Who and what is the arch Angel Michael?

I think Michael is Jesus and Jesus is the Loch Ness Monster, and the Loch Ness Monster is the Chupacabra.

i saw a vision of an angel once. it looked like it was made out of fiber optics. that was cool.

Who and what is the arch Angel Michael?
In Christianity and Judaism (and Islam, too, I'd suppose)? Archangel, Prince of the Seraphim, and general commander of the Heavenly Army. Oh, and a complete fucking badass.

'Course, me not being a monotheist, let alone an Abrahamist, I don't believe the mofo exists. :D

I think Michael is Jesus what do you people think?
And I think that conclusion has no support from its own mythology.

i saw a vision of an angel once. it looked like it was made out of fiber optics. that was cool.
Lori! I didn't know you were into the consumption of magic mushrooms?

In other words, 'drugs are bad mmkay'...;)

why do you think that?

Because Michael fights the war of good and evil as reflected in the bible.Many people such as Jehovah Witnesses believe that Michael and Jesus are one and the same entity,

I will return with more truth later because I am at my computer at the dark hour of 4 am over here in South Africa

In Islam Michael is one of the four greatest angels. He is charged with the duty of bringing rain,thunder and bounty such as crops.

A fictional character in some old book or other.

Have a look at the link below

http://www.creation-science-prophecy.com/michael.htm

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time. Revelation 12:7-12

And both entities were (at least in their current form) are total figments of the imagination.

Might as well be asking about Harry Potter, Dorothy Gayle or Rikki-Tikki-Tavi

~String

michael is described as an angel and a prince. jesus is described as god come to earth in the flesh and a king. that's very different.

also, i don't understand why they're questioning the pairing of satan vs michael. they're both angels.

Who and what is the arch Angel Michael?,

I think Michael is Jesus what do you people think?

Alan

Jesus is The Word in the begginging He was with God and was God the Angel Micheal is just an Angel. Jesus is far above the Angels.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

michael is described as an angel and a prince. jesus is described as god come to earth in the flesh and a king. that's very different.

also, i don't understand why they're questioning the pairing of satan vs michael. they're both angels.

I think there is a doctrine in the mormon religion that states that Jesus and satan are angel brothers. Not sure.

I think there is a doctrine in the mormon religion that states that Jesus and satan are angel brothers. Not sure.

ya i think they are brothers, god has a family of sons who are angels.
i remember watching a video on youtube about their beliefs and i can tell you they are into some crazy stuff.
like when u die u go to another planet with your family and have more kids and those kids will have kids and so on. and back in the 1950s mormons preached that black ppl can only enter heaven as a slave (what kind of heaven need slaves?)
the only religion i came across that is more weird than mormonism and that is scientology

Back