What's the worst mistake people make?

I think assuming other people think like you.

I don't do that, I learned this from a young age. I had many "good" friends
I thought in HS. I got a part time job and started making money and buying things for myself. All of a sudden my so called "GOOD" friends started getting distant and acting different till I barely hung out with them anymore.

As an adult I find the same thing, Alot of ppl do not want to see you get further ahead, more successful then them. As long as you are about even
everything is great...as soon as you start getting further ahead the jealousy seems to kick in and they act weird.

Have any of you experienced this?

They judge a book by its cover.
people judge others without knowing anything about them

ex:
A mom stands in the checkout line buying hot dogs, shrimp, steak, cake, ribs, cookies, ice cream, chips, etc with food stamps. Others are pissed because they can't afford those things and they aren't on food stamps. They resent this woman. They mutter mean things to each other. They glare at her.
At home the Mom unpacks the groceries for her 6 yr old son's birthday. He is in the final stages of renal failure and this BBQ was his last wish. She blew a months worth of food stamps so he could have this last thing.

People judge without knowing.

Sure, that woman dressed like a whore, sleeping with every man in the bar like a whore, probably is a whore.

But at one time she was a 5 yr old little girl shared by her daddy and her oldest brother. She became what she knew. No body cares about her, they just want to judge her.

I think judging a book by its cover can be a mistake - but mostly it's accurate. So, it's not really that bad a mistake.

Sure, that woman dressed like a whore, sleeping with every man in the bar like a whore, probably is a whore.

But at one time she was a 5 yr old little girl shared by her daddy and her oldest brother. She became what she knew. No body cares about her, they just want to judge her.

I don't look at person and then try and go into a long life
history of them, because frankly I could give a fuk.

We know ppl will judge us on how we dress and act.
If it bothers you that someone might judge you to be a whore
maybe you shouldn't dress or act like that. If you don't care what others think
who cares dress how you want.

I think that is a mistake ppl make........

Worried about what others (strangers) think of you.....

Back