who made god?

I didn't read the thread, so this may have already been stated.

Who made God? The question brings God to our level wear we as humans use the created thing to repackage the already created product. Consider Trees, We make lumber---houses out of wood. We don't create wood, it is already created. So to assume that something had to pull Godlike dust together to create God so that God could create the universe, ect.. is to really just make God an equal to man. If you could say, well this create God, than the "this" would have needed to be created. It is logical procession or whatever, but to Say God has always been, first blows our logical reasoning, and two, places a distinctness about God and about man, which I think is necessary for God to be God. So like the age old question of "who created the first Atom of the universe prior to the big bang" will always leave a lacking feeling/conclusion if you are looking at straight empirical data, so will the question of who created God, because we can't understand or scientifical be definite about anything but process.

I figure if there is a god then he is beyond the controls of a physical universe or the manifestations of limits that we are subject to or can even think of. The possibility that the seeming passing of time did not exist before a god or gods created it is very possible along with the universe, maybe it wasn't just the universe he created but linear existence as well. not an arguement for or against the subject, just a thought.

Back