why do peopel say jesus is white and black?

riku_124 said:
it matters to soem people but to others it doesent matter
itsj sut i was in church a while ago one or 2 years maby, and in sunday school someone asked the teacher why there wasent ap icture of jesus in our church, and he said because peopel have many differnt thoughts of what he looekdl ike, and he was black, and he siad he though jesus was black, and i htough abotu it and thought he owuld look like whoever was the ethnic race of the time wherever he was born, of course i wouldnt say that to the revrend, so i forgot about it, and jsut sitting around thinknig it came to me, so i thought sci forums would liek to argue over it :p

Hi riku. Just curious. Where do you go to school, and what is it that you are studying?

He is not white now.

Revelation 1
10 I was in the Spirit on the Lord’s Day, and I heard behind me a loud voice, as of a trumpet, 11 saying, “I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last,”[f] and, “What you see, write in a book and send it to the seven churches which are in Asia: to Ephesus, to Smyrna, to Pergamos, to Thyatira, to Sardis, to Philadelphia, and to Laodicea.”
12 Then I turned to see the voice that spoke with me. And having turned I saw seven golden lampstands, 13 and in the midst of the seven lampstands One like the Son of Man, clothed with a garment down to the feet and girded about the chest with a golden band. 14 His head and hair were white like wool, as white as snow, and His eyes like a flame of fire; 15 His feet were like fine brass, as if refined in a furnace, and His voice as the sound of many waters; 16 He had in His right hand seven stars, out of His mouth went a sharp two-edged sword, and His countenance was like the sun shining in its strength. 17 And when I saw Him, I fell at His feet as dead. But He laid His right hand on me, saying to me, “Do not be afraid; I am the First and the Last. 18 I am He who lives, and was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore. Amen.

He is the color of fine brass, He does have white hair though. :)

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

i go to schoo lin a high school in america, i am studieing english 1 ( for 9th graders) concert choir as my one elctive, bio 1 (10th gerade lcass im taking 9th grade) heallth/ physed,goverment,spanish 1, and algerbra 1 ( 8th grade lcas im taking 9th grade cause i suck at math)

geeser said:
a jesus can be any colour you wish, it's imaginary, I think it had blue skin and not a light blue a deep blue with purple curly hair and red eyes. you imagine what you think it was like and I'll imagine what I think.
Sounds like, "what if a Sangheili grew hair?" :D :p

Hi riku. Just curious. Where do you go to school, and what is it that you are studying?

I think it's Duendy in disquise! LOL

Jesus was a pot head! Though he didn't smoke it, just bath in it.
click

Godless

There was no "Jesus Christ."

As for any other "Yeshua bin Joseph" of that time, there's only folklore.

There are no "races" of Humans; there's been only one Human race for some 30,000 years.

"Arabian" is a geographical cultural division of Human ethnicity.

Back