• Men

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Half and half

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters

Adam

§Þ@ç€ MØnk€¥
Registered Senior Member
Given my recent dumping, I figured I'd ask who does most of the dumping. Are we guys cold-hearted bastards? Is it the women? Half and half?

I have herd of WAY more guys dumped than guys who dump there girl. Can't really talk from experiance tho, seing as every girl (except TI) has just laughted in my face when i wanted to go out with them

Hope you find a better chick adam

Last edited:
I'm sorry Adam. :(

In my own life: it's a draw I guess. But I know of more girls dumping boys than other way around.

Guys

I've never dumped anybody, but have been cheated on 6 times. So from my experience, I would say guys.

But I do believe girls are more likely to, as they are more fickle.

Asguard

Originally posted by Asguard
Can't really talk from experiance tho, seing as every girl (except TI) has just laughted in my face when i wanted to go out with them

I STILL think you were telling a joke at the time, sweetie

The women are winning, as expected. :p

You're all dead ducks when the Revolution comes...

I've always seen the signs beforehand and dumped first.

Adam:

Awww, somone needs a beer and kvetch session.

You are too good for her anyway.

To complain.

What'd you think, prevert? :p

Seriously, there's other and better fish in the sea.

Or you can become a bitter cynic like me. :D (Okay, so I'm not a bitter cynic - but I'm getting there!)

Originally posted by Xev
To complain.

What'd you think, prevert? :p

Actually I was thinking of the nun on the Blues Brothers smacking them around with a wooden ruler...

I find it hard to answer this one, because I've never been dumped (I guess I'm too good to lose). It must be men who dump most often.

Well, I just spoke to the Evil One's sister, and apparently the sh%$ has hit the fan there. The Evil One isn't taking it all too well. Serves her right. :p

You know what's the most fun of breakups?

DISPOSING OF THE BODIES!

"What's that on your face, dear?"
"What? Where?"
"DIRT!"

Look at it this way, you came frighteningly close to marriage and getting tied down (NOT THAT!) to a house and kids and whatall.

Plus, this way, your friends have to get you drunk - and you get sympathy sex.

Right? That's how it works, right? It better be!

Well, I'm getting drunk at my cousin's wedding this weekend. As for sex, well, I have permanantly sworn off women - until the next time.

Going to stick with grumbling about how much the world sucks, and how much I hate people.

Back