When you become a God, will you use evil the way God does?

Syne said:
Your cited verse does not support your assumption, and Mormonism, which is the only significant sect of Christianity that does, is not representative of the majority of that religion. So now your usual focus on a Christian audience has become even smaller.

You have redefined "evil" to suit your argument. Evolution includes environmental factors that cannot be implied to posses any intent, no matter how ridiculously far you stretch the meaning of "evil". So survival is not necessarily evil.

But yes, evil, as you define it or not, must exist. Evil is relative. This means that removing one thing considered evil would necessitate defining something else as evil (much as you seem to have already done). By comparison, anything less than orgasmic ecstasy would eventually be evil. Hence, all becomes extremely homogeneous, which leads in the direction of nothing but a god, with not other existence possible.

Survival is not evil at all. It has what creates evil to the loser when we compete, but it must be seen as a necessary evil.

We are fairly homogenous but still have a fittest at the top of our demography and the weakest at the bottom who will die out.

Seems we are close to an agreement here. I was not aware that the Mormons had a theology that matched my premise.

No, we do not agree. If survival is necessary and "creates evil" then you cannot blame it on any supposed god.

There is a huge difference between "fairly homogeneous" and the extreme homogeneity I mentioned. As usual, it seems anything with any depth is completely beyond you.

And if you were not aware of anyone sharing your premise then why did you lie about what your cited verse meant?

Back