Who believes that the morality..........

if im wrong... awesome !

i like your name.
your threads appear to be sailing close to the edge from my uneducated casual observation.
non specific content infering heavy bias without scientific notation.
the subject matter seems almost intent on aspiring to a construct of negative inference by subject association.

i may have over looked which area your posting in "religion".

my appraisal is purely superficial passing fancy.

as you were

if im wrong... awesome !

i like your name.
your threads appear to be sailing close to the edge from my uneducated casual observation.
non specific content infering heavy bias without scientific notation.
the subject matter seems almost intent on aspiring to a construct of negative inference by subject association.

i may have over looked which area your posting in "religion".

my appraisal is purely superficial passing fancy.

as you were
I may need someone to translate that. Are you a mod issuing a warning? If so why don't you say so, either way you're not frightening in the least.
Carry on.

The topic is about the morality of " long-dead savages". I'm guessing that that means the ancient Hebrews. The question then becomes, "Who believes that their morality - e.g. stoning homosexuals - is worth following today?
Thank you Sideshow it would seem that my questions need a far greater level of transparency.

I may need someone to translate that. Are you a mod issuing a warning? If so why don't you say so, either way you're not frightening in the least.
Carry on.

there are no mods
only staff
all staff are named in their profile avatar(i am not staff)

i have no intention or desire to frighten you or anyone else.

as you were :cool:

that which needs translation is art
art that requires interpretation is opinion
translations of interpretations are artistic interpretations of perception
my opinion is art

Back