is just as evil as Pepsi Corp. as a matter of fact avertising is evil no matter what company it comes from, it sounds strange, but one of the things I do is watch commercials just to figure out what group of people are being targeted (i.e. women, men, kids, age groups etc.) and then see what it is they are using to entice people to buy their product. It can be quite interesting evaluating advertisements.

BTW: I am a Coke person.

I am tired of advertisements all together.

After the announcment a few months ago that there was talk about putting a floating Billboard in space I hate it even more.

Oh by the way, I like pop, the industry uses coke to clean corrosion of of chrome and other metals. That shit is acid in a can:D :D :D

Pepsi

Think about this tho'

Pepsi and coke shell out millions and millions every year in advertising. Enough to sort out the starving in at least 2 small countries, yet if I go into a bar and ask for say a Bacardi with coke and they say, "no coke only Pepsi" who gives a shit ? I'm thirsty and I wanna get drunk.

Also while Coke contains exract of coca which is bad for ya if you have problems of a gastric nature, Pepsi includes pepsin which will settle a stomach,
IN closing, we just had christmas, and If I'd heared that damned
'Holidays are coming' ad once more I would have lost control
Other than that, drink Dr pepper for gods sake:D

DR PEPPER??

Why don't you save yourself the time and money and just drink urin you've filled a cup with?

In truth, you should all forget about those sissy drinks:

joltcolacan.gif

ahhhhhhhhhh....

Originally posted by Pollux V
DR PEPPER??

Why don't you save yourself the time and money and just drink urine you've filled a cup with?

That's actually a lot better for you.

As I tried to post originally.....

Pepsi should open Brown furry tongue clinics, the clinics that pepsi drinkers should go to to have their tongue and throat cleaned of the browness that so governs them.

Personally I would drink MINERAL WATER, yes... no sugar to wrot teeth, or acids to disolve teeth, or gunky sticky brown furr that makes you feel thristier after drinking.

Just water, soft water, water that has the hard minerals extracted so you don't sweat little rocks of hybrid skin and minerals.

don't drink tap water...
:bugeye: <<< Or you'll look like my friend here.

what is it with you people and weeing in cups
I am british we do not DO that kind of thing
Its just a drink OK

Jolt cola?! Oh pleeze. That´s just a substitute for tastebuds too young for real coffe :D

Dr Pepper really reigns supreme. It´s just so hard to find here nowdays.

Makes me think of my excellent joke (that was a joke too):
- Do you have a drugproblem?
- Yes, sometimes it´s very hard to aquire any.
Muahahahaaaa! I kill myself :bugeye:
(gotta love bugeye)

Re: Pepsi

Originally posted by bbcboy
if I go into a bar and ask for say a Bacardi with coke and they say, "no coke only Pepsi" who gives a shit ? I'm thirsty and I wanna get drunk.

I think that about sums it up. :D

:bugeye:

Drug screening

Sometimes we may do so but only if people deny having taken any. Fortunately, most brits haven't heard of denial, or if they have they don't own up! ha ha !

Anyhoo, the only reason I spoke of Dr Pepper was because the damn machine ran out of everything else here at work.

The thing is now after twenty cans I think I'm getting addicted.
You think Betty Ford could help?

Back