Whats the holy ghost

I have always been puzzeled by the Quranic verses concerning Jesus.

[4.157] And their saying: Surely we have killed the Messiah, Isa son of Marium, the apostle of Allah; and they did not kill him nor did they crucify him, but it appeared to them so (like Isa) and most surely those who differ therein are only in a doubt about it; they have no knowledge respecting it, but only follow a conjecture, and they killed him not for sure.
[4.159] And there is not one of the followers of the Book but most certainly believes in this before his death, and on the day of resurrection he (Isa) shall be a witness against them.

First it says, he was not crucified, and that god made people feel confused about the real outcome of that day. Then god say that all christians must get the truth straight before jesus die. I concluded that jesus must not have died then, because his death implies that the christians have all received the truth, maybe Jesus was automatically lifted to god somehow without dying in the body or even travelling our very eath undercover....I have no idea.

Back