who belives in ghosts?

Not really because I've never seen one or encountered one in my lifetime.

Until I can actually see one I won't believe that they exist anywhere except

inside peoples minds. Many people feel that have seen ghosts but they

could be just imagining something or hallucinating or even deranged in some

way. If you believe in them that is something that only you know about

because nothing has ever been proven they exist from a scientific point of

view. It doesn't mean your wrong only that no facts have been found to

show ghosts exist.

I fight constantly with the temptation to say that they don't exist in the face of a conceptually incomprehensible possibility that they do.

(So God help me.)

well not so much ghosts but spirits... this is mainly to due with the fact when my mom whent to see a spirit healer he was telling me things about my family that was so true it freaked me out.

Haven't seen any, but had some odd incidents happen to me and mine.

spose ghosts are here and have never moved on to another plane were as spirits are on the other plaine but can comunicate via certian people.. i know sounds liek a load of boloks

spose ghosts are here and have never moved on to another plane were as spirits are on the other plaine but can comunicate via certian people.. i know sounds liek a load of boloks

To me as well as many others there is no other "plane" . We live and then

we die, nothing more than that. We don't have "spirits" that we lose when we die, we only have life and death. I have never found that anyone that

contact the dead to be legitimate but only are con men and women out to take your money.

ok but can you please explain how a man from the other side of the roon could guess my dads name who wasent there my moms reunion with her family which she had not seen in years

ok but can you please explain how a man from the other side of the roon could guess my dads name who wasent there my moms reunion with her family which she had not seen in years

I can't explain that, I wasn't there but perhaps he investigaed you moms

records at the government office and found it out. You know many of your

personel records are available on the internet don't you?

but it's pay on the day thing you don't buy tikets you just show up.

Theres a way to do it, I just don't know how. As long as you enjoyed the

show thats all that really matters isn't it. After all it was just a show,

remember. If he knew so much why doesn't he pick the lottery numbers?

i unno but it's just odd how he described my current house even though i dident live here then... just when you see those things it's realy a shock to your system if that makes sense?

i unno but it's just odd how he described my current house even though i dident live here then... just when you see those things it's realy a shock to your system if that makes sense?

Magic is very entertaing and you don't know how they do those tricks but

you know they are tricks, right?

I totally believe in ghosts - Every few weekends me and my friend go find somewhere haunted to stay. Hostilerie in Goodrich being the scariest so far!

Back