Where was Jesus Christ during his teens and twenties?

Originally posted by Darwin Disciple
When Jesus turned 16 he worked at his local McDonald's until he was 23,
Book of Hamburglar 12:2
And when Jesus was promoted to cashier, in the kingdom of the Golden Arches, he asked of Mary Magdelan who stood in front of Him, "Do ye want fries with thy order?"

When Jesus turned 24 he sought employment at a hemp shop where he let his hair and beard grow and began to wear Birkenstocks. He would spend much of the work hours in the stock room smoking the supplies and he did this habitually until he was 30.
Book of Kannabis 14:23
And the shop owner says to his son about his employee in the back, "I saw him toking, smoking, laying around, thinking something so obvious profound."

At age 30, Jesus was delusional and suffered from hallucinations of a holy kind,
John 10:36
"do you say of Him whom the Father sanctified and sent into the world, 'You are blaspheming,' because I said, 'I am the Son of God'."

Hehe. Funny stuff :D

The custom of the time was for you to take up your father's trade. Since Joseph was a carpenter, he obviously learned carpentry. The last two years of his life were his ministry, much like a Mormon mission. The rest of the time he was most likely working in Joseph's shop, doing things that many people that age do, and probably did a lot of religious stuff(like he did in the temple when he was twelve) too. You do have to wonder if he said or did anything profound during that time, but the Bible's been too corrupted by time to know if anyone wrote about it.

Buddhists

I've heard of a book about the lost years of Jesus. I'm not saying I believe this, for I doubt anything I haven't perceived myself, but the book says Jesus had many travels, and eventually he ended up studying with some Buddhist monks. They say that's where he practiced concentration among other things. The old time buddhists were said to be so skilled in concentration they could walk on water, or create fire with their mind.

Maybe?

:m:

Originally posted by Bebelina
He was in India, didn't you know? Listening to gurus and smoking ganja.
r u sure..! ganja smoking gurus or ganja smoking local cult hippies..? Jesus was unlikely to be in such company.. they don't call ganja addicts as gurus. guru means teacher/master. :)

Back