Where else does the a new individual's DNA get created?

I'm guessing there's a point you want to make with this quote, but I'm not going to guess what that point is.

Spell it out.
I have heard some medical doctors declared artificial contraceptives methods as non-abortificacients. They said that it will solve some health and sanitation issues.

I wish to know if there is a connection between artificial contraceptives and abortion.

I wish to know if there is a connection between artificial contraceptives and abortion.

To me the answer is obviously no.

As far as I am aware, the term ‘abortion’ applies to the removal (naturally or artificially) of an implanted embryo/foetus from the womb. Contraception methods prevent fertilization of the ovum. Contragestion methods prevent implantation of the blastocyst (embryo). These methods of birth control prevent the formation of an implanted embryo (one way or anther) in the first place and, thus, do not constitute abortion.

mom said:
Of course there is. They both allow women to have sex with men without suffering the consequences some people's Gods have ordained for that sin.

What does DNA have to do with any of that?

Of course there is. They both allow women to have sex with men without suffering the consequences some people's Gods have ordained for that sin.

What does DNA have to do with any of that?
I didn't get the correlation, I'm asking again: How do you link contraceptives to abortion?

Back