Who believes NASA or a subgroup of NASA is hiding something?

Do you believe NASA is hiding breakthrough technologies?

• I totally believe it and have a backup

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • I believe it and I cant back it up

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • It could be possible but I wouldn't want to do anything with it

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • They are very honest to the public of their Xperiments and results

Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters
it is doing under this chapter because qfrontier posted it in the philosophy section and the moderator has not moved it. Does this answer your question?

The Moderator already moved it a little while back. All you have to do is look under what Forum it is now...;)

Well, I was not acting from out a conspiracy angle Captain Crunch. However...:p

Fredis; You can't prove it. But you can't disprove it. See the problem? Now you have to make a choice; do you give any validity to the claim. I claim something that cannot be proven or disproven, do you take me seriously?

Because my claim is so stupid most people will say; no, of course not you idiot. Replace the invisible purple squid-rhino hybrid part with 'God' and all of a sudden people think it's any more reliable. There's no proof either way. But there's nothing to suggest it's even probable. Some people will always believe what they want to believe, others will always say they don't know, and the rest of us have half a brain.

While to most of our members, it is a useless point to argue...as I was reading this thread, I realized why there are people who believe the way they do. My thinking....

A part of our culture is, we watch movies and TV series like Stargate where they keep the information secret from the public. The Stargate and other military related stories usually have consultants from the real military or related organizations. I am yet to hear a consultant argue to a writer that this secret stuff is not natural in this day and age. So...it looks like Life imitates art to a lot of people and the culture continues.

It wouldn't surprise me if NASA had something to hide, but I have no proof one way of the other. If the lost Mars Observer was nothing more than a converted communicaitons satilite, then obviously NASA needs cash BADLY.

I love Stargate and will kill anyone who puts it down:D

Shows like that get ppl thinking and shows to us that these things could be happening.

Anyway, Carter is confusing. how'd she get so smart

Back