Why Doesn't the Vatican Come Out?

Because they believe in Satan not God.
M*W: I've heard this before, usually from the mouths of Protestants, but tell me exactly why you think they believe in Satan and not god. Having been a Catholic myself, there was never a time that I heard anything about worshipping Satan. Don't get me wrong. There's a lot of things they do that turn my stomach, but why do they believe in Satan?

Really ? There's a throng of cooks out there that claim to be spiritual healers.

Crooks, not cooks, I'm sure; I can't see a whole bunch of pastry chefs running around curing cancer, AIDS or leprosy. (Oddly enough, thalidomide seems to work with # 3). Swarm has a good point too; why should God waste His/Her time sending another prophet or great healer down to this freaking madhouse when many if not most of them end up not dying in their beds?

Why doesn't the Vatican come out with their pieces of The True Cross and other reliqueries and cure AIDS and cancer through the name of God and their relics?

Because no matter what relics one supposedly has in their posession, it is the Holy Spirit that does the Healing. And the Holy Spirit does not heal when doing so would give positive authority to the catholic church.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

Why doesn't the Vatican come out with their pieces of The True Cross and other reliqueries and cure AIDS and cancer through the name of God and their relics?

Would you want to take a test you know you have a good chance of failing, if the entire world was going to check your results?

Back