Who and what is the arch Angel Michael?

ya i think they are brothers, god has a family of sons who are angels.
i remember watching a video on youtube about their beliefs and i can tell you they are into some crazy stuff.
like when u die u go to another planet with your family and have more kids and those kids will have kids and so on. and back in the 1950s mormons preached that black ppl can only enter heaven as a slave (what kind of heaven need slaves?)
the only religion i came across that is more weird than mormonism and that is scientology

The church of Jesus Christ of the Latter day Saints believe that God is an enlightened human from another planet who had physical intercourse with Mary resulting in Jesus coming into the world. I wonder what poor old Joseph husband of Mary felt about this adultery

ya i think they are brothers, god has a family of sons who are angels.
i remember watching a video on youtube about their beliefs and i can tell you they are into some crazy stuff.
like when u die u go to another planet with your family and have more kids and those kids will have kids and so on. and back in the 1950s mormons preached that black ppl can only enter heaven as a slave (what kind of heaven need slaves?)
the only religion i came across that is more weird than mormonism and that is scientology

Yeah crazy stuff. But it panders to the desires of some people. And the best way to get the masses in is to tell them what they want to hear. Sad that most want to hear things that pander to their pride and vanity.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

The church of Jesus Christ of the Latter day Saints believe that God is an enlightened human from another planet who had physical intercourse with Mary resulting in Jesus coming into the world. I wonder what poor old Joseph husband of Mary felt about this adultery

Well technically speaking no. Because i think they believe the same timing of the pregnancy as the bible does. So Mary became pregnant before marrying Joseph. So not being married it could never be called adultery because one of the party needs to be married before adultery can be committed.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

michael is described as an angel and a prince. jesus is described as god come to earth in the flesh and a king. that's very different.

also, i don't understand why they're questioning the pairing of satan vs michael. they're both angels.

lmao and of course everything in the bible is pure fact? ;):p:D

Back