Votes: 1 7.7%
  • satanism

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Wicca

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I can't frustrate any christian relatives because I have none :(
I have very few relatives anyway:)

And no mormons or anybody come to my door to convert me to their religion also:(

I'll have to write a nasty scientific work on the belief system topic (I have to do one once a year- last year it was about Nietzsche:p)

Hey, you should feel relieved that no Mormons/Jehovah's Witnesses come knocking at your door. :D I usually put on an accent, and pretend I don't speak English. :D It works like magic.

What're you going to write about this year?

duno- I have to somehow connect it to literature- because I have to do the work in it. I barely got through Nietzsche.
duno really- maybe latvian mythology- I'm a bit tired of christian nonsense

How about the Greek/Roman gods, and how petty they were? It should be easy, because humans made them up, therefore they reflect human nature. You could make your paper hilarious too, by recounting all of Zeus's exploitations of women. :D

:) No problem.

And you could date the occurences of each myth, connect them with something that happened at the same time in history, and interlink them to show how humans compensate for their misery/happiness/situations. Then, write about the "downfall" in the belief in Greek/Roman gods, and from there, denounce all other religions as a basic human need for the supernatural to explain things. :)

myths can't be dated to some historical events (in most cases)-
when myths were created , most likely the writting in that culture wasn't -

btw- I wouldn't write about roman gods, because they are complete copyes of greek gods and are quite uninteresting (roman ones)

Back