Who does most of the dumping?

• Women

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Men

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Half and half

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
Well guys i only recently quit that club and thank god it was killing me (that was a VERY bad joke, I think i even managed to offend myself with that one)

Well anyway thank god i found TI because i was so depressed I'd be dead by now anyway

HATRED

Is it possible to dump your best friend? Because HATRED is REALLY annoying me right now, with his dodgy singing :(
*Grumbles*
*bites him*

*sells him to Alex* (only he can understand this! :p)

dodgy singing

you know you love it TI :)

and no price would be enough to sell me to shrek....err...i mean alex (the ugly one)

HATRED

Don't look now, but I think she's staring at you...or maybe it's me...ARGH!
Oh well...I have Anthony, you have no excuse not to go out with her ;)

Recovery options

So, to feel better, do I:
A) Hit on the really hot chick from Singapore who lives just down the hall?
B) Get drunk?
C) Get drunk with friends?
D) Get drunk and hope some girl take spity on me?
E) Get really drunk?
F) Get really drunk and hope some girl abducts me and abuses me?
G) Go drown some politicians?
H Spend a drunken weekend with bandy-legged two-dollar hookers? (Not likely.)
I) Bash myself with a crowbar, sue myself, and live happily ever after on the court winnings?
J) Get so drunk I vomit up my lungs?

So far I'm leaning toward F.

F) Get really drunk and hope some girl abducts me and abuses me?

Wow.

What about getting drunk and hoping the really hot chick from Singapore abducts and abuses you?

Sure. I'll even lend you my set of leather handcuffs....if you help me with my english paper.....

*Xev realizes that she is scaring people*

I make it a point to never turn down a lady with hand-cuffs. :p

Stop teasing, woman. I'm far too depressed for that stuff. And I refuse to be otherwise until at least Saturday.

Stop teasing, woman

Neener neener neener.

I'm far too depressed for that stuff.

That's bad. That's really bad when you get so depressed that you would turn down a lady with handcuffs.

May Great Cthulhu preserve me from such a fate.

The worst I've had it was the intense desire to be a harbor seal.

I would never turn down a woman with hand-cuffs. However, I would whinge and complain about people teasing me about hand-cuffs and associated activities. So neener to you boogerface.

As for you, TI, I don't know HATRED, but I'm sure she will kick your arse. :p

By the way, apparently I'm "a stupid romantic, and the real world just doesn't make allowances for people like you". Nice, huh?

However, I would whinge and complain about people teasing me about hand-cuffs and associated activities. So neener to you boogerface.

No, you are whinging and complaining.....:p

Boogerface eh? Fine! Prevert!

*Realizes that calling Adam a 'prevert' after bringing up the subject is a bit hypocritical....:eek:*

By the way, apparently I'm "a stupid romantic, and the real world just doesn't make allowances for people like you". Nice, huh?

She is a bloody fool! Mein gott! Has she no idea of the WORTH of a INTELLIGENT and SWEET and FUNNY man who appreciates leather?

Grrrrrr. She is soooo not worth you. What a fool!

*Realizes that she is getting jealous :eek:*

Last edited:
Nuffing wrong with a little preversion now and then. *shrug*

Back