What's the worst mistake people make?

i care to much!

i try and be a friend to everyone and it doesnt work.

but i never judge a book by its cover i try adn get to know the person and then judge them

It comes from having a deaf mother and watching how people treat her. How they would shave off IQ points as soon as they heard her speak. How humiliating it was for her, especially in front of her children.

They never knew more about her than their own preconceived notions.

I have never judged the handicapped.....

But I will judge the mom picking up her grade 1 son from school,
dressed in a mini skirt barely covering her ass, boobs spilling out and high heels. Yes this is a true....I feel sorry for her son....You can see the embarressment in his face.

I have never judged the handicapped.....

But I will judge the mom picking up her grade 1 son from school,
dressed in a mini skirt barely covering her ass, boobs spilling out and high heels. Yes this is a true....I feel sorry for her son....You can see the embarressment in his face.

we have mums like that here, yu just want to go up to them and say "dear cover yourself up, your kid is embarresed to be seen with you"

my friend and me planned a night out one night and she came to my house wearing not very much, and i offered her £5 and i told her to go and buy the rest of her outfit

Not understanding that on some level everyone is using everyone else.

Being cynical and thinking everyone is using everyone else on some level. :)

we have mums like that here, yu just want to go up to them and say "dear cover yourself up, your kid is embarresed to be seen with you"

I don't know what the hell they are thinking....unlike how you say....so politely Dear lol I am thinking .....jesus would you put some clothes on you whore this isn't a night club its an elementary school.

what about the moms that used to be popular cheerleaders and now dress their elementary daughters like a Bratz doll. Living their dead sex lives vicariously through their daughters.

Being cynical and thinking everyone is using everyone else on some level. :)

Guess your right, we should meet up, bring your credit card we need to go shopping together. You want a 22" screen and so do I, we could work something out ;)

Don't have a credit card. (Anymore).
Don't watch TV, so why should I want a 22"? :)

what about the moms that used to be popular cheerleaders and now dress their elementary daughters like a Bratz doll. Living their dead sex lives vicariously through their daughters.

They have issues too.......and the moms who put their little girls (5-8yr olds)
through those pagents and doll them up to look 18

Ah got you.
Nope, I have a 22" monitor, I was thinking of changing it for 19" TFT.
But decided not to, until this one dies.
But I've bookmarked that page, cheers Alex.

It comes from having a deaf mother and watching how people treat her. How they would shave off IQ points as soon as they heard her speak. How humiliating it was for her, especially in front of her children.

They never knew more about her than their own preconceived notions.

I know exactly what you mean. My mother was deaf ever since she was 8 months old and people would always make fun of her for being deaf and even now people always assume that she's stupid and has no more intelligence than a stick. People have a major tendency to judge way too quickly. :(

I know exactly what you mean. My mother was deaf ever since she was 8 months old and people would always make fun of her for being deaf and even now people always assume that she's stupid and has no more intelligence than a stick. People have a major tendency to judge way too quickly. :(

yep, people judge disabled people i meen some illneses you cant even see, the ones like ocd people think they are stupid and thick but they are not.

Murder/attempted murder, sexual/physical/emotional/economic abuse, any form of torture, suicide/assisted suicide/suicide attempts, rape, intentional severe harm of others (i.e., the decision to put mercury in vaccines and cause millions of cases of autism and tens of millions of cases of other severe diseases because it's cheap and profitable), the list goes on.

As far as the worst ordinary mistake, I think it's lack of clarity. If the Nazis were aware of the nature of their actions, they wouldn't have done what they did.

Noah

Being fearful is not a mistake. It's what helps keep us alive. Sure, overcoming one's fears can be beneficial - but not always beneficial.

Back