Who are the Infidels?

God didn't get angry too much at the Tibetans. Guess why? It was Jews that wrote the damn thing.

God didn't get angry too much at the Tibetans. Guess why? It was Jews that wrote the damn thing.

Well if Jews don't have a problem damning themselves then if someone else simply reiterates the same thing why must be taken as anti-semitic..

As for Tibetans, why talk about them when they were so far from the region of Canaan. It would seem only relevant info would be in the Tanakh while Tibetans are seemingly irrelevent.

Peace be unto you ;)

michael said:
Why has antisemitism had such a long history in so many cultures? You're asking what did Jews do to deserve all these punishments - OK, yes, I wonder: Why have so many people not liked people, even their own fellow Citizens, who were Jewish? What do you think the reason is? We're not talking about an isolated incidence here. Just what are Jews doing to piss off such a large number of different people over such a large span of time?
They learned to read and write, for one thing. They loaned money at interest. They didn't drink to excess. They bathed. They didn't get as sick in the plagues. They accumulated wealth.

Lots of reasons. But the main one was simply the need for scapegoats in societies fraught with suffering. Ask yourself: what did old women and midwives do to piss off such a large number of people over so many different countries and so many hundreds of years - to the point that their neighbors would burn them alive in the public square?
786 said:
Infidel a word simply to categorize 'believers' and 'non-believers'.
Then you won't mind if I call you an infidel, since you do not share my beliefs?

Then you won't mind if I call you an infidel, since you do not share my beliefs?

Sure, although I would prefer you use a seperate word because otherwise it sounds like you're accusing of me being a non-Muslim since the word has now widely been associated with non-Muslim- which I am not, thus could be considered a lie or slander. Although infidel is simply a word it is best to avoid any such confusions so a different word would probably serve better, as long as your objective is simply to say that 'x' is a 'non-believer'.

Peace be unto you ;)

That is why you need to understand, that there are some people out there, called "Free Masons." They are the ones responsible for the holocaust and they are responsible for all the evil in the world. Hitler was a puppet to the Free Masons. Free Masons supplied all things necessary inorder to have the holocaust. This would give them the chance to install the state of Israel. All this makes sense when you realize that Free Masons worship the Devil and they are trying to bring back the Anti-Christ. This might make sense to some and to some it won't do anything and call it a conspiracy. I recommend watching; "THE ARRIVALS" EPISODES.

You sir are a bonafide idiot.

Back