Which religion do you like?

aymanbinmoshi

Banned
Banned
I know you like yours one most. I am asking other than this one. My religion is Islam and I like Christianity, Buddhism except my one. If you are an atheist than need not come here and reply.

If you are an atheist than need not come here and reply.

Why not? Are you afraid that we're going to misread the title of the thread and instead tell everyone which religions we hate?

Personally I'm a big fan of many aspects of both native American and Australian aboriginal mythology. But if I wanted to really party, I'd probably hang with the ancient Greeks.

Doesn't make sense that an atheist's viewpoint wouldn't be important, if anything they can be a lot more impartial about a religion than someone trying to see other religions from inside their belief system.

I like a lot about Buddhism since you mentioned it, but it's more philosophy than religion really. As religions with gods and such, I always liked the Norse mythology.

I am an atheist, but I like Taoism. Not all religions are theist! Atheists aren't necessarily anti-religion.

Last edited:
I know you like yours one most. I am asking other than this one. My religion is Islam and I like Christianity, Buddhism except my one. If you are an atheist than need not come here and reply.

I'm an atheist. I replied. Ssssorry about that.

Im secular, agnostic, monotheist. I DONT believe in any established religion. I think getting on your hands and knees for a man who won't show his face is a waste of time. I think If God spoke he would say NOT to get down on your hands and knees. I don't believe Jesus walked on water, I do believe he is the Messiah, I do believe he will return, and I do believe he had apostles after his death. I believe Jesus, Muhammad, Moses, are all sons of God. I believe the bible was tampered with, like the Qur'an. I believe that some of the ancient Egyptian gods where real people like Osiris, and Seth.

(What a concept - fun religion! :))

I like any religion that doesn't meddle in matters of science, doesn't lobby the government to influence public policy in the directions of their teaching, and instead lobbies on behalf of weaker members of society who need help.

I like any religion that doesn't meddle in matters of science, doesn't lobby the government to influence public policy in the directions of their teaching, and instead lobbies on behalf of weaker members of society who need help.

For example, please?

I have an example, but it isn't a religion, just a religious figure:
images

I was a Unitarian for a year or two, mostly so my kids could find out about religion. We are not religious but it gave a way to see how these groups work. Plus they were all liberals, so I could see how religion can work in a community.

They ran a homeless shelter for women and their kids.

Back