What's with the phrase 'having it all'?

Not all people are strong or smart, yes. But everyone contributes to society.
Except the occasional prostitute, criminal, pedophile, and drug dealer

Society needs people with PhDs, but it also needs toilet cleaners and people who work on supermarket tills.

I agree. I wasn't referring to economics when I said "not everyone is equal"; I'm referring to blood.

Except the occasional prostitute, criminal, pedophile, and drug dealer

I agree. I wasn't referring to economics when I said "not everyone is equal"; I'm referring to blood.

What is it with you and prostitutes? Do you honestly rate a prostitute as low as a paedophile?!

Blood?

If you've got something noteworthy in your bloodstream that the rest of us don't, like, say, a regenerative that can heal anything a la Wolverine from the X-men, feel free to call yourself superior. Otherwise, explain what the hell you're talking about.

If you've got something noteworthy in your bloodstream that the rest of us don't, like, say, a regenerative that can heal anything a la Wolverine from the X-men
Err, it wasn't his blood...
(Just being pedantic, as a loooong-standing X-Men fan (from even before Wolvie met them)).

Ah, thanks. I stand corrected.

I forget exactly what his power was, just that he has accelerated healing or something...that and his reinforced skeleton.

What is it with you and prostitutes? Do you honestly rate a prostitute as low as a paedophile?!
Perhaps not, but I obviously rate them low...:bugeye:

If you've got something noteworthy in your bloodstream that the rest of us don't, like, say, a regenerative that can heal anything a la Wolverine from the X-men, feel free to call yourself superior. Otherwise, explain what the hell you're talking about.

I am a Semite

I'm a hybrid of English and North Irish, and would you care to elaborate on your 'blood' comment?

There's your first problem

Secondly, I'm a Semite. That should be rather clear. Semites are the superior, because they are the first and will be the last, purest, and greatest.

There's your first problem
Yeah, Irish...

Secondly, I'm a Semite. That should be rather clear. Semites are the superior, because they are the first and will be the last, purest, and greatest.
First?
So evolution is wrong and we didn't come out of Africa?
And how does being Semite make you superior?
How does having "pure" blood make you greater?

Did you actually just tell me that I'm inferior because I'm of mixed nationality?

I'm actually classed as intellectually gifted, I'm about to start a natural sciences degree, could you please tell me how those things matter less than having both parents come from the same fucking country?

Yeah, Irish...
Lol. But honestly, I have 10000X more respect for the Irish than the damn english.

First?
So evolution is wrong and we didn't come out of Africa?
And how does being Semite make you superior?
How does having "pure" blood make you greater?

No, we did. But Semites rule the world.

VI, as a person, of course you and I are equal. I am not a racist. However, it's foolish to think all races are biologically equal, because they aren't.

No, we did. But Semites rule the world.
In any sense other "in your own imaginations"?
Anny evidence other than, say, personal prejudice?

VI, as a person, of course you and I are equal. I am not a racist. However, it's foolish to think all races are biologically equal, because they aren't.
All races?
Humans and...

In any sense other "in your own imaginations"?
Anny evidence other than, say, personal prejudice?
Every Abrahamic religion was created by Semites, and through that, we can control the world, which we have been doing for thousands of years.
All races?
Humans and...

All ethnicities

Every Abrahamic religion was created by Semites, and through that, we can control the world, which we have been doing for thousands of years.
Except for
A) those who go for religion at
B) those who go for other religions
C) those who don't actually let religion control their lives.
Yup, some rulership.
PS if true then all this shit is your fault...
Again, some rulership.

All ethnicities
Race/ ethnicity.
Make your mind up.

Except for
A) those who go for religion at
B) those who go for other religions
C) those who don't actually let religion control their lives.
Yup, some rulership.
PS if true then all this shit is your fault...
Again, some rulership.
I mean, not everyone, but obviously it's had a profound effect on the world. not a bad one, just a major one. Of course there's the chance that god is actually real, but I dont know if I belive that

[QUOTERace/ ethnicity.
Make your mind up.[/QUOTE]

I mean race as in ethnicity.

But anyway, yes as people we are all equal (except criminals) but biologically, for instance, certain ethnicities have advantages over others

Back