Why do people seem to be ignoring the most important book ever? Any ideas?

What do you think of the "Thiaoouba Prophecy" book?

• I read it and think it's bullshit (I have my reasons)

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • I did not read it, think it's bullshit and realize I cannot yet give good reasons why - although I'm

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I read it and think to my own degree, that this is a true account and has important implications

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • I did not read it, think it's bullshit and don't need to give reasons - it's just bullshit

Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters
A. The message from Thiaoouba is that ‘‘material technology, without spiritual knowledge, is leading us to inevitable global catastrophe on Earth. Technology should ASSIST in the spiritual development and not be used (as it is used now) to enslave people within a monetary system and materialistic world, which are both temporary anyway.’’ ‘‘Superficial’’ is an excellent word you can use to describe the monetary system and materialistic world.
Sounds good to me.

Q. What about toilets on Thiaoouba ?
A. On Thiaoouba they use a kind of device that looks similar to our toilet, but isn't. It simply disintegrates the waste as it comes out - into elementary particles I guess. No water, no paper, no smell, nothing. Michel was scared that this machine might disintegrate his private parts...
BAH, we thought of that years ago, it's called a composting toilet.

Q. What was the food on Thiaoouba ? What did you have for dinner ?
A. People on Thiaoouba drink half a glass of something they called hydromel, every 2 days. Michel did not like it, but he had to admit that it was extremely nourishing. Eating a lot seems to be disturbing the conscious development. People on Thiaoouba do not waste any time whatsoever preparing food.
YUK

effect.gif

Whoa.

John MacNeil:
"How come Captain Planet has two threads in less than a week about the exact same thing? Is he the author of that book?"

I don't think he wrote it but I think he might run the web site. In his bio its says hes from Melbourne and on the site it says this "All prices is US$, unless shipment is within Australia" I know that just because he lives in australia doesnt mean he runs the site, but after looking at his previous posts I think its fair to assume he is affiliated with it.

Last edited:
PLEASE READ:
This thread has been dug up from previous years, so note carefully the date if you "respond" to someone that has previously posted because their question might well have been answered a long time ago.

i have no idea whats about that book because i dont have it.

Do you have an e-version?

i would like to read it....if you have one send me an email.

thanks

Back